| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Olympians General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Olympians Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olympians Roster
    Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:56pm
Btw UT never dies I just found my 99 in stack of discs last night now I just need a pc and a desk to play on
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 11:39pm
good luck with the new clan... should be less drama for you guys in this one
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:55am
mikey you need to calm down.

now b4 u go on again about how u hate these people posting in the ut3 forums calling the game dead u may want to read on
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Me and Eugene and the REST of NM,are gonna retire.

i know forsure me and Eugene are sure about this. Ut3= dead and boring. Good players went to other games and no clan matches happen.

So him and I and NM membz are gonna be coming soon, were headin to Mw2 and some cap game or something lol.

Also on "BrennanMikey" Is just my dazzle HD use for ut3 i dont use my pvr for ut3 since game is dead but i got a few of our Synergy vidz on there enjoy

Come to beast on a dead game move on to another game I get sponsored on and still have time to come back to ut3 to **** on scrub ass players like yourself.

and b4 u go blasting the mods again, ull never know what we've all done or tried to do for this site but ur ignorance in the matter has led u to a lapse in judgement, rest assured Two Fase has done far more to get this site ready for bigger & better times than u could ever know, thats not even mentioning all the other members of the leadership who have contributed just as much, and itd behoove u to remember that.

and yet theres only so far the leadership can go until the community need to do their part, so if u need someone to blame look in a mirror first then look at ur peers here.

now then, everything else JP has already taken care of, so good luck to the new team
BeekoChampino View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:09am
Beer
Originally posted by SIZZLE

,,!,, FUQ U son, come Duel me.. sucker Duel me...
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 5:37am
Originally posted by TX2k7

now b4 u go on again about how u hate these people posting in the ut3 forums calling the game dead u may want to read on

i know forsure me and Eugene are sure about this. Ut3= dead and boring. Good players went to other games and no clan matches happen.

So him and I and NM membz are gonna be coming soon, were headin to Mw2 and some cap game or something lol.

Also on "BrennanMikey" Is just my dazzle HD use for ut3 i dont use my pvr for ut3 since game is dead but i got a few of our Synergy vidz on there enjoy

Come to beast on a dead game move on to another game I get sponsored on and still have time to come back to ut3 to **** on scrub ass players like yourself.

and b4 u go blasting the mods again, ull never know what we've all done or tried to do for this site but ur ignorance in the matter has led u to a lapse in judgement, rest assured Two Fase has done far more to get this site ready for bigger & better times than u could ever know, thats not even mentioning all the other members of the leadership who have contributed just as much, and itd behoove u to remember that.

and yet theres only so far the leadership can go until the community need to do their part, so if u need someone to blame look in a mirror first then look at ur peers here.

now then, everything else JP has already taken care of, so good luck to the new team
Ouch  o_O

I had the same thought, I remembered him saying the game's dead a few times but I was like "naw finding those posts is not worth it" haha
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 6:44am
if you're gonna play war it looks like it's gonna be 8 vs 1 lol....good luck guys....cheers
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:16pm
going after the mods is always a bad idea lol i think he had good intentions though
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:29pm
so what modes will you Olympians want to be playing? Or what particular mode would be your best?
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

so what modes will you Olympians want to be playing? Or what particular mode would be your best?
Well since everyone in my clan really loves this game we are looking at doing every mode except for DM and Duel. I think just sticking to VCTF would really just restrict my clan mates so we gotta expand. Though if someone wants a clan match I want it from a clan that has a roster up, not one that wants to keep its players hush hush
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:04pm

And good luck with your army of SIZZLEs
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:38pm
lol id bet money that its the p-body's
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:45pm
I think your fan club is finally coming out of the woodwork
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

loool SYZYGY fans are very dedicated :)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:06pm

loool SYZYGY fans are very dedicated :)
You've got fans on the PS3 and 360
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by nerds_is_war

if you're gonna play war it looks like it's gonna be 8 vs 1 lol....good luck guys....cheers
what do you mean 8v1??... when we left there were still like 13 members left in WaR including the leader.... and ppl wonder why we bounced
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:13pm
Forget PS3 and XBox360... sizzle is recognized as an international superstar... just another thing syg has in common with Bieber lol jk lol
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:19pm

wut
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

wut

yep
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 3:32pm
I'd make a SIZZLE account, but i'm too lazy to do it
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
BeekoChampino View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

dont worry u gonna get ur chance to see us in warfare!!
,,!,, FUQ U son, come Duel me.. sucker Duel me...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 6:00pm

I'd make a SIZZLE account, but i'm too lazy to do it

lol i have 1 alt that no one knows about except for Seif

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 6:31pm
I challenge Olympians in TDM or CTF.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 9:31pm
eWu_P_Body's :o
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 10:47pm
lol sizzle me & you are cool but leave my team alone brah :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>