| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team JFF General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Name Change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name Change
    Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 10:00am
Hey. For those of you not already aware this is crashstar4 I changed my name and added all of you I do have some new members coming to the U.S. Team just waiting for replys on their new names when i get them I will send them all to you if you know any good american players let them know i am looking and have them send me a message and i will try them out
crashstar4
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 12:59pm
Hey buddy haha i noticed you finally rejoined a clan that's nice! We should have a 3v3 tdm match soon you can add me on psn you know my account lol would be real fun! We can discuss the rest on psn :)
JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 9:26am
i thought you were with devil what when did you join oOps
crashstar4
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 9:53am
LOL i joined oOPS about a month ago... I loved bein/playin with devil but i was never playing any clan matches so i decided to leave... and here i am now with oOPS lol i'm gonna add you so we can discuss  there :)
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 3:26am
oOPS_H34DShOtS ... just pm JFF_RAZIEGAL, here or via PSN, to arrange a clan match.

Post Reply Post Reply