| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PS4 Revealed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JetterMars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS4 Revealed
    Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 1:24am
Damn good show but it looks like we'll be paying for online though :/ oh well $60 is a small price to pay considering the alternatives. Also Watch Dogs looks amazing
EDF! EDF! EDF!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 4:32am
There are gonna be loads of sick games for PS4 like The Last Guardian, Uncharted, Gid of War, etc. I want UT4 but its not the be all and end all.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 9:58am
Yea but you like assassins creed and cod your opinion Is therefore void lol
drdeath2point0
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:09am
Lol dudes have spent about $300 on the last few cods
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I'm getting mine PS4 next year (holidays). I'm not risking of getting another ylod or other malfunction issues.

i sort of agree one man cuz these fools are going to be manufacturing these things fast and no telling what the first few off the lot are going to do down the road. but i still dont feel like waiting so i will be pre-ordering but getting a long ass warranty on that b****.

and on a side note for those who do care i moved so i won't be  popping up online for a while laterz

Sometimes the first models are what you want. Look back at the ps3 where they had backwards compatibility, better hardware, more USB slots and memory card readers and such. After they took that away in the next lot of consoles produced everyone was hunting for the old 60gb systems.

I don't know what I'm going to do about a ps4, probably after the new year. But I'll be buggered if I'm ever buying an xbox. Pretty chuffed that Sony sh!tted on microflacid... It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:46am
Lol cod is like gta. Same game same graphics new name lol just sutting back raking in the cash
drdeath2point0
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:59am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Lol cod is like gta. Same game same graphics new name lol just sutting back raking in the cash
except if they released another unreal tournament, or if they released one each year and it was exactly the same with new weapons and maps, you and plenty of other people would be all over it. I'm not debating what's good or not good, but people like what they like.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 12:53pm
Well a UT every year wouldn't work unless they released an ass verison like 2k3.
We have plenty of modders to give us maps better than what EPIC could do (usually).
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 1:15pm
That's what I said. Ut3 was too far ahead of its time. And people get tired of losing all the time. The need an easy game so they don't feel like complete failures.
drdeath2point0
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by JetterMars

Damn good show but it looks like we'll be paying for online though :/ oh well $60 is a small price to pay considering the alternatives. Also Watch Dogs looks amazing
At least this will get rid of all of the alternate accounts Big smile
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:08pm
Destiny looks bad a s s.

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:53pm
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:57pm
I wish killer instinct was on ps4 =(

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by ax412

Well a UT every year wouldn't work unless they released an ass verison like 2k3.
We have plenty of modders to give us maps better than what EPIC could do (usually).

lol im just saying if a new unreal was released every year that was exactly like ut3 except new maps/weapons/modes it would be bought.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

I'm ready but the world is not. sabrewolf>>>
drdeath2point0
JetterMars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JetterMars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 5:37pm
heh heh we'll see
EDF! EDF! EDF!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Originally posted by YINYANG

I'm ready but the world is not. sabrewolf>>>

Yeah, Sabrewulf is the best one of all.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I'm getting mine PS4 next year (holidays). I'm not risking of getting another ylod or other malfunction issues.

i sort of agree one man cuz these fools are going to be manufacturing these things fast and no telling what the first few off the lot are going to do down the road. but i still dont feel like waiting so i will be pre-ordering but getting a long ass warranty on that b****.

and on a side note for those who do care i moved so i won't be  popping up online for a while laterz

Sometimes the first models are what you want. Look back at the ps3 where they had backwards compatibility, better hardware, more USB slots and memory card readers and such. After they took that away in the next lot of consoles produced everyone was hunting for the old 60gb systems.

I don't know what I'm going to do about a ps4, probably after the new year. But I'll be buggered if I'm ever buying an xbox. Pretty chuffed that Sony sh!tted on microflacid... It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

That's true Cloudy about the first models. PS3 60GB was the model I gotten. There's no way I would get 20GB model because each game takes like 3 to 5 GB to save data. Backwards compatibility was the main reason why I got that model, although it didn't last that long (2 and a half years).

Over heating was an issue for all first models from my stand point. I remember playing GTA 4 and a message pop up on my screen saying, "Your system is over heating." I was shock it actually told me that. But then again, it happened to a lot of people. The only way I'll get launch PS4 if its something special like PS3 60GB model. Till then, I'll wait until next year.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 8:44pm
man that divison game looks bad ass  thats on the top of my list now
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 8:53pm
I Have A 40Gb I Got A Month Or So After Launch And It Still Works Great. My 1 1/2 Yr Old 320Gb Freezes Up More.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 6:43am
METAL GEAR SOLID 5! OPEN WORLD MGS >>>>>>>>>>
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 8:35am
Oh, i'd love UT4 to be like COD: 4 (sucking) map packs per year for only 59.95! Cool
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 9:18am
So I keep reading that Xbox lovers are upset with Xbox one, anyone know whats going on?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 10:24am
Prob cause they are focusing on "entertainment" instead of 100% gaming.
drdeath2point0
JetterMars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JetterMars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 11:03am
Thats the least of its problems. The real problems are the drm, the fact you have to sign in online every 24 hours or you have to re-register to start playing again, the fact that microsoft is leaving it up to publishers whether or not they'll allow used games to be played on the system, and Microsofts indifferent attitude to people speaking out against it. Hell, Xbox Exec Don Mattrick said in an interview that if people dont have reliable internet they should just buy a 360. At this point, Microsofts becoming so anti-consumer its ALMOST comical.
EDF! EDF! EDF!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>