FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM CTF Tournament III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 62>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM CTF Tournament III
    Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

Originally posted by SIZZLE

i love ut3 so i'll be play'n Tripox :) i may get annoyed a little at whole teams camping and cheap play, but i still enjoy playing ut3 regardless

i love RAYPING ChrisC more then anything! :o

he gets so mad

lol are you talking about the matches with me n chris??? if so there was no "rayping" done by you haha you were getting all mad because you kept saying "quit playing like its a clan match" lol you were maxing out with like 15 pts when me chris n king were getting 50+ from just sniping haha i remember we were last second saving your ass just because we could lol i think our best chain was 5or6 last second saves haha you sir are a funny guy

your talking about 1 Suspense game against you Chris and King and other decent players when i had no team, and i was laughing & saying yall going hard like its a clan match... i wasn't the least bit mad... i'm talking about Necro and the other Suspense game where i had all the caps & points and Chris couldn't do sh1t about it :) he got RAYPED

he says i suck, i say he's not as good as i thought he was even with his hb/m!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Syg, i don't know what is going on with Penguins and his opinion lately but i really do think you suck at this game and you still on the same lev when you 1st picked up the ps3 version of ut3, you still have not gone pass GO, and you will never collect $200. im not saying this out of trollness, or what ever problem you have vs me. i really don't have a problem vs you, your post are funny to me, i find everything you do is a joke, that's why you hear me always laughing on mic. but really, you are garbage in ut3 through my eyes.

listen i don't like you at all! plain truth! your fake as hell... you lie nonstop... your always try'n to do dousche sh1t ingame and everyone says that... your always saying sh1t to people after the game and then acting like its a joke later? i don't think anyone cares what you think of their skill... i know i dam sure don't! :)

i've got better players to raype then you... i'm now RAYPING chrisC

and he knows it
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by DEVIL_associate

Originally posted by DEVIL_associate

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Syg, why are you still here? you rage quit the tourny, you are garbage, you look for everyone to carry you,  you never show up for a match, you are always all talk. your opinions on how good a team/player is void. just go play in a vctf pub with the noobs and still get rap e lol

you shouldn't talk after failing so hard in your match Mr big shot deuler lmfao

i thought you said you could run the flag? if you can't even cap with Phantaci backing you up?

come on lets hear all your excuses for failing?

oh so scorin on reflection n strident against ppls who get 20 ping is what u call failling so hard loool plus on reflection when phant scored i backed him up since i got a mega kill... ur arguments are denied siz <

how many people did Phantaci kill on Reflection for you to score? look at Phantaci's points on Reflection... he dominated not you :) you fail'd so bad... and remember you came at me first in chat after that so called match that i didn't even know i was in so i'm just telling it like it is :)
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:30am
>implying spamming on Reflection is considered skill
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

>implying spamming on Reflection is considered skill

lmao you do have a point there
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:39am
im saying in general lol
Mega kills on reflection are like doubles on Omicron  (:
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:44am

im saying in general lol
Mega kills on reflection are like doubles on Omicron  (:
Idk. Omicron is easier for a monster.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:55am
whatever Phantaci... spam'n the link area on Omicron don't count for kill streaks :O jks
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:37pm
I believe he's camping rocket spawn for monsters;)
drdeath2point0
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 2:03pm

i love ut3 so i'll be play'n Tripox :) i may get annoyed a little at whole teams camping and cheap play, but i still enjoy playing ut3 regardless

he gets so mad

lol are you talking about the matches with me n chris??? if so there was no "rayping" done by you haha you were getting all mad because you kept saying "quit playing like its a clan match" lol you were maxing out with like 15 pts when me chris n king were getting 50+ from just sniping haha i remember we were last second saving your ass just because we could lol i think our best chain was 5or6 last second saves haha you sir are a funny guy

your talking about 1 Suspense game against you Chris and King and other decent players when i had no team, and i was laughing & saying yall going hard like its a clan match... i wasn't the least bit mad... i'm talking about Necro and the other Suspense game where i had all the caps & points and Chris couldn't do sh1t about it :) he got RAYPED

BUAHAHAHAHAHA we were going hard??? and caps?? lol we let you get those flags because we wanted to see how many times we could last second save your sorry ass, so yea eventually you were going to cap a flag but how many times did you get last second saved beforehand?? and then after you left and came back shortly when we were spawn trapping in suspense then you b1tch quit real quick. you are very amusing sizzle bragging about how you "rayped" chris, when it was very clear we were f*cking around with you and your team. Who do you think you are quickrc?? Everyone in A-R > Sizzle <---this a very true statement.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by ax412

Rican I hope your monitoring this thread.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by ax412

Rican I hope your monitoring this thread.
Monitoring indeed 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:22pm
No more vehicle banter please make your own thread.....but then u would need to find scrubs to read it:/
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:25pm

he gets so mad

BUAHAHAHAHAHA we were going hard??? and caps?? lol we let you get those flags because we wanted to see how many times we could last second save your sorry ass, so yea eventually you were going to cap a flag but how many times did you get last second saved beforehand?? and then after you left and came back shortly when we were spawn trapping in suspense then you b1tch quit real quick. you are very amusing sizzle bragging about how you "rayped" chris, when it was very clear we were f*cking around with you and your team. Who do you think you are quickrc?? Everyone in A-R > Sizzle <---this a very true statement.

