FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

This Community

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This Community
    Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:17am
so you don't like the ut3/iamgaming community CS? just tell me who's been picking on you, and i'll take them down the rabbit hole for a while
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:27am
^sounds liek raype

@CS
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:29pm
lol dam dude... leave him alone... can't you see he's very upset :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:07pm
CS.. I don't have anything against you, really.
But for me and many others, this community is quite amusing and fun.
The reason why it isn't for you ?
To be honest, I've witnessed you not respecting your defeat a lot of times. As soon as there's one simple comment, you rage hard. And this is not just the last weeks, it was like this for over a year.
You yourself think that you're the most mature on here, but your behaviour speaks different.
That's the reason why you're not really included in this community anymore. And thus you don't have fun anymore.

Homocide ? He disrespected pratically everyone, trust me, he deserves all the hatred.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

To be honest, I've witnessed you not respecting your defeat a lot of times. As soon as there's one simple comment, you rage hard. And this is not just the last weeks, it was like this for over a year.
You yourself think that you're the most mature on here, but your behaviour speaks different.
That's the reason why you're not really included in this community anymore. And thus you don't have fun anymore.

Homocide ? He disrespected pratically everyone, trust me, he deserves all the hatred.

involved in what? there isnt anything to be involved in bro, I use to have a good time on UT3 about 3 years ago when there was alot of activity and now all there is left is some garbage pugs on servers my internet can't handle anyway.

UT3 is done, its boring, its full of losers and has nothing left to offer. bash on me all you like bro idc

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

involved in what? there isnt anything to be involved in bro, I use to have a good time on UT3 about 3 years ago when there was alot of activity and now all there is left is some garbage pugs on servers my internet can't handle anyway.

UT3 is done, its boring, its full of losers and has nothing left to offer. bash on me all you like bro idc

We pug on EU servers....
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by ax412

We pug on EU servers....

even so, its reflection on repeat which is still boring.

honestly, no offence to anyone coz life's to short to be bashing on people all the time but I don't care if I never play a PUB/PUG or clan match on UT3 again, the odd duel hear and there is all that's left
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:28pm
@ sizzle, no1 is picking on me and even if they were well good luck to them. I just miss the old days when UT3 was an exciting game and the community wasnt just 10 trolls and a bunch of VCTF noobs :(
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:38pm

Dagon, I respect you because I know your a good guy, but you can't judge Colossus saying hes immature. He's 24 years old. What can possibly give you the right to say that hes immature when you never even met him in real life XD? He just speaks what he thinks is the truth. Thats no crime.

Honestly, if you would have some play time with him, you'll see that he's an epic sound guy which just posts some UT3 crap which nobody cares about on iamgaming :) Better to post 12 monkey's then write DIS EPIC SIRIOUS SIZZLE REPLY. Lol jks.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Dagon, I respect you because I know your a good guy, but you can't judge Colossus saying hes immature. He's 24 years old. What can possibly give you the right to say that hes immature when you never even met him in real life XD? He just speaks what he thinks is the truth. Thats no crime.

Honestly, if you would have some play time with him, you'll see that he's an epic sound guy which just posts some UT3 crap which nobody cares about on iamgaming :) Better to post 12 monkey's then write DIS EPIC SIRIOUS SIZZLE REPLY. Lol jks.

Dark <3 :)

Shame more people are not like you bro :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:46pm
Lol Dark, bro, I'm basically calling out his behaviour in the game/community.
I never claim that he's immature in real life :P I never would, either.

btw not being the most mature doesn't mean immature

And as I said, I have nothing against CS.
I was just trying to explain the problem to him, from my perspective. No hate or nothing tho :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:49pm

I was just trying to explain the problem to him, from my perspective. No hate or nothing tho :)

I like abit of action, ya know some drama and some heated debates but I never pick someone out and troll them as hard as I can, people take me to seriously and just take things the wrong way.

