| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Last night video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last night video
    Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 5:50pm
So as I see Dagon posted a montage and no one else records. I don't know about Dagon but I kinda wanna make a big cool ass montage with him since not many people record or even knew people can :P 

Just a few things i did last night. Also for the people who seen me in a video chat and seen the controller I also got add on's so i'll invite ya'll again later <3 Video was edited by one of my good friends. He had NO idea how to even try to edit such a game and style . He's stop editing though so this was kinda a beg cause I wanted something for ut3 :P

BlameSnipers

Jello Mikey (; jokes kid, what’s up zejiM . Remember a few months ago when you were some times playing under Enormity_cr4zy you told us if we needed any help what’s so ever you would join up? Like you’re doing with Nick and Brad with Synergy again? I was coming to ask you if you can help with our channel and team for a bit we’ll throw in 40$ for it to cover a good month? As we know you may not have time for such a thing but it’ll mean a lot to us plus you tried out then said never mind lol(: Just message me back. I didn’t want to go through Scott or Daniel on you’re zejimbras account just to get the question marks thought Azril would tel me you’re number but this would probably be better? Just let me know please. I simple skype or reply, thanks have a good time. (USA player wanting to be Portugal) (:

Sent to: pNgNickaloadian

block userhttp://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifmark as spam

ReplyReply AllDelete

TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 5:55pm
LOL  this is the same style of Pawwezy  u not are original, anybody can do the same. Sorry Mikey is the true up another video more original haha

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by TripoXx

LOL  this is the same style of Pawwezy  u not are original, anybody can do the same. Sorry Mikey is the true up another video more original haha

I was about to say the same thing lol...you got this from me he he...except I did it to AR and everyone else lolol
www.nambla.org
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 7:34pm
Lol hold up i never said it was anything good? 

All I did was post a video lol. I posted it cause for one.. Paw i love you bruh and I know you did the same thing cause I remember watching you and trying to snip with you but i'm the only one to go ahead and get this recorded both shots or both the clips were nothing i mean sure the monster kill can be used somehow ha but never said "here my shot only I done it" I just anted to show still that people record and maybe me and Dagon can get together to make a lil montage together. 

As being original I have my own style thank you very much Tripox lol Like i said I see NO one else doing what I've been doing lately in any sort of way or recorded. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 7:40pm
Again sorry but that original stuff kinda ticked me off lol. My style and what I do is me NOT PAwweezy or the next person to do it. I'm me :) What I did to get a monster kill is only by me and was only to get a strive off of it cause obviously like I said, I haven't seen anyone else do it for a monster kill which doesn't matter at all. 

I saw Dagon post a ew montage so I was like well if he still records maybe I can record w/ him to give out a little show for people. 
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 7:43pm
Nice vid bro, but you perhaps wanna aim to the more tougher kills ;)
Anybody can get a monster kill with uDamage ;)

Dagon's kill are legit and air combo's still proof to be the best kills around UT3.

None the less, I like the idea of you and Dagon making a montage.
I wanna sharpen my editing skills, so if you need another editor, hmu.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 7:57pm
Lol every video i posted or montage got pshed to side cause when i prove all the clowns wrong about me using a controller ha. But yeah I guess. Idk me>> hyping myself is what i do and back it up :o  But if dagon wants to and if you want if we do do this then you can edit or i'll get my editor to edit mine and you edit dagons
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 8:01pm
Hah, your a beast. we all know that.

And I dont think Dagon likes editing.
He likes his montages clean :3
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 8:19pm
clean :"o cod has hit me to hard then lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 9:06pm
lol come on mickey u can do better than sniping people off their boards in the corner xD and no point recording monster kills thats not the aim of the game lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 9:44pm
Ha i clearly already said it was to show that I can still record lol. It's nothing special idk why you guys keep thinking I said its something great? 
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Lol hold up i never said it was anything good? 

All I did was post a video lol. I posted it cause for one.. Paw i love you bruh and I know you did the same thing cause I remember watching you and trying to snip with you but i'm the only one to go ahead and get this recorded both shots or both the clips were nothing i mean sure the monster kill can be used somehow ha but never said "here my shot only I done it" I just anted to show still that people record and maybe me and Dagon can get together to make a lil montage together. 

As being original I have my own style thank you very much Tripox lol Like i said I see NO one else doing what I've been doing lately in any sort of way or recorded. 

LOL  just up 1 video more interesting just i say that, i know that u can do it, up  a video when you play with my brother jesse  u have interesting movements mikey. my commentary no was offensive just was my opinion from that video.

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 12:22am
Jessie as in trainwreck? if so him and I never on opp teams ha we team stack that hoe xD And I know just I found it offensive as if you guys thought I was trying to still someones style or something.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 12:37am
Mikey.. put that kill that Seko got on you on Suspense in a vid.. it was a sic kill.. i seen it, but id like to see it from your perspective
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 12:42am
I don't really think I'm gonna record anymore, since I barely play at all.. Too much stress with school atm, and barely any competition anyway

However I like the idea, so if I do decide to whip out the cam, I'll talk to you

And Darkness, you know me haha.. hell I use Windows f***ing Moviemaker LOL
It's all about the frags, simply editing them to the music, minding the intensity..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 2:59am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I don't really think I'm gonna record anymore, since I barely play at all.. Too much stress with school atm, and barely any competition anyway

However I like the idea, so if I do decide to whip out the cam, I'll talk to you

And Darkness, you know me haha.. hell I use Windows f***ing Moviemaker LOL
It's all about the frags, simply editing them to the music, minding the intensity..

Haha.

Dagon >>

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 9:16am
Look guys, lets be honest. At the end of the day, i am the best controller only player >
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 9:58am
Lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 10:56am
lets be honest.. eu players suck
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 1:40pm
Yeah especially people like Disco, Drokun, Terror etc.. They can all bow down to you and your amazing skill Sizzle, maybe you'll spare them the pain and humiliation of your raype then..

Oh n I'm sure once you get your recording device you will make a frag video 10x better than mine, with frags 20x better than mine O_o
Please go easy on us !
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Look guys, lets be honest. At the end of the day, i am the best controller only player >

lol
www.nambla.org
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 7:55pm

Yeah especially people like Disco, Drokun, Terror etc.. They can all bow down to you and your amazing skill Sizzle, maybe you'll spare them the pain and humiliation of your raype then..

Oh n I'm sure once you get your recording device you will make a frag video 10x better than mine, with frags 20x better than mine O_o
Please go easy on us !

my frag vid will blow your mind
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

U r bipolar lol

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
katarna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote katarna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 4:28am

Please go easy on us !

LOL
katarna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote katarna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 4:31am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Please go easy on us !

my frag vid will blow your mind

make sure u turn down the bot skill that way u can get some kills 2 make ur frag vid lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>