| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORLD CUP 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: Who's going to take it this year? :)
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [10.00%]
3 [30.00%]
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [30.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORLD CUP 2014
    Posted: 21 May 2014 at 3:02pm
Left out England because their best wingers rn are a 19 year old and James Milner (lol) .. and I had to leave room for USA even though they have no shot unless Altidore turns out to be a f***ing god for the national team. 

Regardless it's 22 days away. :D

My underdog - Croatia
My winner - Germany 
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 8:13pm
nobody? ok i'll go look in the mirror and jump out of my window now. :-(
Riff Raff - True Artist
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 4:13pm
wait, b4 u do read my reply. 
USA - success is Altidore actually scoring, he's a big lump of horse sh1t with a p3nis for a brain
England - Success is getting out of the group AND were happy cos Suarez (the best player on the planet last year) is less than 50/50 for making the finals. BTW Milner isnt as bad as ppl think, he plays much better than most for the country. Sterling - well he'll prolly b a sub which tells u all u need 2 know about our ambitions.
MY PICK: Brazil - home advantage, support and an awesome side that even big Phil Scolari cant fk up. 
Top Eu side: France cos they have a real easy group and will at least get to the quarter finals
Dark horses:Ivory Coast (best of the africans)
Underdogs: Spain lol cos every1 says theyre finished. Idk the heat will play a big part so maybe Colombia (pity bout Falcao) Chile (looked well good when they beat us at wembley and have stacks of talent) or Belgium (awesome young stars maybe too soon for them and a pity bout Benteke though they have Lukaku).
I tried a few days ago but pc rebooted when afk so at least theyre 2 of us interested ..maybe that'll save yer from jumping
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 5:48pm
Well damn, looking at the Italy/Luxem. I would have thought they would itch out two wins after Euros 2012.

France are quality.. but I can't put them above Spain or Germany, especially with their young/old defenders. Also disappointed Ben Arfa wasn't selected, he and Ribery on the wings is easily my favorite duo on Fifa. But it'll definitely be Belgium and France as favorites in 2018, looking at their youngsters. 

Spain still are favorites, just not mine. I dont want them to win because I want to see excitement for another country. Especially having both the runner-ups and the champions of the CL.

And Cote D'ivore are the best from Africa but their stars are too old to keep up in this cup. Will have to live or die on set pieces. 

I just really don't know who will win honestly. It's open. Natural quality says Germany, history says Spain. Brazil or Argentina are the other two who have a chance to take this away from the Europeans. 
Riff Raff - True Artist
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 8:32am
Holland yezzirrr
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 11:53am
Holland
Nederlands

Argentina is the favorite in this tournament though 

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 5:18pm
hey what the fk every1 gone dutch? Brazil r CFC in disguise so u gotta support them. And phhiLLN the heat will make the old elephants compete with Colombia and Japan. Cant see anyone running hard 4 90 mins so England and USA will be gone early - we only know the physical game. Teams like S.Korea, Colombia, Chile and Ivory Coast r better suited to the environment and type of football needed to secure points in early rounds.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2014 at 6:20pm
well I like the Netherlands as well but unless they can finish above Spain in the group stage I see them leaving early vs Brazil in the second round. they will have a very tough road 

Riff Raff - True Artist
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2014 at 5:06pm
Oh well, the Netherlands just showed what's what haha.

Rooting for Germany of course, but their chances are not that good tbh. We didn't put up great performances in the practice matches and now our best (imo) field player Marco Reus can't play anymore, we will have a very tough time in the group phase already..

But it's really hard to predict anything here, so many good players and teams (and such bad referees until now hahaha)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

well I like the Netherlands as well but unless they can finish above Spain in the group stage I see them leaving early vs Brazil in the second round. they will have a very tough road 

Today was a defining moment

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 5:24pm
Spain. 
Code Orange above Spain.
That was pretty "Spainfull"
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Oh no.. its "Van Persie" 

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 2:43pm
Well, imo France was disappointing but still hard to tell. Don't think they will have a great chance to go far past group phase.

Brazil have good chances to go real far, looking forward to their match vs. Mexico tomorrow. They have such a great team even though their 1st match was nothing too special.

Netherlands made things interesting, didn't really expect them to be that strong and only heard bad things before. One match is not everything, but high potential for sure !

Spain got rayped, but mostly because Holland did a great job taking their entire game apart. They still got potential to win this. As I said, one match is not everything. They are still one of the best teams and will probably step their game up for upcoming matches.

Italy played a solid match and have good chances to take it to quarter finals at least.

Argentinia is not too dangerous really, but they have an easy group.

And well, Portugal just got destroyed Embarrassed the red card showed some players are just not fit to play world class matches, if you can't handle the stress in the first match then bye bye.

Besides having 11v10 advantage for most parts, Germany did a great job anyway. Much better than the qualifying and practice matches. Mueller is the sh1t ! Clap If they keep it up they have great chances of reaching the final

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 9:42pm
Real football starts in just a couple of months!!!!!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 4:35am
^lmao LOL

btw, I heard that Finland has a killer team this year. Wait, this was about hockey, right?
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 4:41am
^f**k I can't stop laughin for that handegg CryLOLCry

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

lmao true true, Seph even Papas watching the wc...and them Colombian boys shoot their team if they fail...that real enough for you?
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Well, imo France was disappointing but still hard to tell. Don't think they will have a great chance to go far past group phase.

Brazil have good chances to go real far, looking forward to their match vs. Mexico tomorrow. They have such a great team even though their 1st match was nothing too special.

Netherlands made things interesting, didn't really expect them to be that strong and only heard bad things before. One match is not everything, but high potential for sure !

Spain got rayped, but mostly because Holland did a great job taking their entire game apart. They still got potential to win this. As I said, one match is not everything. They are still one of the best teams and will probably step their game up for upcoming matches.

Italy played a solid match and have good chances to take it to quarter finals at least.

Argentinia is not too dangerous really, but they have an easy group.

And well, Portugal just got destroyed Embarrassed the red card showed some players are just not fit to play world class matches, if you can't handle the stress in the first match then bye bye.

Besides having 11v10 advantage for most parts, Germany did a great job anyway. Much better than the qualifying and practice matches. Mueller is the sh1t ! Clap If they keep it up they have great chances of reaching the final

I still say the comp hasn't started yet but I cant see the dutch or germans winning. Cant see past brazil or Argentina. Brazil need to ditch Fred and play some1 else maybe Neymar as a false 9 upfront
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 3:42pm
Lol I can see the negativity that you and our head coach share dagon lols :-/
& even though they are missing Reus I still think they can beat anybody. They really only need wing backs and a more athletic striker, but I guess we'll see how it turns out, anything can happen.

Also add me and play me on fifa 14(ps3) roky and disco are tired of losing to me. :-( : phhilln
Riff Raff - True Artist
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 8:19pm

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 4:10am
Handegg*
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 6:11am
Why the f*** does it say qM cheerleader underneath your name seph? LOL

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 7:18pm
Cuz qM is the best worldwide. Don't touch my pom poms!

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 8:03pm
Well, the US would have deserved the win there, they played really well and put up an amazing fight, didn't think it would be that close

Lookin forward to the last match of group phase ;) if the USA team plays like they just did, it will be tough for us to win or at least hold a tie..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 2:29pm

lmao some football players have a fear of soccerballs
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>