FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PS4 Pre Order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS4 Pre Order
    Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by SIZZLE

ps4 and XBOX1 are just about money... they still can't make games to the full potential of the ps3 or the 360, so what is the point of new systems at this time? time to milk gamers for another $700 to $1000

they can both blow me!
Yeah, because aftermarket PC tech is a big scam. Yeah, very educated tech savvy computer gurus buy new graphic cards and upgraded cpu's because they have extra money. (End sarcasm)  Current gen consoles are stretched as thin as they can get.  Making better games on current gen consoles takes too long, too expensive to utilize tricks that don't carry over very well between PS3 and 360.  By all means, don't buy next gen, guarantees I won't run into you.

based on your post id have to say that the thing stretched too thin might be your brain? (not sarcasm)... I seriously doubt that you know very much about game systems or pc's based on your post... those "very educated tech savvy computer gurus" you speak of would most likely agree with me

how many dumbass's run right out and pay $700 or more on the latest phone only to find out that its really no better then the last one? in some cases the phone is acually worse then the one they already had

whats most likely to be on the sony and microsoft menu for $700 to $900 at release? redring and ylod... hell naw... the ceo's of sony and microsoft can go flip some fk'n burgers at white castle for all i give a fk

A lot of dumbasses go out and spend way too much money on phones, I agree.  You're the one who said they haven't maxed out current gen hardware.  The burden of proof is on you.  I even actually went as far as somewhat agreeing with you, that there are still a few tricks to make current gen a little better.  But @ what cost?  New hardware will help make new games better, faster.  If you think I'm making these things up, spend 30 minutes on google.  You offer no rebuttal besides CEO's flippin' burger, expensive phones, and ad hominen guised as a counter argument.  

show me where i said they havn't maxed out the current hardware? loool i said "they still can't (make games) to the full patential of the ps3 or the 360"... its right up there ^ lol i guess you'll have to ask google if i'm right or not, but you might want to ask google the right question if you want to get the right answer lol

'game developers' 'can not' 'at this time' make games to the full patential of the ps3 or the 360!... if (anyone) tells you that game dedelopers can then their full of sh1t! new systems are about money period... not only in the cost of a new system, but also every game and acessory will be top price... its a multi billion dollar indistry... its no different then apple hyping a new iphone thats no better then the last iphone to rake in cash... i'm not saying the new systems wont be more powerful then the last ones... i'm saying if game developers can't even develope games to the full potential of the current systems then there's no need for new more powerful systems at this time and they know it... throw out some tech words about new systems and watch the wallets and purses open up... i'm just saying not this time 4 me... yall can spend all you want
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 3:09pm
Haven't maxed out hardware.
Haven't made games using all potential.
My god, Semantics 101.  I'm sure lit teachers have a field day with you.  See ya on PS5 then. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 6:44pm
PS4
drdeath2point0
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 2:06am
Pong & Breakout are still very playable.
Chess was invented like 1500 years ago and it's still one of the most playable games, even if you play it with hardware dating from the 8th century.

It's just the sign of the times that peeps want new consoles, games and dlc:s even if the old ones were still under the christmas tree.

U spoiled brats, get those ol' Rubic cubes and Monopolies under the beds and stop suckin' fat d___s of technology ffs.

P.S got PS4 preordered already as a birthday gift, lol  Ying Yang
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 7:29pm

Haven't maxed out hardware.
Haven't made games using all potential.
My god, Semantics 101.  I'm sure lit teachers have a field day with you.  See ya on PS5 then. 

hey its not my fault you misread my initial point lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 11:20pm
Not sure if serious...
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 11:58pm
No he's being a moron. He doesn't get it.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 1:25am
Can one of the mods please add a strategically placed "H" in sizzle's name... Pleeeeeeease?
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 5:54am
while the pros are sharpening ere swords 4 ps4 the lesser gamers XD will be arguing over tech! all i knw is its a new ownage machine 4 me to bugger retards like sizzle n lunchy
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 5:56am
ps4 im bangen it bare back no protection
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

who are you talking about B1TCH?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

while the pros are sharpening ere swords 4 ps4 the lesser gamers XD will be arguing over tech! all i knw is its a new ownage machine 4 me to bugger retards like sizzle n lunchy

lol doubt you made it out of 5th grade... you were only good at warfare numnuts
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 3:28pm

Lol... he is too old and senile to get it
BTW.. I also pre ordered a PS4
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 6:33pm
PS4
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Lol... he is too old and senile to get it

BTW.. I also pre ordered a PS4

and your too weird to respond :o
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 12:22pm
PS4
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 6:32pm
GT6

SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 1:21am
PS4
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 7:29am
Originally posted by SHINOBI

PS4

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 11:00am
FFXV

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 1:09pm
LOL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 1:12pm
This thread will be @ page 10 by PS4 release, and guessing Shinobi will have an average of 5 "PS4'' posts per page.  And it will continue to be funny.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 5:51pm
PS4
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by SHINOBI

PS4

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 6:18am
After all this PS4 deja vu, Shinobi's going to go buy the new xbox.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>