FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT... A 360 CTF TOURNEY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT... A 360 CTF TOURNEY?
    Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:46pm
Jesus, ur gonna need some chapstick after that d1ck sucking marathon you just had.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Jesus, ur gonna need some chapstick after that d1ck sucking marathon you just had.

really Seph? letting ut3 ctf players know how the 360 ctf went is d1ck sucking? saying the best is the best is d1ck sucking? what if i say a tubby loud mouth drunk is a tubby loud mouth drunk? is that d1ck sucking too? :) you must be really bored to reply soooo fast lol   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:07pm

LOL

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 11:41am
LOL sizzle we still play ctf on ps3 #excuses #bandwagon #endoftheline
drdeath2point0
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 12:46pm
2v2? lol we been playing 4v4 lately
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 1:11pm

Hahahaha

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 11:27pm
^ good to see that there's a few ho's left on this dead sorry ass site lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

there isn't anyone left on ps3 thats worth playing in ctf including you lol us 360 players just walk all over yall! :o
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

there isn't anyone left on ps3 thats worth playing in ctf including you lol us 360 players just walk all over yall! :o

smh YOUR FULL OF SH!T SIZZY. LAST TIME YOU BROUGTH YOUR LITTLE CREW OVER ME AND BOX MAN-HANDLED YOU, SEIF, VPG, AND SOME OTHER DOOCHE BAG. LOL

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:00pm
Seifer was on your team dumbass! lmao! prince wasnt even on ps3 the night your talking about idiot! me jkd and cyborg who can't kill himsef if he shoots a wall with a fk'n triple :) it was you box seifer and a good dude on an alt vs me jkd cyborg and a random lol i was on you and box's team the first night you 2 played and yall were saying a_maze_zing must be Bumrush... i said no its videogameprince... then you said "he's good" lol

if we would have been on the same team yall would have quit 4 sure!   
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:11pm

LOL

NO SIZZLE, YOU WERE ON MY TEAM AND LATER ON SWITCHED TEAMS, AND PRINCE WAS ON, ILL SNAP A PIC FOR YOU NXT TIME. ITS THAT Alzheimer's diseas MAKING YOU FORGET
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 1:56pm
That was me that thought amazing was bum and you said it was yerty. But w/e I didn't lose a game that night either. Saying that I lost in a eu 5v2 vctf is a joke lol I logged onto 360 for some ctf last night and it's a good thing you weren't there you'd have your head buried in the sand in shame also ;)
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by WaR

LOL

NO SIZZLE, YOU WERE ON MY TEAM AND LATER ON SWITCHED TEAMS, AND PRINCE WAS ON, ILL SNAP A PIC FOR YOU NXT TIME. ITS THAT <SPAN dir=auto>Alzheimer's diseas MAKING YOU FORGET</SPAN>

me and jkd have had cyborg every single time on ps3! but your just a step above cyborg War so we didn't mind... Box played decent on that server but it was all Seifer! he's a beast! a one man team! the best ut3 player ever! he gets massacres! he gets hattricks! he gets weapons banned! he even makes Phantaci look bad on 360! :o now thats something! :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:46pm

That was me that thought amazing was bum and you said it was yerty. But w/e I didn't lose a game that night either. Saying that I lost in a eu 5v2 vctf is a joke lol I logged onto 360 for some ctf last night and it's a good thing you weren't there you'd have your head buried in the sand in shame also ;)

i know you thought it was Bum so did War... Prince was kicking yalls ass's like always! lol me Seif jkd and prince were in a 360 party later and we were saying that you War and Cyborg are about equil skill in ctf lol we gave Box some credit though... you and War just keep working at it and when EVERYONE ELSE is completely gone yall can beat up noobs and be on top

i just pwn you in vctf!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:46pm
Hatred4u still plays?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:47pm
sizzle why does your opinion of the best player change depend on who you are argueing with?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by ax412

Hatred4u still plays?

