Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM CTF Tournament III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 62>
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM CTF Tournament III
    Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by DEVIL_associate

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Syg, why are you still here? you rage quit the tourny, you are garbage, you look for everyone to carry you,  you never show up for a match, you are always all talk. your opinions on how good a team/player is void. just go play in a vctf pub with the noobs and still get rap e lol

+1 Censored

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Syg, why are you still here? you rage quit the tourny, you are garbage, you look for everyone to carry you,  you never show up for a match, you are always all talk. your opinions on how good a team/player is void. just go play in a vctf pub with the noobs and still get rap e lol

you shouldn't talk after failing so hard in your match Mr big shot deuler lmfao

i thought you said you could run the flag? if you can't even cap with Phantaci backing you up?

come on lets hear all your excuses for failing?
ayee guy chill. disco is >
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 5:58pm

i thought you said you could run the flag? if you can't even cap with Phantaci backing you up?

deuler? you calling who retarded? Syg it's like this...

Garbage< scrubs< noobs< average<  above average< pros

people that are garbage are not on this site, don't talk trash, and don't have a mic.

what the fu ck are you doing?

you fail'd Phantaci in yalls match just like i told him you would.. you only do good on a stacked team against weak players, so why are you still here? hell mikey just about made you cry after a duel lmao

your just a fake ass nerd
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by TripoXx

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by WaR

+1 Censored

yall play like little pu'ssy's... always camping with vehicles and yall still lose? .___________.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 6:09pm
Also, for people that don't know what they're talking about, Sizzle showed up to play. His team are the ones that bailed  (;
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Also, for people that don't know what they're talking about, Sizzle showed up to play. His team are the ones that bailed  (;
I know, i was there and i was just trolling. so you are not going to call Siz out for his trolling?
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 6:30pm

people that are garbage are not on this site, don't talk trash, and don't have a mic.

you fail'd Phantaci in yalls match just like i told him you would.. you only do good on a stacked team against weak players, so why are you still here? hell mikey just about made you cry after a duel lmao

Syg, im never on stack teams, YOU on the other hand always trying to be. if you can call out at least, "1" JUST 1!! person that THINK you are good or better than me at ut3 in ANY mode, please bring him/her to this site. dont make a alt either because you are too OLD to be making up stories
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 7:58pm

? i was on n ready to play erry time?
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 10:40pm
@Feh, Siz never based his trolling on lies tho  (;

@Kup, strider and bear classify as Siz's "team"

& Siz>Feh

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 10:57pm
=o

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 11:38pm

thanx Peng, but its all good.. i don't sweat the haters

next ctf tourney should be team entry.. fk the random teams & crappy draft.. teams aren't ever even regardless, so people might as well play with friends or whoever they want

and you & Phantaci should be on teams next tourney, so yall can show the difference between good ctf & bad ctf

there's too many players thinking they are good when their not, and you both know it :)

i said id be rusty at ctf after not playing it in over 2 years, and i'm not as good as i was back then and thats fine... Phantaci's pugs have been the funnest ctf that i've played on ps3 though

thanx for the pug invites Phantaci
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 11:54pm

Syg, im never on stack teams, YOU on the other hand always trying to be. if you can call out at least, "1" JUST 1!! person that THINK you are good or better than me at ut3 in ANY mode, please bring him/her to this site. dont make a alt either because you are too OLD to be making up stories

i don't ever switch unless its to a weaker team! i've never switched to a stronger team!

your still just a vehicle ho in vctf and your dumb as hell at ctf.. i told Seif how easy you are to fool with the flag and then Penguin showed it in yalls match lol he tricked the sh1t out of you, and then he killed you like 4 times on his last flag run on Omicron .__________.

its in the vid so don't try to lie :)
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 11:57pm
I never thought about anyone and I would like to start with you, I will say what I see frustrating, thinking you speak many others think (obviously friend all have ego) .... I make a great point suspension ...... haora ...... way you play is good quality whenever we play gets intense and you kill me many times: D would sound ugly to tell you shut up and start playing but no, I just hope you understand my opinion translated.

