| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team eWu General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

match

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote katarna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: match
    Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 8:13am
I would like 2 thank eWu for the clan match last night.... o that's Wright you didn't show as usual homicide asks 4 a match and then decides not 2 turn up... u r such a waste of time...!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 8:15am
What you talking bout? Match is on? Its me and you in a duel bruh >:O Jk damn thats harsh to post :S What if dude was getting killed or idk baby mama drama or ****.,.... are you ready for this one????? LIFE CAME UP >:O <-- the noob shi-t everyone uses but is sometimes true.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 8:19am
Sorry to post again but um who would join anyways when there was a tournament match going on BLAH! PSST!
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:03am
Look dude sry about that we can reshedule just stuff that came up lifestuff...just reshedule no biggie lol chill out just a game...
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:29am
No one showed up, it wasn't just you..

Tbh, I didn't expect you to show up anyway, guess my impression of eWu got confirmed haha :P
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
katarna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote katarna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:31am
don't talk to me abt life stuff my granddad jst died and i still turned up because i didn't want to let u guys dwn.... so dnt tell me its harsh its three times he has done this nw and if i can turn up im sure that he could hav least sent a message saying they couldn't play as he was on online.. Angry
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:58am
Dude go f.uk urself i was obviously doing better things then worring about a fvcking game so fvk off stupid s hit like i said reschedule or sh it quit crying over petty stuff ....btw im sorry to hear about you grandfather hope everything goes well for....not talking shyt cuzz thats just really fvcked off mine pastec
d away a yr ago so yea i know wat life stiff is dude...we can play this Sunday yall pick time we can do 2 maps EU and two maps us ...look???
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 12:00pm
Btw i wasn't online u can ask the ppl i play most days with went fishing with my uncle
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 12:07pm
I was online but I was waiting for MIKEY Brennan to show for the ctf match. I was talking with kyoobi or however you spelled it and told him so y'all wouldn't be waiting around. I don't even play vctf but I was on and ready.....
drdeath2point0
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 12:13pm
I need a dictionary "Homocide - English" for that post, wow ! haha jk

Just calm down everybody, Homocide you're right, it is just a game, but we can't be bothered to set up a match, all prepare and then probably have to wait again so we'll just leave it at this: we're done. No harm done, no sh.it talk or hatred, but we just don't want to set up another match with you aight ? :P
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

Btw i wasn't online u can ask the ppl i play most days with went fishing with my uncle

Yea this is true
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I need a dictionary "Homocide - English" for that post, wow ! haha jk

Just calm down everybody, Homocide you're right, it is just a game, but we can't be bothered to set up a match, all prepare and then probably have to wait again so we'll just leave it at this: we're done. No harm done, no sh.it talk or hatred, but we just don't want to set up another match with you aight ? :P

No Dagon youre going to play us and that's final:P lol
drdeath2point0
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 12:31pm
Lol its homi... ur da homo dude lol jk play us trolls....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by katarna

don't talk to me abt life stuff my granddad jst died and i still turned up because i didn't want to let u guys dwn.... so dnt tell me its harsh its three times he has done this nw and if i can turn up im sure that he could hav least sent a message saying they couldn't play as he was on online.. Angry
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:09pm
Look f**s ... CTF tournament >>> some clan match . That's it. Me>you. my skills>ur trying. 

End of discussion. If anything IM the reason they didn't show up so stop trying to be but plugs and start trying to COME AT ME with **** cause you two are both trash to me.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:43pm
What, you talking trash to me now ? :D
Mikey stop trolling 

I clearly said no bs or sh.it talk or anything, just no more clan match. It's all cool, don't make a big deal out of it ffs :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:55pm
No big deal to me I prove my points ALL the time.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

No big deal to me I prove my points ALL the time.
You do?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 4:13pm
^ I was waiting for you to actually come reply to a post of mine. I've been waiting for it in the ctf thread. Where you been to try to troll me?
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 4:39pm
ok
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 8:09pm
Mikey you ok brah? :(

Post a picture kissing your trophy :O
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:48pm
lol this thread is so f***ing funny
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Mikey you ok brah? :(

Post a picture kissing your trophy :O

lol just like totally understood why you said that blahah. It's the youtube trophy thing. Since I upload a few clips that I put as located in Portugal and the ratings are high it's a monthly thing nothing big. Got one for US but that was forever ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply