FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF ON 360

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF ON 360
    Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:25am
there were some good ctf games on 360 yesterday evening! don't know how long the ctf will last on 360, but its pop'n now
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 12:29pm
Lol we had full "dedicated" servers for about 3hrs last night as well.
drdeath2point0
Ix_MaNiaC_xI View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ix_MaNiaC_xI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 12:42am
360 ctf happens every day...for about 2 hours between 3 and 5 pasific time....the server fills up, but only 1, everybody wants to play with every1 at the same time so its set to 16. if u dnt make it in nobody sets up a 2nd....i think it would be better with 2 smaller servers cause it gets crouded and annoying, but theres only a few good hosts...ppl just play for fun but alot of ppl dont play because of how other players play......to me I have to know how to play against how anybody plays, camping, use the same weapon the whole time etc etc ....would be nice to see some dif players other than the same ppl everyday
Ix_MaNiaC_xI View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ix_MaNiaC_xI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 12:48am
ive just been playing counter strike which i think is a good alternative, games get intense...smaller community than most games just like unreal so u see ppl again and again...unreal ctf will always be #1 to me tho
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 8:58am
Maniac! What's up bro. I might unpack my 360 and get down on some ctf with you guys.
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Ix_MaNiaC_xI

360 ctf happens every day...for about 2 hours between 3 and 5 pasific time....the server fills up, but only 1, everybody wants to play with every1 at the same time so its set to 16. if u dnt make it in nobody sets up a 2nd....i think it would be better with 2 smaller servers cause it gets crouded and annoying, but theres only a few good hosts...ppl just play for fun but alot of ppl dont play because of how other players play......to me I have to know how to play against how anybody plays, camping, use the same weapon the whole time etc etc ....would be nice to see some dif players other than the same ppl everyday

it does get annoying for flag runners at times... thats why i don't just run the flag any more... i think i love killing campers more then caping now lol my #1 goal ingame is headshotting Yerty multiple times... he's a pretty good defender and the most annoying camper on 360 by far... #2 on my list is Hatred... he still plays like its deathmatch :) backing up you, JKD and Jason was pretty fun... its been a long time since i really played ctf though, so i was out of position a lot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 2:51pm
And what position would that be? On your knees or you back? L0L
drdeath2point0
i2ockyracoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 4:03pm
Rocky's #1
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 9:06pm
Nope I got pics......
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

And what position would that be? On your knees or you back? L0L

you still averaging about 18 points a game in ctf? Bum needs to sell you some points and buy a 3 month gold card :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 9:48pm
Lol nah brah I stack. You above that 3pt range yet?;)
drdeath2point0

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 9:17am
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 11:43pm

Lol nah brah I stack. You above that 3pt range yet?;)

lol i was out scoring and caping more then you in pugs :o
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 12:26am
Sure you did ;) I have a server if you want to play. Ill 1v1 ctf you to see who is better lol
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 11:05pm

Sure you did ;) I have a server if you want to play. Ill 1v1 ctf you to see who is better lol

lol i'm your huckleberry "say when"

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 12:20pm
I would like to see this. Set time and date

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 12:55pm
who the hell cares whos the best of the worst

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

back to school kiddo
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 1:20pm
Lol you're the best peng
drdeath2point0

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ockyracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 4:14pm
dr death fastest person to respawn

Sizzle slowest flag runner
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 11:03am
Rocky you lost 4 games in a row to random noobs lol #stop
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

dr death fastest person to respawn

Sizzle slowest flag runner

lol i get across reflection in under 10 seconds :)
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by i2ockyracoon

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

back to school kiddo

who the hell r u
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 11:06pm
lmao
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 10:36am
i already got hatemail on 360 lol dude was mad :) hillarious
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>