Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FOR SIZZLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR SIZZLE
    Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 9:45pm
@RJ  "tuna all im saying is that it takes more courage to accept the responsibility of being an ill childs deciding factor on whether he lives or dies, than to be a marine and possibly be killed"
ok RJ my wife has done both, you have done nothing of the sorts, lets weigh out my wife's courage and inteligence to yours.
my woman
1. moved to USA from russia 13 yrs ago a single mother and had a abusive husband. (courage?)
2. raised 3 children while going to school and got her citizenship on her own.
3. went to school to get her BA in science and mortuary degrees and got distinguished honors in bio chem 2 and anatomy.
4. went and served this country for 4years and did it with a heart condition, yet still managed to get through it with honorable discharge.
5. now works for ADS in hastings MN as a team lead and makes 4 times what most do in a month, a full case she makes $1200 and works about 10 hours and only has to work 8 days a MONTH, do the math...yes its between 8 to 10k a month.
6. oh she starts med school next year.

RJ
.......oh wait what have you done?  oh thats right nothing.  you know nothing about raising kids or what it takes, you know nothing about responsabilies or courage. you talk about what you will do??  who gives a **** until you do it? also what the f*** do i care what you think you "will" make when your done?(probably not tho) 
i started my own buisness this year and will probably make 60k take home...i love what i do and im am the best at it and could care less about being rich but rather be happy with what i do.

and yes my woman is not only a ex marine and smarter than you, but she could probably kick your ass and look good doing it.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 10:24pm
HULK smash?

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 12:18am
well now that we got that all cleared up, who's next?   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 12:18am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

well now that we got that all cleared up, who's next?   
LOOOOOOOOOL
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 3:45am
This thread has gone beyond off topic Big smile
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 8:50am
What topic? Ut3? The game only me and sizzle play anymore.......
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

This thread has gone beyond off topic Big smile

thats ok though because the topic was never legit... there was no real challenge... just an eu challenge... which isn't a challenge at all
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

What topic? Ut3? The game only me and sizzle play anymore.......

i can barely play at all... my internet has been so fk'd up that i'm glitching all over the place even with 60 ping till i finally lose my connection, so i just fk around and kill some people and then give the other team some sh1t after the game to see how they respond... some people think i'm acually mad? :)

i finally have a cable guy comming today though
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 10:17am
Shaker find raptor, ten mins later I hear "massacre".. Left The game. U got glocked has changed name to i got pancaked. And that ewu?! Dude didnt know what hit him. Good thing those nubs cant find avrils, Even tho u got glocked did try once, but couldnt find it... Lmao
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:03am
Getting a massacre in vctf is like 3rd place in the special Olympics lol
drdeath2point0
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Getting a massacre in vctf is like 3rd place in the special Olympics lol
not by pancaking... Noob. But i agree, its easy to get massacre om suspense.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:19am
looool Glock set idle for 4 or 5 straight games last night... Seko does that sh1t a lot too... wtf is the point of joining a game and just staying idle? lol people that idle like that need to go get checked for brain problems, or atleast get out and get some ***** <<<<< P U S S Y <<<<< VGINA <<<<< KUSHY STUFF <<<<< PINK GOLD .__________.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Shaker find raptor, ten mins later I hear "massacre".. Left The game. U got glocked has changed name to i got pancaked. And that ewu?! Dude didnt know what hit him. Good thing those nubs cant find avrils, Even tho u got glocked did try once, but couldnt find it... Lmao

LMFAO!!

Manta straight tacklin' nggas. *makes that manta engine sound* then bones crackin and AHHHHHHHHHH!
PSN:Imaginative
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

@RJ  "tuna all im saying is that it takes more courage to accept the responsibility of being an ill childs deciding factor on whether he lives or dies, than to be a marine and possibly be killed"
ok RJ my wife has done both, you have done nothing of the sorts, lets weigh out my wife's courage and inteligence to yours.
my woman
1. moved to USA from russia 13 yrs ago a single mother and had a abusive husband. (courage?)
2. raised 3 children while going to school and got her citizenship on her own.
3. went to school to get her BA in science and mortuary degrees and got distinguished honors in bio chem 2 and anatomy.
4. went and served this country for 4years and did it with a heart condition, yet still managed to get through it with honorable discharge.
5. now works for ADS in hastings MN as a team lead and makes 4 times what most do in a month, a full case she makes $1200 and works about 10 hours and only has to work 8 days a MONTH, do the math...yes its between 8 to 10k a month.
6. oh she starts med school next year.

