Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Play nice children

IS DAT EVEN POSSIBLE

*Checks next reply*
Nope, nvm. Already got my answer
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 12:38pm
actually i never actually played a real vctf clan match with qM...i was invited to the qM vs F.u.K match but couldn't make it due to real world obligations...i was also playing for the tourney but that didnt progress as we know.

iv only really played in ctf matches with them, i think possibly a tdm match too but sadly no vctf...its like phants determined to corrupt me into being a footmoder lol
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 2:19pm
Shaker, I love you. Oops, EAGLE EYE. Wink
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 11:30pm
^^ he even poops tank shells
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by ax412

Shaker we didn't camp. Clan swapping? I joined a clan when qM was inactive and left whenever qM was active again.
We played every vCTf clan match without tx... What are you talking about?
The fact is qM is and always was a better vCTF clan than f uk. Better in every mode and every map.
1: If we played as you guys did, we all end up being in our own base.. Except Paw (nothing stops a circus horse).
2: Ok, clan swapping is the name i use.
3: Qm is and always will be better at ut3 over F u K. I agree, your point being?

NUMBER FOUR: Do you even read what i wrote? Cos your answers are just as retarded as feh's.

Its NOT about whos best. And since we know that is can we try to move on Phant? F u cking hell its like having a dialog with a child. Who just answers "Im best", regardless of questions.

When i think of it! DONT answer anything Phant. You really have given me all the answers by not giving any...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 4:24pm
i'm not sure? but i think he just went HAM? lmfao too
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Shaker we didn't camp. Clan swapping? I joined a clan when qM was inactive and left whenever qM was active again.
The fact is qM is and always was a better vCTF clan than f uk. Better in every mode and every map.
1: If we played as you guys did, we all end up being in our own base.. Except Paw (nothing stops a circus horse).
3: Qm is and always will be better at ut3 over F u K. I agree, your point being?

NUMBER FOUR: Do you even read what i wrote? Cos your answers are just as retarded as feh's.

Its NOT about whos best. And since we know that is can we try to move on Phant? F u cking hell its like having a dialog with a child. Who just answers "Im best", regardless of questions.

When i think of it! DONT answer anything Phant. You really have given me all the answers by not giving any...
Shaker i know you ain't on this site complaning about 1 or 2 people defending in a "clan match" stop crying. you got rap ed on your OWN server. it is a clan match, anything goes except gliching, cheating, and etc. let it go. you would have lost either way lol fn re tar ded

and another thing you complained about, TX... he didnt even play with qM, and then TX had to come on here and make you look stupid. please don't call anyone ret arded until you check your post son...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 5:44pm
no Feh acually, calling you a retard just automaticaly goes with each post
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 6:57pm

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 7:41pm
@feh: I an not calling everyone "a retard", i call their statements retarded. The onlyone i actually call a retard is you. This is my second language, and i Even spell better.. On top of that, you obviously cant read! Cos you answer questions i didnt Ask. So shut it, and grow som braincells. @Phant: i give up, you simply dont Get it. Maybe a language barrier, idk. Pin&Mrsyrup<3
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 8:32pm

@feh: I an not calling everyone "a retard", i call their statements retarded. The onlyone i actually call a retard is you. This is my second language, and i Even spell better.. On top of that, you obviously cant read! Cos you answer questions i didnt Ask. So shut it, and grow som braincells. @Phant: i give up, you simply dont Get it. Maybe a language barrier, idk. Pin&Mrsyrup<3
ok Shaker, it is a gaming website, who cares about spelling? there is so many things wrong with your post but i dont point it out ca i could care less.

Shaker, you just talking trash now if you think im a reta rd, out smarting you in a video game. there is nothing else i can say to you but you suck. at least you know how to run a raptor tho? fn scrub lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 10:28pm
Lol shaker, I asnwered your question about clans.
I played with another clan, when qM was inactive.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 10:44pm
This is awesome, this is the second or third time a thread like this was made with the exact same name and there is 13 new pages of idiocy. You guys are the best XD

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 10:49pm
We're a community about a lot of talking.. and not doing.. the lazy winner circle here! 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

We're a community about a lot of talking.. and not doing.. the lazy winner circle here! 

Dude you gotta get a computer that can play Team Fortress 2. It is so damn fun and you don't need a gaming PC to run it at all =)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:03am

lol i understand you completely... here i'll translate... Feh is "a retard"... pretty simple acually
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:47am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Americaaaaaaa....FVCK YEAH!
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 6:04am
VCTF was a blast....I loved it.... Headhunter was pretty bad shaker...he got me once when I was sitting still on my hover board waiting to get killed to reset my HUD because it wasn't there...I ended up leaving to fix it lol, but he killed me once to me killing him at least 30 times lol on both hosts....he was far from my rival or equal, that would be phantaci hehe
www.nambla.org
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:53am
Lol wtf, Why do you label him bad? Because he didnt have his A-game up one time in VCTF?
Headhunter is a beast... And a nice guy as well.
Always enjoy playing with him.
In COD you would last one minute vs him 1v1

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:41am
Playing CoD with a KBM vs kids using a dualshock 3 is lol.
Edit:
On UT3 thats fine.
Also when Counterstrike is finally released for ps3 hopefully he will be on that as well.
But to anybody he felt like buying a mouse/adaptor for ps3 knows its gonna be easy.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:51am
Yourself using DS3 = ur doing it wrong
Using kbm = might as well use because 1000000 others do it too. Y f*** up my sensitivity using DS3 while i can have ultimate control using XIM or w/e KBM. lol, you can't say thats bad.

Im just sayin people label you too ezy on UT3.
Labeling somebody else bad is questioning your own skill......

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Using kbm = might as well use because 1000000 others do it too. Y f*** up my sensitivity using DS3 while i can have ultimate control using XIM or w/e KBM. lol, you can't say thats bad.

If you play for recreation sure. But you can't show up to some CoD tourny with a KBM... They will laugh at you and direct you the PC. They might let you in with a frag fx however, which I considered using for Crysis 3 and the new Rainbow Six
>:)
And paw calls everybody bad.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:04am

If you play for recreation sure. But you can't show up to some CoD tourny with a KBM... They will laugh at you and direct you the PC. They might let you in with a frag fx however, which I considered using for Crysis 3 and the new Rainbow Six

- Ok I got ya, but lol why? Everybody uses HPS as well. Shouldn't that be directed to PC as well?
Whats the difference about that XD Peripheral = peripheral. HPS should be as bad as using KBM then.

- Frag FX :| Im almost died when reading that.

- Paw :(
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:09am

- Ok I got ya, but lol why? Everybody uses HPS as well. Shouldn't that be directed to PC as well?
Whats the difference about that XD Peripheral = peripheral. HPS should be as bad as using KBM then.

HPS are tournament legal.
And the Shark isn't good? :o
HPS are output.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:17am

HPS are tournament legal.
And the Shark isn't good? :o
HPS are output.

Oh aigha i c. Didnt know what the rules were lol.
But HPS can be as game boosting as KBM eur? So y would they allow that then?
Id rather ban HPS then KBM actually.

Shark is ok. But a lack of proper use in a game is a ruiner for me.
On forums I read that people dont really seem to get how to really use it properly.
It took me quite some time to learn to use it, but it sways too much.
In high tense situations its either too sensitive to get a clear shot or it doesnt push through the right angle to line up the shot perfectly :'(

Razer Molten Naga does the trick for me :)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>