Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:09pm
i could not get into ANY rhythm in that game (1 point) and half the team was speaking spanish. 
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:18pm
DoD was just fk'n around, and he still went ham... he was funny as fk especially on Kargo... he was doubting our team the whole time until we scored, and then he said "see i told you we would win" :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

DoD was just fk'n around, and he still went ham... he was funny as fk especially on Kargo... he was doubting our team the whole time until we scored, and then he said "see i told you we would win" :)

lol he had no faith in me that game. I had to restore his hope, but it was funny when he was trying to get me to use cheap tactics to win.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:38pm

Lol & we still lost too all those fruity pebbles...
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I will run it by Dod he might go along with it after his unstoppable in the walker yesterday.lol.
Doubt it will happen, UT3 is a joke now.  Plus i'm barely online & the chances of us all getting on psn @ the same time is slim to none.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I will run it by Dod he might go along with it after his unstoppable in the walker yesterday.lol.
Doubt it will happen, UT3 is a joke now.  Plus i'm barely online & the chances of us all getting on psn @ the same time is slim to none.

You caught me didn't think you come on here much..lol.. It is a joke with all the same people doing the same bull$hit score 1 point 10 people camp the flag. If we did manage to pull it off it would be fun though.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 10:43pm

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

you and Xplor did a great pick up if my memory is swagged out.

lolwut
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

you and Xplor did a great pick up if my memory is swagged out.

lolwut
Phil you is my boy.

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 11:03pm

You caught me didn't think you come on here much..lol.. It is a joke with all the same people doing the same bull$hit score 1 point 10 people camp the flag. If we did manage to pull it off it would be fun though.

im down lol ill just snipe though lol i cannot drive any kind of vehicle anymore lol but in that one necro match i almost got a headhunter :) made me feel like the old xXBIOxSOAKERXx lmfao
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 11:33pm

Lol & we still lost too all those fruity pebbles...

we fk'n lost, because of you... once you got us all laughing they cap'd :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

all this nostalgic talk is makin me sad  ):

ppl ask me why i still play UT3......no other game gets me hype or gets my hands shakin   <3

Remember the tRi vs. ckc warfare/ctf matches? Those were 4 years ago. Still remember them like it was yesterday.

i remember those matches too.  great games.
[/url]
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 6:41am
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

all this nostalgic talk is makin me sad  ):

ppl ask me why i still play UT3......no other game gets me hype or gets my hands shakin   <3

Remember the tRi vs. ckc warfare/ctf matches? Those were 4 years ago. Still remember them like it was yesterday.
who is bravechicken??

i remember those matches too.  great games.
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 7:12am
whos bravechicken? my guess is pinn! lmao
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 10:20am
Originally posted by ut3lve

whos bravechicken? my guess is pinn! lmao

Nope thats ipwn's dad

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 10:30am
Chicken is IPWN's dad and Cylo's husband. One of the coolest cats in this game period. I've never played under another tag than pinakul. I was ckc_pinakul, T-H-E_Pinakul and KmA_pinakul.

Strider you should know better. Don't you remember ckc_switch, ckc_trainwreck, ckc_LOKEDOGG77  and ckc_pinakul kicking your a$$ in warfare all over public servers? That's when you startedf all that sh!t talking. Even your REC boys wouldn't talk sh!t to us. That includes JmB, Harry, Warheart and DarkAngel. 4.5 years ago and you still have nothing to show for it.

On a side note: That dude Ravenzleaf lasted for 1 week until Switch and Trainwreck told him to fvck off. That was hilarious.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 10:44am

Chicken is IPWN's dad and Cylo's husband. One of the coolest cats in this game period. I've never played under another tag than pinakul. I was ckc_pinakul, T-H-E_Pinakul and KmA_pinakul.

Strider you should know better. Don't you remember ckc_switch, ckc_trainwreck, ckc_LOKEDOGG77  and ckc_pinakul kicking your a$$ in warfare all over public servers? That's when you startedf all that sh!t talking. Even your REC boys wouldn't talk sh!t to us. That includes JmB, Harry, Warheart and DarkAngel. 4.5 years ago and you still have nothing to show for it.