Seifer retired Hatred soon as he got on 360 lol Hatred was trashing Seif in a party because he was getting wrecked! i tried for 3 month to get any of them to play me seif jkd and prince on 360... no one would! Yerty and Hatred said split the team up lol no takers in 3 months! :( now we're done with 360! jkd sold his ps3 to go towards his xbox1 so he's out as far as ctf is concerned... me seif and prince still have ps3's for now but i'm not buying a new ps3 controller just to pwn War and drd's sorry ass's :)
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 3:01pm

i know you thought it was Bum so did War... Prince was kicking yalls ass's like always! lol me Seif jkd and prince were in a 360 party later and we were saying that you War and Cyborg are about equil skill in ctf lol we gave Box some credit though... you and War just keep working at it and when EVERYONE ELSE is completely gone yall can beat up noobs and be on top

i just pwn you in vctf!

lol WELL I NEVER BRING YOU UP IN MY CONVERSATIONS, YOU ARE OF NO INTEREST & LESS SKILLED THAN EVERYONE IN YOUR TEAM. + YOUR OPINION = GARBAGE.

THE ONLY TIME YOU GET DECENT POINTS IS RIDING AROUND IN A VEHICLE IN vCTF. YOUR FOOT WORK IS WORSE THAN MY 1YR OLD SON LOL
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 3:26pm

sizzle why does your opinion of the best player change depend on who you are argueing with?

i wouldn't call it argueing lol its more like responding to every dumbass on iam and there's plenty of dumbass's on iam :)

as far as my opinion goes... who seriously gives a sh1t what i think? lol incase anyone does care? Seifer and Weezy are the best 2 snipers i've ever seen in ut3... you and Weezy are the best duelers i've ever seen in ut3... me Seif JKD and Prince are 4 sure the best ctf players on 360... You Penguin Bum and Veda are the best ctf players i've ever seen on ps3... in my opinion Penguin is the best ps3 ctf player though... Seifer is 4 sure the best 360 ut3 player period! if your wondering why im not still saying Weezy is the best? its because i now believe that Seifer is better then Weezy ever was in ctf or vctf and Penguin is better at ctf then Weezy so there you have it :) i just didn't know how good Penguin was till i finally played with him enough
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by WaR

i just pwn you in vctf!

lol WELL I NEVER BRING YOU UP IN MY CONVERSATIONS, YOU ARE OF NO INTEREST & LESS SKILLED THAN EVERYONE IN YOUR TEAM. + YOUR OPINION = GARBAGE.

THE ONLY TIME YOU GET DECENT POINTS IS RIDING AROUND IN A VEHICLE IN vCTF. YOUR FOOT WORK IS WORSE THAN MY 1YR OLD SON LOL

hey don't be drag'n my ut3 skill down to your level War! :o
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 3:28pm

#bandwagon
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 3:33pm

#bandwagon

yall just lucky i didn't have a capture card... still peeling you off my jumpboots
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 4:59pm

i wouldn't call it argueing lol its more like responding to every dumbass on iam and there's plenty of dumbass's on iam :)

as far as my opinion goes... who seriously gives a sh1t what i think? lol incase anyone does care? Seifer and Weezy are the best 2 snipers i've ever seen in ut3... you and Weezy are the best duelers i've ever seen in ut3... me Seif JKD and Prince are 4 sure the best ctf players on 360... You Penguin Bum and Veda are the best ctf players i've ever seen on ps3... in my opinion Penguin is the best ps3 ctf player though... Seifer is 4 sure the best 360 ut3 player period! if your wondering why im not still saying Weezy is the best? its because i now believe that Seifer is better then Weezy ever was in ctf or vctf and Penguin is better at ctf then Weezy so there you have it :) i just didn't know how good Penguin was till i finally played with him enough

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 5:25pm

#bandwagon

yall just lucky i didn't have a capture card... still peeling you off my jumpboots

[/IMG]
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 5:25pm
A whole 9pts wow best player ever
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>