You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro 2012
    Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Portugal might just surprise u mate just like England will against Italy! C'mon England, Germany and destiny await. We have 5 players on yellows and a inferior midfield to the rest of the teams so the semis will be our limit. I still take Portugal to beat Spain then Germany.

Portugal cant beat Spain. It's Psycological. An inferirority complex. It's also the Ronaldo show. Ronaldo doesn't make  the players around him much better like Messi.

The Spanish are as cohesive a unit as I've seen.

Good first half. England v Italy. edge to Italian on possession.

I blame Rooney's plugs for missing that header
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:21pm

Portugal might just surprise u mate just like England will against Italy! C'mon England, Germany and destiny await. We have 5 players on yellows and a inferior midfield to the rest of the teams so the semis will be our limit. I still take Portugal to beat Spain then Germany.
If England wins tonight, they'll face Germany next.. If Germany beats England then, my summer vacation this year in England will be fked up :D
haha joke :)

I think England will win vs Italy, and can't wait to see Spain vs Portugal :o
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:15pm
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:17pm
I dont think the french can beat portugal. I'll be behind Espana on this one.
I love seeing Ronaldo lose
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:53am
and that was the 1st half! yh but fluff the greeks concede possession in order to frustrate the opposition then they counter or play for extra time/pens. Germany were very impressive especially the build up play and finishing. My predictions for the qtr final wer/are
Czech R 0-2 Portugal
Greece   0-4 Germany
France   1-2 Spain
Italy     1-1 England (England on pens)
Although Portugal, Germany, Italy and Spain are imo the best 4 teams in the competition there's always an upset. I cant see the french having enough to outscore the Spanish. Spain will defiinitely score - great attack vs France weak defence. So my upset will be England overcoming Italy in AET or pens.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:28pm
344 vs 70 passes favoring germany over greece!?!

that was more telling than 4-2 score

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:25am
My guess for the final match is Spain vs Germany of course ;D
Winner: really unpredictable..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:23am
Soo, knockout stage here we come..
Maybe now some peoples opinions changed after the group phase, what's your opinion now ? Who will win the Euro 2012 ?
Teams still left now:

Czech Republic
Portugal
Germany
Greece
Spain
France
England
Italy
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 7:33pm
God I cant believe Holland on paper were one of the 3 best sides on the pitch they werent much better than Ireland! Willems was sh!t but he went unnoticed for 2 matches because of Heitenger. Mattijsen was junk, Van der Wiel was the best of a bad defence. CFC have been tracking him for the last 2 seasons plz I hope they dont buy him even if hes free. Better going for the French right back. Sorry but only Schneider has emerged with any credit, Van der Vaart was decent going forward but hes a luxury a struggling team cant afford to carry - same for Robben. RVP was Sh!t and Van Bommel is past his best which was never very good imo. Total football - total pussies more like! Cant remember the last time they had such a poor side.
Germany have a good draw and should get to the semis. France and England should go through v=but after the Russia, Poland, Holland no-show who knows eh?
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 5:58am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Holland vs Portugal:

First goal by van der Vaart in the first 20 min in which Holland really pushed forward to make something of this game. 8 minutes later.. a great pass by Portugal led to a goal for Portugal.....
After, Holland start getting weaker again.. bad mid field passing and dumb mistakes led to ball loss and gave Portugal the opportunity to advance.

1-1 in Germany vs Denmark.. Germany needs to win in order for Holland, which needs 2 goals difference (now again, just like in the start of the match) to advance to the next round..

Wonders are not gone.
What will happen in the next 45min..
What happened was a great goal for Germany, by L. Bender, first national tournament match of his life :) Germany wins all three group matches, advances to the next round against Greece :)

And sorry to say this, but Netherlands, the team that everyone here was so sure would win, has 0 points after the group matches and is out of the Euro 2012..

Dont push harder on facts that already been known Dagon :P :(

Holland just didnt have their A-game up, nor a good coach.
We need d*** Advocaat in matches like this.
I mean, Willems and van der Wiel vs Portugal was a major mistake.
That agressive slide from Willems in the 2nd half was almost a match killer. He should have had a red card for that..

Anyway, Many stupid mistakes by Holland that really led to opportunities and goals for Portugal.

Line up should be different, coach should be different.
If that happens then on the WC yall will get totally destroyed by Holland <33

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 4:44pm

Holland vs Portugal:

First goal by van der Vaart in the first 20 min in which Holland really pushed forward to make something of this game. 8 minutes later.. a great pass by Portugal led to a goal for Portugal.....
After, Holland start getting weaker again.. bad mid field passing and dumb mistakes led to ball loss and gave Portugal the opportunity to advance.

1-1 in Germany vs Denmark.. Germany needs to win in order for Holland, which needs 2 goals difference (now again, just like in the start of the match) to advance to the next round..

Wonders are not gone.
What happened was a great goal for Germany, by L. Bender, first national tournament match of his life :) Germany wins all three group matches, advances to the next round against Greece :)

And sorry to say this, but Netherlands, the team that everyone here was so sure would win, has 0 points after the group matches and is out of the Euro 2012..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 4:40pm
I hear the used-to-be top voted team here has never lost all matches in groupstage before :o
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 3:43pm
Holland vs Portugal:

Wonders are not gone.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:30pm
Can't believe Czechia and GREECE advanced, the worst teams of that group, and Russia and Poland are out, which were really good teams..

Group B AKA "Group of Death" this evening :)    Germany >>
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Complete-_- View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Complete-_- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 3:28pm
Ukraine should have won! They had the upper hand the entire match.
France is lucky that they have the skills to score a goal from a counter twice.

For todays match(es) i hope that Russia and Chech will advance.
And Dark, that storm was great for some people... They where dancing in the rain rofl..
NbK_-CYAN1DE-
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 9:50am
Oekraine vs France postponed 30 minutes cause of a ****ty storm ruining everything.
After, 2-0 for France. GJ
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 2:50pm
Spain dominating already. What a surprise.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 1:52pm
Looks like I was wrong :P

another 1-1 seems to be happening alot :O
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 11:48am
about to watch Italy v Croatia match. Don't really care who wins but I reckon Italy got this one.
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 5:50pm
Germany >
im tired.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 5:39pm

So far in the votings:

4 people like bradwurst!
5 people like to smoke weed LEGIT
And 1-2 like smoking bratwurst too im guessing

LOL.
I wonder how that would be like......................

*enlits bradwurst*
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 5:38pm
We have one more shot sunday against Portugal.
If Holland doesn't have their heads up there a$$es we might have a chance
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 5:32pm
What am I gonna do? SMOKE SOME POT. LEGIT. 
EAT DAT GERMANS. WITH DEIN SCHEIZE BRADWURSTEN.
Nothin personal Dagon bro :3

Y DID HOLLAND LOSE FREIAFEJFIOAEJFEIAJA
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 4:52pm
Germany   2 - 1   Netherlands

What you gonna do ? :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 3:41pm
I'm gonna stop watching EK now.. 2-0 for germany and it's half time now.
I don't see anything hopefull for The Netherlands in the 2nd half.
Millions of Dollars on the pitch playing 2 worthless matches.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>