FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 52>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP
    Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I have Warfare certificates for sale. $12.00 US.
Me and bum would like two sir.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Warfare isn't all that hard Strider lol great killers like Phantaci & Bum will always do good in any mode including warfare... just say your on floodgate and Phantaci $ Bum are guarding floodgate node on foot... it sure wont be easy taking it from them :) being good at killing on foot is the #1 skill in UT3 period... any vehicle can be overcome and taken out on foot... hell i'll bet that TX will be clowning the sh1t out of some "certified" warfare regulars on foot   

Thats why I love hanging out with the people I do in Warfare, no one gives a rats ass about what you just said in your post. Besides, all that TX does is Snipe in Downtown...but I think he does it just to piss me off... Stop tainting my favorite mode!!

Don't know what else there is to prove, I have enough clan battles and awesome games under my belt that this tourney doesn't really mean anything to me, and the "certified" warfare regulars probably feel the same way.

hard to say yall don't care when you get all mad durring and after the game JP :) your rants are legendary lol i was referring to Striders comment about Phantaci not being certified in warfare though

some orb ho's get a lot of points and look better then they acually are... like Darakoom... that dude can't kill worth a sh1t on foot lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:15pm
i think darakoom is better on foot that you are sizzle.... not just cuz he's my friend either, just straight up fact ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:29pm
Don't know why you dislike Darakoom so much, the guy is good
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:51pm

Warfare isn't all that hard Strider lol great killers like Phantaci & Bum will always do good in any mode including warfare... just say your on floodgate and Phantaci $ Bum are guarding floodgate node on foot... it sure wont be easy taking it from them :) being good at killing on foot is the #1 skill in UT3 period... any vehicle can be overcome and taken out on foot... hell i'll bet that TX will be clowning the sh1t out of some "certified" warfare regulars on foot   

Thats why I love hanging out with the people I do in Warfare, no one gives a rats ass about what you just said in your post. Besides, all that TX does is Snipe in Downtown...but I think he does it just to piss me off... Stop tainting my favorite mode!!

Don't know what else there is to prove, I have enough clan battles and awesome games under my belt that this tourney doesn't really mean anything to me, and the "certified" warfare regulars probably feel the same way.

some orb ho's get a lot of points and look better then they acually are... like Darakoom... that dude can't kill worth a sh1t on foot lol
true story lolololol
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 2:40pm

hard to say yall don't care when you get all mad durring and after the game JP :) your rants are legendary lol i was referring to Striders comment about Phantaci not being certified in warfare though

looooool @ darakoom comment sizz u smashed it! i can get my frag on sizz especially in warfare communitys about to see some serious strider!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

i think darakoom is better on foot that you are sizzle.... not just cuz he's my friend either, just straight up fact ;)

really? you want to test that statement in tdm sometime? you and him can both get merc'd together... i'll just use shock and sniper only on yall

and i don't hate or even dislike anybody JP lol well Feh is borderline :)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 6:29pm
Darakoom is a good warfare player. No clue why he's included in this discussion, but he's always been a good warfare player, regardless of how good he is on foot, etc. etc. etc.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 8:14pm
im on for a bit so if anyone wants to scrim or just play some warfare holla @ me
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

im on for a bit so if anyone wants to scrim or just play some warfare holla @ me
2v2 warfare
me and penguin
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 8:30pm
lol yes be nice but terror n matt not here it late in de eu now! bum n you like i have said is the 2v2 i want but you never respond :( ! no offence @ penguin ment great player but i cant go spaz on him like i will do u! 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 9:37pm
Darakoom was just an example... i could have used U_GOT_GLOCKED as an example... both ho the orb and they both have about the same foot skillz   
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 10:24pm

really? you want to test that statement in tdm sometime? you and him can both get merc'd together... i'll just use shock and sniper only on yall

youre joking right? cuz you've never "merc'd" me. I've never had to much trouble with ya. I've been killed more by darakoom then i have by you, and i would put money on it that i've played more games against you in vctf..... good luck with that false ego though ;)

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 11:26pm

Darakoom was just an example... i could have used U_GOT_GLOCKED as an example... both ho the orb and they both have about the same foot skillz   

