| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Olympians General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Olympians Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olympians Roster
    Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 6:00am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

loooool i didn't know it was this serious  o:
I'm one of the sizzles lol because it's funny, same way as playing in RpZ was funny, same way taking tOp was funny....and beating war in a duel on a sizzle acct, while standing still and bunny-hopping is really funny  XD

I don't deny my alts lol, but shame on whoever thought I was Feh   >_>

</3

you think it was funny to you? it was fk'n hillarious to me... especially the first Necro game when i seen there were 2 eWu_sizzle's in the same game as me :) i said that other sizzle sucks, and a AK47 dude said "which one there's one on each team"... i looked at the board and seen he was right, and i cracked the fk up... once the other sizzle switched over to my team i knew it was just for humor and not to troll me

lmfao @ shame on whoever thought i was Feh... the first time i seen a eWu_sizzle was on Suspense and he'd either just set in the tank going back and forth from the helbender spawn to the keg or camp in the raptor with udamage, just like Feh ALWAYS does against me on Suspense, so yea i thought 1 was Feh 4 sure at first
lol Siz, its boring and the games go pass to fast when i flag run on you and those noobs. so i just build killing sprees just messing around. the last time i tried in a pub was the AR vs qM(and Feh XD) pubs when everyone was trying.

i've NEVER seen a game end fast because you were flag running! hattricks just aren't possible 4 u... you go harder then just about anyone i've seen play in pubs... i always laughed when you would brag and say you just got a multi kill with the flag on Necro, because id see that you were just spam'n udamage stinger :o you did get a little better on foot and in vehicles once you switched to kb/m, but your improvement was about HALF of what Mikeys was! your about HALF as good as Mikey is on foot! lmao and even though you use kb/m I still take you out fury to fury or make you jump out your of precious fury like a ho :-> and your playstyle is so cupcake.... so i see why you've ALWAYS switched to the stronger team... you just can't handle going against a tough team, because you always fail
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 6:09am
Originally posted by katarna

Originally posted by xander07306

We are available for clan matches... just not against made up clans put together for the purpose of defeating us.... same trolls here that talk about how dead UT3 is,, are the same ones making up alternate accounts for imaginary clans because they're ashamed of being seen on a server... HAHA .... ya afraid to lose "cool points" on iamgaming....... BTW.... we're not just old WaR players.... we just rather be in a more respectable clan..... OH YEAH... almost 4got... if the rest of WaR wanna play us, thats fine.... just don't make up some wack a ss eWu clan and recruit older players who are embarrassed to let any1 know who they are... there are plenty of WaR members left so why not try to beat us with them?? PATHETIC... whoever wants to play us has to at least have a roster up on this site

what about Grx we dnt have a roster up on here but im sure we will play u guys.... 

ps u can keep rocky we wont need him...Wink it will b nice 2 play u guys with out havin homicide acting like a child/ talking sh#t lol 

if ur interested in a match speak 2 darkeyedsamurai or bucketh4ad...Tongue 

yea without sh1t talking Homicide these guys can just play without all the drama... the rest are all pretty cool and they just have fun
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 9:11am
^^^ where's the fun in that lol
drdeath2point0
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 10:43am

Originally posted by WaR

I'm one of the sizzles lol because it's funny, same way as playing in RpZ was funny, same way taking tOp was funny....and beating war in a duel on a sizzle acct, while standing still and bunny-hopping is really funny  XD

</3

tHANK GOD,

FOR A MINUTE THERE I TOUGHT SIZZLE ACTUALLY BEAT ME.( no offense sizz) I WAS GONNA BREAK MY UT3 DISC lol

judging by how easy i kill you in ctf and vctf, i could probably beat you pretty easy in duel ( no offense WaR )

LOL^
WHEN EVER YOUR DOWN BRAW (DATE & TIME?) WE CAN USE MY SERVER AND HAVE MIKEY REC. ;)
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 10:44am

