FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

9-11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9-11
    Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 5:42am
just for aqua

and now lets see if this pastor of this stupid church is dumb enough to burn the quran (i probably spelt that wrong). and technically this isn't popcorn worthy moment cause it's kind of a scary moment.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 5:48am
yo just wondering what were u guys doing when it happened i just finished one of my classes at the college i was at. when i went to the student center and saw it on tv at first i thought it was fake until the next building got hit. and i only thought it was fake cause i couldn't believe it was happening.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 6:25am
thank you US government for 9 / 11 =]
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 8:33am
God save the queen! :)
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 8:43am
funny how the only flight that was allowed 2 leave US airspace had over 20 of bin ladens family on it! ALL 4 BLOOD OIL??

post edited= strider being a twat
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 8:52am

I was leaving for work when my girlfriend at the time told me i needed to see this I couldnt beleive it.  while i was at work we just sat ther and watched tv the entire dayin shock and horror

"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 8:54am
i took a later flight home with a torture blade weighing 2 kg @ 7 inch blade with a 4 inch handle, a night stick and a knuckle duster - didn't even get searched -- had it in my hand luggage -- even went around the other side of the screen to see it pass through the x-ray ...
needless to say security wasn't increased on the 11th ... and u gotta love america for selling ninja weapons

True story
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 9:30am
on a real note it was a sad day very shocking to see it on da news! my prayers n thoughts go out to all the familys n people involved in 9-11!! cowardly act from a twisted section of a otherwise very peaceful faith! wars of ideology shouldn't be happening in this world, seems like the human race has learnt so little from history!
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 10:54am
i was at work and we got called to come to a tv. i saw the second plane hit and thought there's going to be hell to pay now!

the worse thing 4 me is all the innocent lives lost on 911 and since then in war.

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Zellot

yo just wondering what were u guys doing when it happened i just finished one of my classes at the college i was at. when i went to the student center and saw it on tv at first i thought it was fake until the next building got hit. and i only thought it was fake cause i couldn't believe it was happening.

My ex girlfriends mom had died on the 8th, i think it was. Anyway, we were all sitting at a funeral home watching that crazy sh!t live on tv. F'n horrific...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 11:18am
I was walking back to the dorms after my morning class when my roommate met up with me on the sidewalk and told me to go watch the news, she said world war 3 has just started. They even canceled afternoon classes for this.
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 2:10pm
I could see the burning towers from NJ.  Luckily, everyone I knew that worked there got out alive.  I guess sometimes its good not to have an office on the higher levels.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 2:23pm
4TH grade, i got a call asking to go to the office, my sister was here to pick me up, i had no clue my sister was going to pick me up, especially since it was only the middle of the school day, when i packed my things my Teacher told me "Your only homework is to go home, turn on any news channel and to just watch... You will know what i am talking about...."  
So yea, at the time i had no idea just how important that event was be when i saw my family all 2gether at my grand parents house, i knew something major happened.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 4:07pm
i was in my 9th grade english class when it happened my brother came by the class and told me to turn on the tv to the news while the teacher wasnt there we knew things would be different after that and that was going to be a moment that would be etched into our minds forever 
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 6:09pm
I'm going to ask the mods to clean this thread up.  The intent was to honor the memory of a tragic event, not for you to spout your bull**** or for me to counter your rubbish.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 8:28pm

I was in cali. My step dad was on a flight to connecticut. My mom said something bad happened in NY. I had no idea at the time that what happened was REALLY bad.  I than went to NY like idk 2 wks later? Or somewhat and saw everything. I toke a pic in front of the fences. i'll post if i can find it.

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 8:35pm
We actually stayed in our classroom longer than the normal class time, watching this on TV.    I think we were watching the news for an hour, hour and a half.  It could of been less time though, considering it happened midway through the class.  I think I was in 7th grade back then.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 9:15pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 9:18pm
^ yea i look stupid xD i was little
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 11:17pm
that dude didnt burn the korans cause the cia probably went to his house lol.

and i remember that day vividly :/
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 11:35pm

in front of a tv; rip

TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 12:41am
I was skippin school watchin tv when the news broke and saw second plane crash was a sad day 
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:40am
I remember that afternoon vividly. I left uni and was driving home. i turned on the radio and heard incoming news about a plane colliding into the twin towers. When I got home i saw it for myself, then a second plane and reports of people jumping from the 115th? floor to the deaths to avoid suffering. A truly horrific event that has no place in humanity - be it religious or politics! I don't watch 9/11 stuff anymore it really gets to me, brings me right back to that afternoon (1500+ GMT) which is not something I wanna recall. 
Ashamed to see fellow Brits mocking such a travesty - perhaps they might do the same when 7/7 comes around - get a fkn perspective!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

I remember that afternoon vividly. I left uni and was driving home. i turned on the radio and heard incoming news about a plane colliding into the twin towers. When I got home i saw it for myself, then a second plane and reports of people jumping from the 115th? floor to the deaths to avoid suffering. A truly horrific event that has no place in humanity - be it religious or politics! I don't watch 9/11 stuff anymore it really gets to me, brings me right back to that afternoon (1500+ GMT) which is not something I wanna recall. 
Ashamed to see fellow Brits mocking such a travesty - perhaps they might do the same when 7/7 comes around - get a fkn perspective!

damn
 Post Reply Post Reply