| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Olympians General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Olympians Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olympians Roster
    Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by BeekoChampino

why is that worst.... we have all these clans with  more den ten people but nukkas wanna play 5v5 or 6v6 whats the point of have a clan wen people setting up small matches... 7v7 or 8v8.. not so easy to run a flag... u people just like to get abusive....OuchThumbs DownLOL

congrats. This is now the stupidest post I've read all month

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BeekoChampino View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

"drama senses tingling" anyone wanna catch me up to speed on this?

Homocide taking this personal.. no one respected our clan cuz of a clan leader who couldnt even set a match or lineup right and was a stra8 shyt talker....  so his war members left his a ss now he mad and posting on peoples face book ( being the internet thug that he is..)

just read wat xander said iin his post!!!
,,!,, FUQ U son, come Duel me.. sucker Duel me...
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:30pm
No drama lol.... just trying to create a lil' buzz on the forum .... 20something posts since midnight ain't bad... it just su cks dat ppl can't keep it real... if you've had UT3 for 4-5 years, its ok to say that you're still active... but i guess the "cool kids" rather troll on the forum and knock UT3 down by acting as if the only way they'll play is if they're forced to or there a prizes for the winner... how's da warfare tourney going ? hehe...... TO ALL YOU 'COOL KIDS'...... stop jumping on pubs under alternate acc.. and trolling on the forum talking about how dead UT3 is... shows your lack of courage to stand on your own against  "perceived" popular opinion
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:32pm
God how bad can people troll??????

"Oh ut3 is dead" <--- bi tch leave the UT3 forum then if its dead there isn't no reason to come troll in the first place.  Just saying. Its the same oh sh it. Blah blah ut3 is down b**** you still play.

If people wanna still make a clan let them. Just cause you're sorry as s doesn't play doesn't mean sorry as s players like jaz410 and them won't care to play all the rest of the noobs ut3 has to offer.

Simple I don't get it. SOMEONE please tell me how to understand this?  SOO people come... Say ut3 is dead YET you're in the ps3 chats we have...You play ut3...you bother to post in the ut3 section?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:36pm
Look I know sephiroth you'll post "shu t the f*** up" or some clown will try to make a smart as s response.

Just look at the pic. Ut3 SECTION, yal say its dead? You guys say "oh we trollin" BI TCH tell me wtf trollin is to YOU. I can't get over the fact how clownish you guys sound.

@JP if you read.. I messaged Wopr never got a response so my help to this site is DONE. Fu ck the clown as-s "Oh i'm a troll" people plain up stupid.

TwoFace sit back "moderator" supporter you're suppose to be, not against a few guys wanting to still enjoy a game they enjoy and get bashed from once again "A MODERATOR" and a few people whpo say the SAME SH IT OVER AND OVER.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:39pm
Forums has straight gone to like sh its. I understand ut3 is w/e to ya'll. If it is. MODERATORS step up. Push ut3 which is the TOP hit on this site DOWN. Make it history. Put COD or BF as the BIG HIT wonder for "iAMGAMING"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:54pm
woah woah woaaaaaaaaaah.. stop trolling this thread, let the Olympians do what they want, if they want to try and set up clan matches, let them.. I'm going to start deleting the pointless posts in here so they can have a somewhat decent clan thread area.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:55pm
^^^ thank you JP. SMART MODERATOR who knows what her JOB is. Thank you. I'm sure Olym thank you aswell.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:57pm
mikey stfu lmao
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:59pm
Na dude. It's fn stupid as hell. People are straight up S.T.U.P.I.D
But i'm not gonna burn up on Olyms forum.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:59pm
Mikey you're the biggest troll in this thread with those non sense post so what makes you any different from us "trolls?"

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:04pm
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:08pm
Trolling is cool w/e... just stop trying to shoot us down b4 we get our feet wet... that's just selfish.. with a sprinkle of haterade....... BTW... THNX JP
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:34pm
Lool this thread is weak.
@ Mikey Loool
@ Xander Why you writing novels brah, not that serious
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Look I know sephiroth you'll post "shu t the f*** up" or some clown will try to make a smart as s response.

Just look at the pic. Ut3 SECTION, yal say its dead? You guys say "oh we trollin" BI TCH tell me wtf trollin is to YOU. I can't get over the fact how clownish you guys sound.

@JP if you read.. I messaged Wopr never got a response so my help to this site is DONE. Fu ck the clown as-s "Oh i'm a troll" people plain up stupid.

TwoFace sit back "moderator" supporter you're suppose to be, not against a few guys wanting to still enjoy a game they enjoy and get bashed from once again "A MODERATOR" and a few people whpo say the SAME SH IT OVER AND OVER.

before this gets personal.... quote where i was against wanting ppl to participate in clan matches. "and since u like quotation "" marks so much i'll use them here" think about what comes out of your mouth before you type it. all i asked was who are they gonna play. never once bashed them for anything. and to get u caught up to speed i'm the one the other MODS have to MOD from banning ppl. after while it was kinda useless on my part. anything else u have concerns on?
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:51pm
No offense, but UT3 been died since fall of 2009. Well, the great clan battles and competitive side. Good luck finding a clan to battle.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

God how bad can people troll??????

"Oh ut3 is dead" <--- bi tch leave the UT3 forum then if its dead there isn't no reason to come troll in the first place.  Just saying. Its the same oh sh it. Blah blah ut3 is down b**** you still play.

If people wanna still make a clan let them. Just cause you're sorry as s doesn't play doesn't mean sorry as s players like jaz410 and them won't care to play all the rest of the noobs ut3 has to offer.

Simple I don't get it. SOMEONE please tell me how to understand this?  SOO people come... Say ut3 is dead YET you're in the ps3 chats we have...You play ut3...you bother to post in the ut3 section?
can't agree more with u on this one bro Wink
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:01pm
Good luck to this new clan, i now there's barely any clans out there but we are down to battle yall since we love this game !! 
let ppl have their clan or "group of friends" even if they just started. You dont like it, oh well too bad for you.

“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Lool this thread is weak.
@ Mikey Loool
@ Xander Why you writing novels brah, not that serious
LOL.... srrrrry about the essays.... just been waiting to post about it ... but i wanted Olym roster to go up 1st
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:28pm
43 replies and 380 views since 11 pm last night? Didn't know we were so popular
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

43 replies and 380 views since 11 pm last night? Didn't know we were so popular

200 of those visits r from one person...LOL
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote BeekoChampino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by AK-47-D-MAFIA

Good luck to this new clan, i now there's barely any clans out there but we are down to battle yall since we love this game !! 
let ppl have their clan or "group of friends" even if they just started. You dont like it, oh well too bad for you.

u will get ur chance.... LOL
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

Originally posted by phhiLLN

lool 7v7 & 8v8 clan matches, thats worse that getting woken up by a dog who's licking your ear 
Honestly have no idea how to respond to this
you mad bro? well then come at me!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:41pm
Oh so this is why Homicide asked to join AR?  I don't even know who the f*ck he is.
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:54pm
He made is own clan I think his pr for got to cancel the request for a try out lol
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>