We all think we're good and you can not see any change that idea "origin" lol

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by TripoXx

<span id="result_" ="" lang="en"><span ="hps">I never</span> <span ="hps">thought</span> <span ="hps">about</span> <span ="hps">anyone and</span> <span ="hps">I would like to</span> <span ="hps">start with you</span><span>,</span> <span ="hps">I will say</span> <span ="hps">what I see</span> <span ="hps">frustrating</span><span>,</span> <span ="hps">thinking</span> <span ="hps">you speak</span> <span ="hps">many</span> <span ="hps">others think</span> <span ="hps">(obviously</span> <span ="hps">friend</span> <span ="hps">all have</span> <span ="hps">ego</span><span>)</span> <span ="hps">....</span> <span ="hps">I make a</span> <span ="hps">great point</span> <span ="hps">suspension</span> <span ="hps">......</span> <span ="hps">haora</span> <span ="hps">......</span> <span ="hps">way you play</span> <span ="hps">is good quality</span> <span ="hps">whenever we play</span> <span ="hps">gets</span> <span ="hps">intense and</span> <span ="hps">you kill me</span> <span ="hps">many times:</span> <span ="hps">D</span> <span ="hps">would sound</span> <span ="hps">ugly</span> <span ="hps">to tell you</span> <span ="hps">shut up</span> <span ="hps">and start playing</span> <span ="hps">but</span> <span ="hps">no</span><span ="">, I just hope</span> <span ="hps">you understand</span> <span ="hps">my opinion</span> <span ="hps">translated</span><span>.</span>

<span ="hps">We all think</span> <span ="hps">we're good</span> <span ="hps">and you can not</span> <span ="hps">see</span> <span ="hps">any</span> <span ="hps">change that idea</span> <span ="hps">"origin</span><span>" lol</span></span>

i have no idea if your talking to me? i'm not sure what your try'n to say either? i acually like you, but i got to troll you because of your earlier post :)
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:08am
LOL yes for u, i dont know  what thah hell is troll is a term estupid for me lol but yeah Sizle keep play like ever  :D 

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:17am
i love ut3 so i'll be play'n Tripox :) i may get annoyed a little at whole teams camping and cheap play, but i still enjoy playing ut3 regardless

i love RAYPING ChrisC more then anything! :o

he gets so mad
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:23am
LOL me too i still enjoy this ***ing Game :D i accept be a camper, a flag run, a noob or good in each game but I DONT CARE  i still enjoy it and enjoy and enjoy and enjoy :D lolorgasm

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:34am
LOL orgasm isn't possible 4 me, but i enjoy it a lot :)
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:38am

i love ut3 so i'll be play'n Tripox :) i may get annoyed a little at whole teams camping and cheap play, but i still enjoy playing ut3 regardless

i love RAYPING ChrisC more then anything! :o

he gets so mad

lol are you talking about the matches with me n chris??? if so there was no "rayping" done by you haha you were getting all mad because you kept saying "quit playing like its a clan match" lol you were maxing out with like 15 pts when me chris n king were getting 50+ from just sniping haha i remember we were last second saving your ass just because we could lol i think our best chain was 5or6 last second saves haha you sir are a funny guy
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:42am
sorry for all the lol's and haha's but that sh1t was funny
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:43am

@Feh, Siz never based his trolling on lies tho  (;

@Kup, strider and bear classify as Siz's "team"

& Siz>Feh

aww this is so cuteEmbarrassed
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 12:50am
Syg, i don't know what is going on with Penguins and his opinion lately but i really do think you suck at this game and you still on the same lev when you 1st picked up the ps3 version of ut3, you still have not gone pass GO, and you will never collect $200. im not saying this out of trollness, or what ever problem you have vs me. i really don't have a problem vs you, your post are funny to me, i find everything you do is a joke, that's why you hear me always laughing on mic. but really, you are garbage in ut3 through my eyes.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 9:28am
Your eyes don't count for ish feh lol
drdeath2point0
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 10:09am

oh so scorin on reflection n strident against ppls who get 20 ping is what u call failling so hard loool plus on reflection when phant scored i backed him up since i got a mega kill... ur arguments are denied siz <
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 10:25am
Rican I hope your monitoring this thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 62>