On a side note: That dude Ravenzleaf lasted for 1 week until Switch and Trainwreck told him to fvck off. That was hilarious.

ravenszleaf was in the original pcx.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:15am

Originally posted by jesse

Originally posted by TX2k7

Originally posted by Seifer

and syz man, imo iAM was its strongest when the OGs were still there...me, ghost, chisox, lunareffect, fase, xplorer, wolvie....that was a solid core group and we were all at our peaks. u think playin A-R has been hard for the last year or two, u shouldv played them in '09 when they actually played this game & were more beastly lol

ClapClapThank you Tx I've been telling these dudes the same thing that the orignal iam had a way better team back in the day. Thats when vctf was good and games made it to 3 points.
Player for player I think new iAM had the better team looking at tx's list. But I've never played old iAM as a team so maybe they had better teamwork.

idk about that man, chisox would out pilot feh and back in the day hed outgun him too
ghost & lunar were both fkn beast back then, lunar had ridiculously goot hitscan and ghost got to that point to, especially in the hellbender. the only person id say who could use the bender better to this day is helscream.
fase & xplorer were great support guys and we all know woolvie :)
id say seifer at his best wouldv outdone me at my best but it would be close, but now its obv lopsided cz i dnt play & hvnt been back at top shape for years lol
tWc was the best warfare team. best all around line ups were icn n theHeight. i miss d-thang..

tWc lasted about 2 seconds in UT3's history. They were probably the most talented warfare squad put together at the time, but Envy managed to piss everyone off and that's history. T-H-E's lineup was in my opinion the best all-around lineup put together. That TRU/KmA combination is unbeatable. KmA core has never ceased to amaze me in warfare. It's just smooth like butter. SMP's warfare team in my opinion would take out tWc. They had Warhore and LunarEffect. In my opinion, those two players where in a class all by themselves on that warfare team. Add in chisox and the rest of the crew and they were deadly. I'll never consider a team with Envy on it as "all time greatest" since none of them survived more that a month.
Your memory going Pinn?  1 month after UT3's release, Lunar and I created tWc, it lasted 7 months before I lost internet and gave EnVy control, he had it for a few months before merging with NRG.  I got my internet back shortly after that and couldn't recover my tWc account for some damn reason.  The OG tWc line up was, Lunar, Me, EnVy, NeoSabin, Imminent, Harmerty, and Ghost.  Under my control, we were undeafeated.  Our 1st match was vs GOW on DT and we swept them 3-0.  A 4v4 on Torlan was 3-0.  A Serenity match against GOW 6v6 ended with a 3-0, me and Imminent both getting Dominating against them, then they started leaving (before the next map).  Noot, Dura, and 1 more against Me, EnVy and someone else on on Sink hole was over in less than 6 minutes.  Same with Onyx Coast, I believe a 5v5 was 3-1.  We played pubs 5 hours a, and practiced 8 hours on weekends.  I still would bet my life our core OG lineup was unbeatable, back then.  Good times, good time.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:18am
I have photographic proof somewhere.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:21am
Best Ever Tank driver-Helscream,
Best Ever Raptor pilot- ElliSnow,
Best Ever Noobwalker-Imminent.
If you think you were better then any of those three, you never played them, or you're delusional.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:31am
tWc imminent Heart that guy was awesome. I think I played in the GOW vs tWc on Onyx Coast, I was a shove in so it could be my fault that we lost lol.

