FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 52>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP
    Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:45pm
Match is happening, but I'm afraid there will be no stream.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:37pm
good sh1t Arkos... yea i seen that massacre you got on foot in warfare tonight lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:32am
ggs Sephs Team   (;
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Darakoom was just an example... i could have used U_GOT_GLOCKED as an example... both ho the orb and they both have about the same foot skillz   

I don't get it. Why are you talking sh*t about Darakoom who is a vet in warfare? Darakoom lead many victories because of his talent and skills in warfare. No offense sizzle, but you don't know sh*t about warfare. 

And for the record, Darakoom got nice killing skills. Vehicle players have almost the same skills as a foot players when it comes to killing in warfare. Warfare players know the maps back of their hands so its easy for us get an easy kill.

never said i know warfare real well... i've barely played the mode... your crazy if you think warfare players have the same killing skillz as good foot mode players lol foot mode players like Seifer, Bum, Phantaci, Streetz, Veda, and Penguin are way better then warfare vets on foot... oops did i just say Penguin? sh1t :)

naw Penguin is acually real good

I said vehicle players, not warfare players. I admit some vehicle players can't go toe to toe with those names you mention. But you got to realise that other vehicle players that I know have when toe to toe with them and can hold there own. And besides, Penguin knows what am capable of in warfare. Why do you think they ask me to join there team?
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:43am
I cant go toe to toe with some Warfare players. GGs P booties! Thanks to Kupcake for the server, we may not have won but we had some good laughs, totally worth it. 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

ggs Sephs Team   (;

GG's man, no excuses on our end, just very disorganized lol, i had a lot of fun though, especially trying to keep a bead on you, never seen someone shimmy and shake so much in this game, lil fvcker

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:45am
I got plenty of excuses, but I'll lock them away for now... ZELLOT, LOLOL

Also.. HINT... we got a score to settle, you.. me... in the back alley.. you with a bubble machine.. me with a AK47, we'll dish it out my way!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:48am
i got deemer, oh wait.............. i got shape charge, oh wait.......... i'll grab the orb.... wtf zellot lol

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

i got deemer, oh wait.............. i got shape charge, oh wait.......... i'll grab the orb.... wtf zellot lol
you sure that wasnt Feh?!?!? sounds exactly the same  O:
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:50am

hahahahaha! at least he tried... sorta
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

you sure that wasnt Feh?!?!? sounds exactly the same  O:
LOOOOL!!! i was chilln, what you talkin about? :P
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I got plenty of excuses, but I'll lock them away for now... ZELLOT, LOLOL

Also.. HINT... we got a score to settle, you.. me... in the back alley.. you with a bubble machine.. me with a AK47, we'll dish it out my way!

Hellbender = bubble machine Tongue  gg

Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:08am
Hopefully we get a server rented from aow or clans warz for sat and sunday's match ups.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:18am

Darakoom was just an example... i could have used U_GOT_GLOCKED as an example... both ho the orb and they both have about the same foot skillz   

I don't get it. Why are you talking sh*t about Darakoom who is a vet in warfare? Darakoom lead many victories because of his talent and skills in warfare. No offense sizzle, but you don't know sh*t about warfare. 

And for the record, Darakoom got nice killing skills. Vehicle players have almost the same skills as a foot players when it comes to killing in warfare. Warfare players know the maps back of their hands so its easy for us get an easy kill.

never said i know warfare real well... i've barely played the mode... your crazy if you think warfare players have the same killing skillz as good foot mode players lol foot mode players like Seifer, Bum, Phantaci, Streetz, Veda, and Penguin are way better then warfare vets on foot... oops did i just say Penguin? sh1t :)

naw Penguin is acually real good

I said vehicle players, not warfare players. I admit some vehicle players can't go toe to toe with those names you mention. But you got to realise that other vehicle players that I know have when toe to toe with them and can hold there own. And besides, Penguin knows what am capable of in warfare. Why do you think they ask me to join there team?

i know there's vctf players like Chris, Arkos and King Eternal that can frag with pretty much anyone on foot... 99.9% of the warfare players just can't though... its mostly just spam and hope in warfare lol

So you think TX, Trainwreck, Envy, Lunchy, Chisox, Woolvie, Cbizzy, LunarEffect, myself and others which I forgot there names couldn't go toe to toe with them when they played at there best before your time? Again, stop trying to bad mouth warfare players which you don't know nothing about them.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:21am
Were OK here.... easy guys

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:22am
Oneman, don't let him get to you.. he's just baiting for an argument. He's going to try and prove his opinions until his face turns blue. 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:25am
It's cool JP. He just can't accept the truth.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:30am

haha tru i only grab the orb cuz i started taking this match to serious and was thinkin like it was a pub/ pug match or whatever u call it  and i always had the shape charge thats what help us advance it was just the redeemer i was getting my ass handed to by feht and hint. and feht killed me once with a shock combo from a distance the rest of the time he beat me to it and hopped away like a bunny
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:35am
yo why are we still arguing about a 5 yr old game guys lets just have fun f*** that whose good and better cuz if u get the right team of warfare player together foot player wouldnt last the 20 mins
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:38am

and who kept leaving the prime node when we didn't have the other node which let the others team come in and take it

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Zellot

yo why are we still arguing about a 5 yr old game guys lets just have fun f*** that whose good and better cuz if u get the right team of warfare player together foot player wouldnt last the 20 mins
Thumbs Down
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:02am
Good Games Guys that was fun... Good luck P-Bodies! See Ya Later....
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:15am
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by Zellot

Thumbs Down
zellot is actually completely right in all asoects of that post!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:17am
well done to both teams respect for getting **** done!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:19am

good sh1t Arkos... yea i seen that massacre you got on foot in warfare tonight lol
if thats the case no one half decent was on the other team! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 52>