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

</3

you think it was funny to you? it was fk'n hillarious to me... especially the first Necro game when i seen there were 2 eWu_sizzle's in the same game as me :) i said that other sizzle sucks, and a AK47 dude said "which one there's one on each team"... i looked at the board and seen he was right, and i cracked the fk up... once the other sizzle switched over to my team i knew it was just for humor and not to troll me

lmfao @ shame on whoever thought i was Feh... the first time i seen a eWu_sizzle was on Suspense and he'd either just set in the tank going back and forth from the helbender spawn to the keg or camp in the raptor with udamage, just like Feh ALWAYS does against me on Suspense, so yea i thought 1 was Feh 4 sure at first
lol Siz, its boring and the games go pass to fast when i flag run on you and those noobs. so i just build killing sprees just messing around. the last time i tried in a pub was the AR vs qM(and Feh XD) pubs when everyone was trying.

i've NEVER seen a game end fast because you were flag running! hattricks just aren't possible 4 u... you go harder then just about anyone i've seen play in pubs... i always laughed when you would brag and say you just got a multi kill with the flag on Necro, because id see that you were just spam'n udamage stinger :o you did get a little better on foot and in vehicles once you switched to kb/m, but your improvement was about HALF of what Mikeys was! your about HALF as good as Mikey is on foot! lmao and even though you use kb/m I still take you out fury to fury or make you jump out your of precious fury like a ho :-> and your playstyle is so cupcake.... so i see why you've ALWAYS switched to the stronger team... you just can't handle going against a tough team, because you always fail
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! omg... i cant breath...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 11:46am

obvious troll is obvious  XD
BeekoChampino View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 12:50pm

Originally posted by katarna

Originally posted by xander07306

We are available for clan matches... just not against made up clans put together for the purpose of defeating us.... same trolls here that talk about how dead UT3 is,, are the same ones making up alternate accounts for imaginary clans because they're ashamed of being seen on a server... HAHA .... ya afraid to lose "cool points" on iamgaming....... BTW.... we're not just old WaR players.... we just rather be in a more respectable clan..... OH YEAH... almost 4got... if the rest of WaR wanna play us, thats fine.... just don't make up some wack a ss eWu clan and recruit older players who are embarrassed to let any1 know who they are... there are plenty of WaR members left so why not try to beat us with them?? PATHETIC... whoever wants to play us has to at least have a roster up on this site

what about Grx we dnt have a roster up on here but im sure we will play u guys.... 

ps u can keep rocky we wont need him...Wink it will b nice 2 play u guys with out havin homicide acting like a child/ talking sh#t lol 

if ur interested in a match speak 2 darkeyedsamurai or bucketh4ad...Tongue 

yea without sh1t talking Homicide these guys can just play without all the drama... the rest are all pretty cool and they just have fun

^^ win or lose.. is why we left his clan in the first place... he talked and acted the same with his own clan members... young buck a$$ nukkas... we in this for FUN win or lose...
,,!,, FUQ U son, come Duel me.. sucker Duel me...
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

So now this roster is eWu central with a bit of SIZZLEs fanboys thrown in ey?

,,!,, H0m0cide.. and his  made up clan..
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 1:04pm

Lol, Bashing somebody makes you no better than what your place was in WaR, that's not a good start for a 'new respectable clan'.

Whether or not homicide was a good leader, he still put most of you guys on the map, and I'll never forgot the person who first recruited me. :x

I'm just saying. Thumbs Up

WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:05pm
^+1

1ST PERSON 2 RECRUIT3 ME= DISCO <3

SOULDARK 4 LIFE lol
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Lol, Bashing somebody makes you no better than what your place was in WaR, that's not a good start for a 'new respectable clan'.

