| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team eWu General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

eWu Vs PcX VcTF/ WarFarE Offical Matches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team WAR
Team WAR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eWu Vs PcX VcTF/ WarFarE Offical Matches
    Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 12:51am
                                   eWu vS PcX VcTF and WarFarE OffiCaL MatChes
As we have discussed earlier before, we would like to schedule some matches with you guys...env1-ner said he would try to get ppl to comply so im just here posting my lineups and date and time to TRY to get things going along all we will do is wait for the confirmation.

eWu Line-ups and Subs
eWu_-DeSTruCTion
eWu_ObeyAlliance
eWu-__-flakHARD
eWu_-Spore
eWu_-tatt0eDteArZ
eWu_tEkRoX
eWu-_ScYkiK

*suBs*
eWu_-BLOODLUST-
eWu_-EteRniTY
eWu_-BrAzZeRs-_
eWu_-LuCiFeR

Date and Time -TBA
uS and eU times will also have to be discuss within teams to be on same page and so on.Best Outta 5 on this match and each clan has 2 maps.
Maps VcTF
eWu 2 Maps NeCRo anD SanD Tie being Rails or KargO
Maps WarFare
eWu 2 Maps Downtown and FlooDGaTe Tie being MarKeT DisTriCT

any questions plz contact me on my psn or just add me on their its eWu_-DeSTruCTioN

DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
januto1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote januto1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 1:54am
i have pcx_PUERTORICAN IN MY PSN IF U WANT I CAN TELL TO TALK TO U                                                            JUST SEND ME MESSAGE A JANUTO1
► Let The Darkness Embrace You ◄
januto1,
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 5:15pm
Go ahead bro
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:02am
Enivner we doing this or wat were waiting for an answer
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:06am
let me play plz
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ut3lve

let me play plz
you suck.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 12:24pm
Lol at phantaci
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 3:38pm
I've neva been in a clan that hasn't lost except for when we had cod players in NM, not losing to PcX >:D Let the clownin on clowns begin.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 4:11pm
Damn lol noone wants none maybe we should go after the bigger fish...king denied the request for the match like i knew he would...env-1ner wats going on dude yall want some action?? Or yall having yalls rematch vs wlrds??
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

Damn lol noone wants none maybe we should go after the bigger fish...king denied the request for the match like i knew he would...env-1ner wats going on dude yall want some action?? Or yall having yalls rematch vs wlrds??
Lol. I have a reason for denying it
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 5:14pm
We all know... We just wanted to play yall dont know what's da problem really
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 7:03pm
@king if you're wrroied about things getting out of hands just we'll mute mics till start of match and everyone stay out of text chats.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 7:40pm
Im have a few that want to play against you guys, but there is a few more
That dont. For some reason they will play any team except you guys. But im still trying to convince a few. Cant force my team to play.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:53pm
Ok just have six
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm
Lol. Cause of me is what Rygar said >:l
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:20pm
Omg.really aww damn...rygar is trippin
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:27pm
Rygar cool though. now for Oly i have no idea. But people need to stop crying like bunch of tit babies. Someone says clan match you jump to it. You don't say well eh see i dont liike such and such, STFU and accept shut the people up you don't like, SIMPLE. W-lrds wont play ewu cause of bck in the day of WaR? Olym I have no clue and PcX i have no clue. Honestly if I get the chance to play against W-lrd,Olym,or PcX im gonna go ham and light you faukers up.

Tired of this sorry as-s community that only 4 (FOUR) Active clans and 3 won't play. Now I know you guys except PcX <-- shocking and Ak don't know this but back in the day you hear clan match you say play us or what time. Now you get nothing. no messages,that player he doesn't,leader sucking balls in pub so he doesn't wanna swallow in a clan match,etc. 

TBH out of everyone in AK,Olym,W-lrd,and i guess ewu. ME and NxT ONLY mofos joining tournaments you guys aren't. Ak dropped out of WF tourney no players from them,olym,or pcx even looking to join the ctf tournment.

You people say you play ONLY vctf well guess what.. NOTHING is poppin in vctf. Get a clan match going stop being a bunch of noob puss ies and get som shi t started.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:29pm
Env no disrespect ive always had respect for you and Rican. Others not quite so much cause of my mouth and skils. But for real lets get something going. This is a shame. People don't wanna play cause a few guys. They'll mute there mics cause now there seeing clan members are being but hurt clowns cause of people., Simple.
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:48pm
lol mikey ur funny bro.
k lets have a clan match but wait, ima play with ppl from other clans, cool ? Wink
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:58pm
This dude we hammed yall three times,once yall raged...you.say i got ppl from other clans i dnt son...your prolly hating and telling.other clans that bs y??? Cuz your just plain sry not once did i disrespect yall till you ran your mouth like always..sry but im here for challenge s not just fun I?? Just the way iam ok gl with tourny btw oo i forgot u dropped out lol bye
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:05pm
yo bro this is what i'm talking about :
so u asked mikey the same day to play for u against us while he was in Olympians, and since then he's an official eWu member huh ??

Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:09pm
Ima let mikey handle this one done told i dnt know many times obviously u dntlisten well
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:10pm
To start off it isnt rygar he actually wants to play against you guys and so do i. even do im pretty sure were going to get our asses handled on vctf. But f*** it dont matter to me. It isnt about a few guys not wanting to play its about 3 wanting to play. I cant do **** about it. I know where is everyone is coming from trust me i do, wish there something i can do. Get me 4 other ppl of your choosing and we will play anyone, any mode. Until then feel free to spam all my team so they can play.

With all do respect rican doesnt even get on anymore. 75% of wlrd team is made up of pcx guys which all left us so they can start there own team. I mean im surprised we managed to get a few more players to replace them.
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:12pm
the thing is, i dnt have anything against mikey.
just the way u wanna play other clans using ppl like war, mikey, king eternal bla bla bla

Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:13pm
Lol ur funny.mafia but ok i guess
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>