I still want a battle with Helscream vs HintKorp in tanks
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:44am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by jesse

Originally posted by Seifer

and syz man, imo iAM was its strongest when the OGs were still there...me, ghost, chisox, lunareffect, fase, xplorer, wolvie....that was a solid core group and we were all at our peaks. u think playin A-R has been hard for the last year or two, u shouldv played them in '09 when they actually played this game & were more beastly lol

ClapClapThank you Tx I've been telling these dudes the same thing that the orignal iam had a way better team back in the day. Thats when vctf was good and games made it to 3 points.
Player for player I think new iAM had the better team looking at tx's list. But I've never played old iAM as a team so maybe they had better teamwork.

idk about that man, chisox would out pilot feh and back in the day hed outgun him too
ghost & lunar were both fkn beast back then, lunar had ridiculously goot hitscan and ghost got to that point to, especially in the hellbender. the only person id say who could use the bender better to this day is helscream.
fase & xplorer were great support guys and we all know woolvie :)
id say seifer at his best wouldv outdone me at my best but it would be close, but now its obv lopsided cz i dnt play & hvnt been back at top shape for years lol
tWc was the best warfare team. best all around line ups were icn n theHeight. i miss d-thang..

tWc lasted about 2 seconds in UT3's history. They were probably the most talented warfare squad put together at the time, but Envy managed to piss everyone off and that's history. T-H-E's lineup was in my opinion the best all-around lineup put together. That TRU/KmA combination is unbeatable. KmA core has never ceased to amaze me in warfare. It's just smooth like butter. SMP's warfare team in my opinion would take out tWc. They had Warhore and LunarEffect. In my opinion, those two players where in a class all by themselves on that warfare team. Add in chisox and the rest of the crew and they were deadly. I'll never consider a team with Envy on it as "all time greatest" since none of them survived more that a month.
Your memory going Pinn?  1 month after UT3's release, Lunar and I created tWc, it lasted 7 months before I lost internet and gave EnVy control, he had it for a few months before merging with NRG.  I got my internet back shortly after that and couldn't recover my tWc account for some damn reason.  The OG tWc line up was, Lunar, Me, EnVy, NeoSabin, Imminent, Harmerty, and Ghost.  Under my control, we were undeafeated.  Our 1st match was vs GOW on DT and we swept them 3-0.  A 4v4 on Torlan was 3-0.  A Serenity match against GOW 6v6 ended with a 3-0, me and Imminent both getting Dominating against them, then they started leaving (before the next map).  Noot, Dura, and 1 more against Me, EnVy and someone else on on Sink hole was over in less than 6 minutes.  Same with Onyx Coast, I believe a 5v5 was 3-1.  We played pubs 5 hours a, and practiced 8 hours on weekends.  I still would bet my life our core OG lineup was unbeatable, back then.  Good times, good time.
OK. Peace. You'd know better than I would given you started the clan. tWc was a bada$$ clan. Perhaps I didn't remember correct as it was long ago.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 12:08pm
Too long ago mate, 2007, Jesus H. Christ.       ;)
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 12:51pm
@ pinn your a serious nutter! let me mke this clear with da exception of warheart every1 in my squad thought u were garbage n they still do! seriously  dude your complete trash n u talk bs yr a compulsive lier
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:04pm

@ pinn your a serious nutter! let me mke this clear with da exception of warheart every1 in my squad thought u were garbage n they still do! seriously  dude your complete trash n u talk bs yr a compulsive lier

I can careless how good I am at a video game. As a team, we were good. That's undeniable. Also, isn't it funny how your REC boys always gave us respect and never wanted to play against us upon numerous challenges to shut you up? Funny, ain't it?

Lier? Dude, aren't you from England, the birthplace of English? Pick an elementary school to go to. I'll pay for it. You're an embarassment.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:47pm

I can careless how good I am at a video game. As a team, we were good. That's undeniable. Also, isn't it funny how your REC boys always gave us respect and never wanted to play against us upon numerous challenges to shut you up? Funny, ain't it?

Lier? Dude, aren't you from England, the birthplace of English? Pick an elementary school to go to. I'll pay for it. You're an embarassment.
fella i dont need to i have been to university i have a degree + 3 A levels im more educated than you my iq over yr iq put it to the test bro! you will allways be a ReC fan boy let it go bro! o look pinnacles got 0 points lmao classic ReC line
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>