Whether or not homicide was a good leader, he still put most of you guys on the map, and I'll never forgot the person who first recruited me. :x

trm?
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:14pm

You are 100% correct.... being a respectable clan doesn't include bashing someone on here.... the thing is that our former 'leader' has said worse things about us and some guys are tired of it.. and yeah, he put us on the map for the wrong reasons... and i would always have to defend WaR bc of the bad reputation we had bc of him... ppl always telling me how WaR was filled with s hit talkers and no matter what i was loyal to him... then with warfare tourney match coming ... which was to some of us the biggest match we've had bc of livestreaming and all.. he totally screwed it up... so i decided to leave WaR... i sent him message letting him know i was leaving and all i hear back is how we're scrubs.. he then tries to say he was being recruited by A-R LOL... he didn't think about the other 13 -14 members of WaR and abandoned them... for what??.. to make up eWu and try to get the best player he knows to make alt accounts just to beat us? .. i thought we were scrubs lol... ppl know how i stood up 4 WaR... btw he wasn't the 1st person to recruit me... even to this day i've never disrespected him... too bad he couldn't understand that..... he even disrespected sanity-is_war.. and we ALL know hes the nicest person on UT3 .... ok thats it... no more novels lol
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by WaR

</3

tHANK GOD,

FOR A MINUTE THERE I TOUGHT SIZZLE ACTUALLY BEAT ME.( no offense sizz) I WAS GONNA BREAK MY UT3 DISC lol

judging by how easy i kill you in ctf and vctf, i could probably beat you pretty easy in duel ( no offense WaR )

LOL^

WHEN EVER YOUR DOWN BRAW (DATE & TIME?) WE CAN USE MY SERVER AND HAVE MIKEY REC. ;)

your server ay? sure you don't want to just host? lmao well you gave me a good laugh anyway
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:29pm

u 100% right.. i just took it kinda personal cuz this CAT took his mouth to facebook...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:32pm

obvious troll is obvious  XD

lol naw not troll'n... hate'n... there's a difference :)
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by WaR

</3

tHANK GOD,

LOL^

your server ay? sure you don't want to just host? lmao well you gave me a good laugh anyway

lol IN THAT CASE WE CAN USE ANY SERVER(if u have 1)JUST LE KNOW IF U ACCEPT?

(judging by how easy i kill you in ctf and vctf)= FALSE STATEMENT UVE NEVER PLAYED WITH ME IN CTF BRAW. AND VCTF I DONT CARE MUCH FOR KILLZ, THOUGH I ALWAYS HAPPEN TO CAP THE FLAG..  X)
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 4:10pm

First person to recruit me was Mafia from AK-47. Had good times in that clan, though we didn't play many clan matches.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
bowler-22 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote bowler-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 4:27pm
This is all so fun to read

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by bowler-22

This is all so fun to read

I agree. Quite amusing
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by WaR

</3

tHANK GOD,

LOL^

(judging by how easy i kill you in ctf and vctf)= FALSE STATEMENT UVE NEVER PLAYED WITH ME IN CTF BRAW. AND VCTF I DONT CARE MUCH FOR KILLZ, THOUGH I ALWAYS HAPPEN TO CAP THE FLAG..  X)

i've watched you duel plenty of people... do you ever acually win a duel?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

trm?
si
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 12:32am
I think it should be mentioned that homicide isn't the sole reason u guys have a bad rep.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 2:15am
Originally posted by ubernoob

I think it should be mentioned that homicide isn't the sole reason u guys have a bad rep.
Oh so you had a part in it too huh? Freaking noob Angry LOL
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

Originally posted by ubernoob

Oh so you had a part in it too huh? Freaking noob Angry LOL

lmao
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:44am

Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by WaR

</3

tHANK GOD,

LOL^

i've watched you duel plenty of people... do you ever acually win a duel?

ILL ADMIT I PLAY PEOPLE LIKE PHANTACI, BUM, PEN, AND MANY OTHER GREAT PLAYERS, AND NO I DONT WIN MOST OF THOUSE DUELS, BUTT AGAINST A SCRUB LIKE YOU =10-0. lol

SO BY THE LOOKS OF ALL THESE EXCUSES YOUR COMMING UP WITH YOUR NOT ACCEPTING MY DUEL INVITATION.    NUFF SAID
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>