| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FOR SIZZLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote katarna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR SIZZLE
    Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 4:24am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

i just troll people on here for laughs... i honestly could care less about my ut3 skill    

U do know this comment makes u sound like a 10 year old on cod lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 4:52am
Originally posted by katarna

i just troll people on here for laughs... i honestly could care less about my ut3 skill    

lol he posted that i'm good and i just posted that i don't care if i'm good or not... its all jokes and nothing more :) gaming is for fun
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 8:39am

lol he posted that i'm good and i just posted that i don't care if i'm good or not... its all jokes and nothing more :) gaming is for fun

And the 7000 posts on here are for....?
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by danjel3+5

And the 7000 posts on here are for....?

mostly all just joking with people about their ut3 skill Dan...ut3 is a great game, but it aint important... it was just something to do
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 12:09pm
Kids these days take this internet stuff to seriously lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 3:58pm
lol yea thats why i just joke Seph

for an example i'm sure that all the people on here are acually good people and cool in real life, yet we've joked around on here about eachother at times questioning eachothers ut3 skill... its just jokes though... we all know that by now lol its just a game

guys like Dan, Feh and WaR are really good players, and i'm sure their good people also

i like everyone though :)
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 7:16pm

for an example i'm sure that all the people on here are acually good people and cool in real life, yet we've joked around on here about eachother at times questioning eachothers ut3 skill... its just jokes though... we all know that by now lol its just a game

guys like Dan, Feh and WaR are really good players, and i'm sure their good people also

AWWWWWWWW how sweet lol
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Kids these days take this internet stuff to seriously lol
hey! FU CK YOU SEPH!!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 11:55pm

idk bout dan, but feh an war are complete d*** heads... lol jk
nah there 2 of the coolest ut3 bro's i met here.  well then again so are the other 99% ppl ive played with n i met some real life long friends from this game in real life. i think i only really disliked maybe 3 ppl ever and 1 of those ended up being real cool with me, turned out me and him had more in common than most, but really this game was the best game to start my online experience and even tho the commune was small (both 360 n ps3) deffinetly had the coolest ppl ive ever met outta all games played.... tf2 would have to be 2nd in line.... probably the coolest gametags on that game tho lol.
miss all you ***ers tho, hope to see you on ut4 if it happens
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 3:48am
Does anyone know where the eff Q80FACE went?? His hatred towards tourmentor was awesome!!
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 3:55am
The only thing about this community that sucks is the lack of grudge matches. In UC if players trashed each other online then you played each other in game to duke it out. That never happens here lol. I'm not scared I'll kick phantaci's ass and shove rican up bumrush's butt while Kali eats my sh.it XD
- Best Coast

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 3:57am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Does anyone know where the eff Q80FACE went?? His hatred towards tourmentor was awesome!!
funny tuna, your one of those ppl i was thinking of with my last posting as well as q80, me and q80 are real close friends and we talk alot over the years..  he is currently in kuwaiti.  i havent talked with him for a couple months but if you are serious i can give you his digits and you can call him, i know he would really be stoked to hear from you bro,,  he wanted me to come visit him but with my kid and new job its not possible.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 4:22am
Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

funny tuna, your one of those ppl i was thinking of with my last posting as well as q80, me and q80 are real close friends and we talk alot over the years..  he is currently in kuwaiti.  i havent talked with him for a couple months but if you are serious i can give you his digits and you can call him, i know he would really be stoked to hear from you bro,,  he wanted me to come visit him but with my kid and new job its not possible.

Oh cool yeah you, q80, rza, and frag were the coolest people to play on both platforms. Bum, paw, smidgetdestroyr, and rushblood were cool as hell too
- Best Coast

katarna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote katarna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 5:37am
what this community needs is a new game lol
katarna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote katarna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 5:40am
siz we all nkow u jst love the banter lol ;)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:31am
lol i wish i would have spent more time speaking of important things like GOD and personal salvation

i hope i was able to reach someone on here
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:57am

LETS NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 1:28pm
I personally think I'm the funnest to play but that's biased;)
drdeath2point0
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 6:45pm

lol i wish i would have spent more time speaking of important things like GOD and personal salvation

i hope i was able to reach someone on here

Lmao you have a better chance at winning the war on terror
- Best Coast

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

0_0 q80 must be a wealthy son of a b****.. tell him throw a UT party and buy all of our tickets XD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 1:28am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

I personally think I'm the funnest to play but that's biased;)
lol really?? dawg dats me. you think you are funny? yea 360 you might be top 10 but on ps3, they call me funnalaTee. LOL jk im wack as hell. lol my boy Seifer one funny dude tho(he is number one on 360, Syg number 2)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Penguin, I'm cool with you but I think you are a sissy in real life. and the only reason why you are good at ut3 is because you use a wii controller. fn nerd >_>
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Penguin, I'm cool with you but I think you are a sissy in real life. and the only reason why you are good at ut3 is because you use a wii controller. fn nerd >_>
PFT GO CHALLENGE PPL TO 1V1 BBALL IRL LOL
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:45pm
Fehtalatee vs Ramslayer in a game to 12.. wonder who would get dunk'd on first? lol
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:43pm
yo ram is like 10 feet tall.. he would in Bball no problem... unless hes drunk  D:<
anyone still playing ut3?  >.<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>