Like dark said I have an opinion on almost everything and I'm not scared to voice it in the real or in game. if ya don;t like it well that your choice.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:51pm
Thats because you have that hawt sexy president voice XD

If you start about pokemon hell im not even sure if your sirious sizzle or just trollin ;o
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:53pm

I know Dagon bro, I was just tryin to point out that you can't judge somebody behaviour on a website in maturity.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:02pm
I didn't post this thread for me, lets not make it about me Im sure no1 cares.

This thread is about the fact that people are just C U N T S to each other, its driven people away from the game and the community in the past and its slowly making me not care about supporting the game anymore. sure this game needs some debating and stuff but not racism and people throwing threats at each other.

I am no angel I know that but that was years ago and I don't go to crazy these days but the other day feh sent me a message threatening me and I was just vexed by this, he was saying I will make sure you don't get invited to games and all this sort of stuff ...... why say that?

Like I said though this isnt just about me.

Try and treat people with some respect ffs instead of been a T W A T 24/7 coz its not good for the game or your karma either if ya believe in that sort of thing.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:09pm

@CS what Dark said is true, before i played mw3 with you i use to think, "this kid...is a fn nerd"  lol but then after a while you were cool after a few games and i added you. you are my clan mate and i always had ggs with you until ut3 came around again and Phantaci and Penguins got me back to my trolling. lol everything we did was a "joke" even when they trolled you when it was me vs you in tourney and pugs. some how i think you got upset, and now it came to you deleting me when i have not said a word to you.

what im trying to say is, you can not take us serious, if Phantaci says you trash, he is joking himself for being the best dueler(fn nerd). if you call me trash in duel, well i just say to myself(thats what i fn get for playing a mode outside of vctf lol). its all in fun man, do not take this game serious at all or the people inside the game. if people inside the game starts talking about your real life things, thats when you have a problem. but still in the end, chill and look at it as ignorance and move on.

btw im a C lister dueler now! bit ch! :o

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:15pm

This thread is about the fact that people are just C U N T S to each other, its driven people away from the game and the community in the past and its slowly making me not care about supporting the game anymore. sure this game needs some debating and stuff but not racism and people throwing threats at each other.

I am no angel I know that but that was years ago and I don't go to crazy these days but the other day feh sent me a message threatening me and I was just vexed by this, he was saying I will make sure you don't get invited to games and all this sort of stuff ...... why say that?

Try and treat people with some respect ffs instead of been a T W A T 24/7 coz its not good for the game or your karma either if ya believe in that sort of thing.
LOL

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

LOL

^ Thanks for proving my point.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:19pm
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

@CS what Dark said is true, before i played mw3 with you i use to think, "this kid...is a fn nerd"  lol but then after a while you were cool after a few games and i added you. you are my clan mate and i always had ggs with you until ut3 came around again and Phantaci and Penguins got me back to my trolling. lol everything we did was a "joke" even when they trolled you when it was me vs you in tourney and pugs. some how i think you got upset, and now it came to you deleting me when i have not said a word to you.

what im trying to say is, you can not take us serious, if Phantaci says you trash, he is joking himself for being the best dueler(fn nerd). if you call me trash in duel, well i just say to myself(thats what i fn get for playing a mode outside of vctf lol). its all in fun man, do not take this game serious at all or the people inside the game. if people inside the game starts talking about your real life things, thats when you have a problem. but still in the end, chill and look at it as ignorance and move on.

btw im a C lister dueler now! bit ch! :o

Feh ;O <3
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:49pm

lol nobody makes threads like this except for cs

you don't have to come to this site brah, I saw this thread's title before I even read it and said to myself 'who else does this' lol, nobody should care this much.

Never had anything big against you cs but you let the trolling get to you more than anybody :P

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:07pm
CS i know you dont like me and i cant stand you. however, the reason its so easy to troll you and get you upset is because of stupid threads like this. youre too serious over a videogame. if you like the game but not the community then turn your mic off and dont come on this forum. i seriously think you make these thread just to be an attention  wh ore.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:12pm

LOL
PSN:Imaginative
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:14pm

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

LOL
im tired.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>