Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM CTF Tournament III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 62>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM CTF Tournament III
    Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 7:53pm

I see.. bear said he wanted to play but he hasn't been online for awhile.  Whats up with strider? 

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 8:03pm
Right now as subs/replacements we have:
Minnow
Tripox
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 8:08pm
Tripox can roll with "How'd ya Lose" and we'll replace Rico with Minnow.  This should set everyone up to continue..
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 8:26pm
Rico ditched the shi t of our team,lol. Teams are going to be;
Rocky
Rican
RJD3
Genesis maybe?
im tired.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:58pm
Did anyone record/stream TRAPAHOLICS vs PStart2Leave match?
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Did anyone record/stream TRAPAHOLICS vs PStart2Leave match?

Nope.

But I taped it with my phone.
Press is blue, Trap is red:

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:01pm
Dang! Cry
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:16pm
HAHA Penguin
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:19pm

no veda, tripox is on my team, dmafia leaves to columbia soon so we'll need a replacement.

@cs you scored because I had 250 ping :( dont hype it 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:21pm
lol. CS i could of scored D: TBH you wouldn't of even got close as you did if shawn wasn't ringing up 250 and beyond :o
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:47pm
From a reliable source, CS raged during the match. 
PSN:Imaginative
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:54pm

KJFHBSJEVRYV ???? ^ LOL

SO BY THE LOOKS OF IT WE SHOULD HAVE OUR MATCH SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOMETIME?????

WHAT WAS THE SCORES? TRAP VS PS2LEAVEEARLY
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:59pm

^6-1 in total.

and I dont know about sunday afternoon, I either work sunday morning, or sunday night I'll let you know. 

WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:00pm
^ K, LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN CONFIRM WITH MY TEAM
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:20pm
I'm good all day Sunday just don't have me waiting all day to play @12am :)
drdeath2point0
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 5:40am
All I said at the end of that pug was " How did Mikey not get the Flak Cannon picture next to his name?." and then he just started trolling me for like an hour without stopping.

This is what I keep saying about certain people in this community, they just try and ruin it for others that just wanna have some fun and ggs.

I haven't been my usual self recently, I have tried to keep my mouth shut and just try and get along with people, abit of banter and stuff but thats it but Mikey was been a di ck last night for no reason. Pretty much every person on our team was calling him trash coz him abusing Flak and I don't blame them, he was doing it on purpose just to troll us coz he is a genuine di ck head.

good luck with the rest of the tourney, you can all troll each other to your hearts content.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 8:26am
Hey Mikey, GOOD GAME TO YOU TOO

You won against a EU team on a Texas Server, in a rushed match (i had just gotten online and had to play immediatley, without getting even one match to warm up). You deserved your win, but it's no reason to brag so hard instead of just saying GG and shut it

If you had beef with one player that's fine, I don't really care. But don't make it personal with the rest of the team :P you know we're cool bro
Peace
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

All I said at the end of that pug was " How did Mikey not get the Flak Cannon picture next to his name?." and then he just started trolling me for like an hour without stopping.

This is what I keep saying about certain people in this community, they just try and ruin it for others that just wanna have some fun and ggs.

I haven't been my usual self recently, I have tried to keep my mouth shut and just try and get along with people, abit of banter and stuff but thats it but Mikey was been a di ck last night for no reason. Pretty much every person on our team was calling him trash coz him abusing Flak and I don't blame them, he was doing it on purpose just to troll us coz he is a genuine di ck head.

good luck with the rest of the tourney, you can all troll each other to your hearts content.

Yo nobody on our team was calling Mikey trash.
I should look out with your words vs Mikey bro.

You might get 1440 noscoped across the map and retrieve the killcam in one of Mikey's awesome trickshot videos :D

We were only wondering in the chat why you were ragin CS.
Ggs to both teams tho.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:05pm
I think he was referencing a pug. I had to whip out my flak lol in retaliation.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm
My Internet gets fixed today so I'll be on tonight when I get off of work ;) pug around 8ish?
drdeath2point0
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:05pm
so is the next match Sunday? TRAP VS AMP?
PSN:Imaginative
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

My Internet gets fixed today so I'll be on tonight when I get off of work ;) pug around 8ish?

YEA BRO ILL HIT U UP, WE NEED TO GET READY FOR THIS WEEKEND. I NEED TO PRCTICE DODGING FLAK, HEARD ITS BEING OVER USED FOR DEFENSE lol= NO PROBLEM
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
januto1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote januto1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:10pm
where is the video?
► Let The Darkness Embrace You ◄
januto1,
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

so is the next match Sunday? TRAP VS AMP?

Originally posted by phhiLLN

^6-1 in total.

and I dont know about sunday afternoon, I either work sunday morning, or sunday night I'll let you know. 

WE SHOULD BE READY JUST NEED TO VERIFY WITH HERB WHEN IT IS OFFICIAL, ME BOX, & DR.D ARE READY
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:12pm
Ok well minnow goes out of town for two weeks. So HNIC is about to give me that young forfeit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 62>