RJ
.......oh wait what have you done?  oh thats right nothing.  you know nothing about raising kids or what it takes, you know nothing about responsabilies or courage. you talk about what you will do??  who gives a **** until you do it? also what the f*** do i care what you think you "will" make when your done?(probably not tho) 
i started my own buisness this year and will probably make 60k take home...i love what i do and im am the best at it and could care less about being rich but rather be happy with what i do.

and yes my woman is not only a ex marine and smarter than you, but she could probably kick your ass and look good doing it.

lol your little quote was an example of OPERATING on a child thats what i meant by the deciding factor. thought that was implied. but whatever.

1. graduated high school with a 4.6 GPA (i took college courses thats why its above a 4.0)
2. i am in honors college now. (that's like advanced placement for universities)
3. im a sophomore with enough credits to be a graduated senior
4. im pretty good physically too state champion wrestler ;)
5. and i did all PT's for the military but i think JROB is harder. (JROB for those who dont know is the toughest wrestling camp in the country)
6. i am also starting med school next year. so we have that in common i guess. thing is im younger. and what is she going into??? im neurology

also, you know nothing about me lol i basically raised my little brother i was there for the nurturing and i was there somewhat financially.  and i also work two minimum wage jobs. and i have a condo of my own. i dont live on campus. and i have doctors already "recruiting" me for residency programs then i think ill be fine with some experience on me. but seriously this is my last reply, i know none of you will believe me but i really dont care. i know what i have done with my life so far and i know where im going to end up. and im damn proud of it. so see ya punk ass b!tch

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 2:16pm
WOW... well my cat sh1ts in the litter box every time

every....... single....... time
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 2:57pm
RJ
 anyway you slice it
my woman > you       all day any day.
your like 20 years old and are some doogie howser prodigy? lmao right ok, guess ppl can get into MD school without going through all the basics of college tho.
your just some little punk thinks too much of himself and trying to convince every your not a chode.
your achievements are bull**** and no one gives a **** either, do the world a favor......
dig a hole and put yourself in it.. thanks.
it is funny how you list your wrestling, i guess that takes way more than to be a marine.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 6:04pm
Who wants to sit around rubbing muscles on the ground..? ;)

@RJ
What Med school are you talking about? You can take college courses at most highschools.. I think the requirements are a 3.0 GPA or something.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 6:06pm
Death, that's awesome that your wife is a bad ass. What kinda business did you start?
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 6:30pm
i do high end custom woodworking/cabinetry, dr death phantaci biofreak and vertias have seen some of my work.  maybe ill post some pics when i get them uploaded
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:41pm
careful now Death... remember the trouble you had the last time you said cabinetry's

cough Penguin and Phantaci
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:52pm
lol yeah i remember that siz, im still not sure why it was so funny.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 10:57pm
i guess it was hearing a guy saying cabinetry's? lol
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 5:02am
why has this thread turned into a real personal thing about RJ's life when number one this thread is about Sizzle been trash and secondly this is a gaming forum.

I could talk about my life all day long if I wanted but guess what I wouldn't do that coz ITS A GAMING FORUM AND NO1 CARES.

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 8:28am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Who wants to sit around rubbing muscles on the ground..? ;)

@RJ
What Med school are you talking about? You can take college courses at most highschools.. I think the requirements are a 3.0 GPA or something.

university of michigan, i hold a 4.0 in college so far. and on my MCAT i received a 41.something. and i have been taking college courses since freshman year in highschool. math and biology were my first classes
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 9:38am
I laugh that people think joining/being/retired from the Marines gives them a certificate of being a badass...just isn't the case though!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>