Just use me as the global example sizzle, cause you and I both know its da truth. It will be our little secret.  I ho the orb too, but thats a good thing.. one must ho the orb to be successful with the orb.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:24am

lol why do everyone hate me? Phantaci good heart is getting there as well... Phantaci and Penguin, i c how it is PhantCry
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:58am
GOSH SHUT THE FU CK UP! YOU FK-ING d*** SU-CKERS ARE ALL TROLLS. STFU, TALK ABOUT THE GOD DAMN WARFARE SEEDING.
LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS DAMN THREAD WAS ABOUT "WF TOURNAMENT: OFFICIAL SEEDING" NOT "IMA COME AND  BIT-CH ABOUT OTHERS OR ASK FOR MATCHES WHEN WE HAVE A DAMN TOURNAMENT ABOUT TO START"

NO WONDER FCK-ING WHY SHI-T NEVER FINISHES HERE. YOU MOTHERF-CKERS SU-CK YOUR OWN OR SOMEONE ELSES D-CK AND TO GOD DAMN NO BRAIN TO SEE THAT.

WARFARE TOURNAMENT NOT COME AND BI-TCH .

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 2:07am
No fingers are pointed at a jack shi-t player whoever that is in mind to you guys. but seriously, I understand mabe 1 or two people may run there mouth w/e but shi-t get on with what is going on. Simple as that! 

JP or Phant. I am willing to throw down some cash I just got from my youtube videos. PM i guess?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 2:36am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

No fingers are pointed at a jack shi-t player whoever that is in mind to you guys. but seriously, I understand mabe 1 or two people may run there mouth w/e but shi-t get on with what is going on. Simple as that! 

JP or Phant. I am willing to throw down some cash I just got from my youtube videos. PM i guess?

PM
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 3:49am

youre joking right? cuz you've never "merc'd" me. I've never had to much trouble with ya. I've been killed more by darakoom then i have by you, and i would put money on it that i've played more games against you in vctf..... good luck with that false ego though ;)

false ego? has nothing to do with ego... just offering to play some tdm to see who's better on foot lol isn't that how your supposed to do it? :) instead of just say'n, sure i'm down for some tdm you dicide to give me your oppinion again? lool its all good though... i totally understand why yall wouldn't want to play any tdm
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:08am

Just use me as the global example sizzle, cause you and I both know its da truth. It will be our little secret.  I ho the orb too, but thats a good thing.. one must ho the orb to be successful with the orb.

naw JP... i think i used the right examples... you and Seph are friends with Darakoom though, and i get that
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:11am

GOSH SHUT THE FU CK UP! YOU FK-ING d*** SU-CKERS ARE ALL TROLLS. STFU, TALK ABOUT THE GOD DAMN WARFARE SEEDING.
LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS DAMN THREAD WAS ABOUT "WF TOURNAMENT: OFFICIAL SEEDING" NOT "IMA COME AND  BIT-CH ABOUT OTHERS OR ASK FOR MATCHES WHEN WE HAVE A DAMN TOURNAMENT ABOUT TO START"

NO WONDER FCK-ING WHY SHI-T NEVER FINISHES HERE. YOU MOTHERF-CKERS SU-CK YOUR OWN OR SOMEONE ELSES D-CK AND TO GOD DAMN NO BRAIN TO SEE THAT.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:39am
Mikey simmer down lol, I know Sephs Sluts were planning on playing P Bodies tonight,  I hope...so we're getting **** done 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:06am
I'm sorry J, just god damn everyone SHU-T the *** up and discuss either the damn seeding or you're damn match.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:23am

GOT THERAPY?
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:32am
Mikey shut up, that was the biggest troll post there is, theres down time right now, my team will be playing tonight or tmw, sizzle you game me ur opinion on darakoom and how you'd "merc" him and i so i gave you mine, it was an offer and an opinion so u got it, i dont have time to set up a silly tdm match with you, barely have time for this tourny, still have no reason callin out darakoom like that so maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself ;)

Hopefully tonight or tmw seph sluts vs Dem P Bodies is gonna happen, hope we can all get on and kick this tourny off with its first match :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 52>