your not even good at all lol ^^ all that dumb sh1t you wrote is just retarded

i've RAYPED Chris a quite a few times lately

i wouldn't even mention rayping you though because its just a given
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

No more vehicle banter please make your own thread.....but then u would need to find scrubs to read it:/
i lol'd here ^^^^ LOLLOLLOL
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 7:09pm
I think we should all give up on the tourny, this shouldn't have went on into September

I know for a fact I wont even touch my PS3 when Borderlands 2 releases in 2 weeks  Cool
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 9:23pm

I think we should all give up on the tourny, this shouldn't have went on into September

I know for a fact I wont even touch my PS3 when Borderlands 2 releases in 2 weeks  Cool

i'm way ahead of you on giving up on this tourney :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 10:50pm

he gets so mad

your not even good at all lol ^^ all that dumb sh1t you wrote is just retarded

i've RAYPED Chris a quite a few times lately

i wouldn't even mention rayping you though because its just a given

lol the only reason youre not talking about "rayping" me is because it never happened, who have you ever "rayped?" sizzle capping a flag in an 8v8 pub isn't impressive at all, you're honestly the only one who goes all try hard in a pub. and you still blow bro you're the most predictable runner ever and your D does not exist. so seriously get on my facking level bro.  and yes feh is 1000x better than you. but to be honest i do n00b it up in pubs so i kinda look like i suck lol i really just dont care but ask anyone who has played in a clan match vs me; im one of the most clutch players in A-R.

p.s.
you can talk trash when you have achieved the following:
-be in an undefeated clan
-be undefeated in 2v2's
-win a 2v7 clan match (while someone gives away your vehicles)
-be the lone D player in clan matches and not let the other team even touch the flag (with just a sniper)
-be in qM, tRi, Blackcats, A-R, Force, ***, ICE, GoW, or tWc
-and most importantly actually be good.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:06pm
pubs are all there's been since i got a ps3 genius lol what matches have there been in years?

your just a Suspense sniper, and who can't snipe someone off their board on Suspense with a mouse? lmao

why u bringing up AR? you need a whole clan to back you up? :)

old clan stats don't pertain... its 2012 not 2008 or 2009

give it up dufass
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:21pm

pubs are all there's been since i got a ps3 genius lol what matches have there been in years?

your just a Suspense sniper, and who can't snipe someone off their board on Suspense with a mouse? lmao

give it up dufass

-lol join pcx, w-lrd, olympians, and that ewu clan i think. they have matches.
-you do realize that when i snipe in ut3 im actually "quickscoping," well trying to atleast haha
-and idiot i was in A-R, wtf?? lol they will all agree im better than you. dude seriously how do you think you're good??
-lol old clan stats dont pertain, since when does winning a pub pertain? actual stats and milestones > pubstars

sizzle sizzle sizzle you're honestly one dumb mother fvcker. please i wanna hear some amazing things you have done in ut3 even today with its 50 player population. go ahead im waiting...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 11:38pm
I remember Bio bein gay and hosting his 8v8 vCTF while teamstackin with Chris, qwest, Acid, and Bab  Cool
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 6:26am

give it up dufass

-lol join pcx, w-lrd, olympians, and that ewu clan i think. they have matches.
-you do realize that when i snipe in ut3 im actually "quickscoping," well trying to atleast haha
-and idiot i was in A-R, wtf?? lol they will all agree im better than you. dude seriously how do you think you're good??
-lol old clan stats dont pertain, since when does winning a pub pertain? actual stats and milestones > pubstars

sizzle sizzle sizzle you're honestly one dumb mother fvcker. please i wanna hear some amazing things you have done in ut3 even today with its 50 player population. go ahead im waiting...

RAYPING Chris isn't amazing enough? why you think he started talking smack after games all the sudden when he's never said sh1t before? :)

since you didn't even get my point about AR then you must be the dumb mutha fk'r lmao

there hasn't been a clan match worth mentioning since i got a ps3... unless you think you can name one 4 me?

AR was done, qm was done, *** was done, IAM was done, KmA was done, Tri was done, DEEP was done

any stats in matches against any new clan would have been void so your point is dumb as fk

just because you were in AR doesn't mean you were great dipsh1t

cap'n on you in vctf is just too easy ._________.

so your not great
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 7:47am
Let's be honest Siz... all what ur good at is trolling on this forum... you actually have more posts here than you have kills on ut3. so less talk play more ( show us your amazing skillz ) ;D 

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 8:16am
like disco said last night

" CS >> ALL "

:D

( I bet loads of people don't understand this but oh well )
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 8:44am
@peng you know those 8v8's were fun as hell back in the day lol

@sizz you're really starting to annoy me with this lol
1. dont think you "raype" chris because he's always doing some dumb sh1t in a pub.
2. chris talks sh1t because honestly you're an idiot and trolling you is all too easy.
3. A-R vs New GoW happened when you were on ps3, so there you go.
4. and no being in A-R doesnt make you great...wait a minute...yes it fvcking does lol you had to be good to be in this clan so actually you had to be great before you got into the clan.
5. once again you think capping on me in a pub is a milestone for you, that right there just proves how garbage you are and how ridiculously stupid you are...seriously, how many times do i have to tell you that the only one who tries in pubs is you.
6. lol i handled your ass when it was just me and mikey on a team of noobs and you kept getting "rayped" haha you could'nt even touch our flag
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 62>