| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Starting to build a fresh BF3 platoon all welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting to build a fresh BF3 platoon all welcome!
    Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 7:23pm
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241109611947/

Join us and Play with the core cKc values, friendship, and just a good a time

Welcome to our newest member AWW1357!
[/url]
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:11pm
We have new allies on the Battlefield, Thanks to the mis fit federation {MFF} clan for becoming our allies Even though we will always be cKc we are happy to partner with this larger clan of 50 members and enjoy taking it to the vd clan and sos clans as well as others. Hurah!
[/url]
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Please define "core cKc values" for our friends on iAMgaming.com.

just in case you missed it

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:12am
just in case you missed it
[/QUOTE]

Na man didn't miss it just ignored it. old news and cKc lives and is moving forward. However we would like to welcome our newest member.......[ckc]cantkillme5 Great games last night and looking forward to learning that jet!

But thanks for visiting our area seph! game well man 

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:03am
Welcome new clan member [cKc]slapaway!

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:33pm
CKC gaming clan BF3 roster:
cKc_triphop....
cKc_slapaway
cKc_cantkillme5
cKc_aww1357
cKc_pamkitten
cKc_novice surgery
cKc_mrg52210
cKc_gozzygozborn
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 1:22am
CKC gaming clan roster:
cKc_triphop....Founder
cKc_slapaway...Top recon
cKc_cantkillme5.....Mr.romance
cKc_aww1357...Future Mr.100
cKc_pamkitten.....Clan P R rep
cKc_novice surgery....O G
cKc_mrg52210...where's my clan match
cKc_gozzygozborn.....Clan Match organizer
cKc_aceofshadows1....captain anti clan
cKc_holy_sin_seven.....New Member
cKc_modjerkerz....New member
cKc_YoungboiiD...New member
cKc_sunshine182002....New member

Our first match is against [opin] this sunday!!

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:34pm
Well all i can say is WOW! Our server fills up and is in the browser consistently! We just had our first clan battle last night 7 vs. 7 against the [opin] clan. we have practices scheduled and our event coordinator is trying to set up a match a week.

CKC gaming clan roster:
1. [cKc]cKc_triphop....Founder/ team mediator
2. [cKc]slapaway...Top recon
3. [cKc]_cantkillme5.....soon to be ps3 owner
4. [cKc]aww1357...Future Mr.100/ server admin
4. [cKc]cKc_pamkitten.....Clan P R rep
5. [cKc]novice surgery....O G cKc BBC2 vet
6. [cKc]mrg52210........da G man
7. [cKc]gozzygozborn.....Clan Match organizer/ moderator
8. [cKc]aceofshadows1.... rogue killer
9. [cKc]holy_sin_seven.....New Member
10. [cKc]modjerkerz....close quarters killer
11. [cKc]YoungboiiD...Jr. member
12. [cKc]sunshine182002....Jr. member
13. [cKc]lifevirusomega......our soviet connection
14. [cKc]sevin_nives......O G cKc ut3 vet
15. [cKc]lilmike28658......New member
16. [cKc]Arcadelegend07......O G cKc
17. [cKc]Smokedawg.....New member

We just welcomed our 17th member So our platoon is doing well BF3 players here friend me and stop on by to say hi!

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 12:07am
Looks as though we are going to be purchasing a capture card to add videos to our you tube channel. I am trying to get a fantasy football league going I am offering some prizes, a trophy and a set of dog tags for the super bowl(since not all our members are as big into football). We are adding practice night to our weekly event calendar  and we have welcomed our 18th member [cKc]big_nasty1985!! 
[/url]
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:50am
Nice 1 Trip.

How about some friendly scrims?

The Fraternity can put together a team of 8 possibly 12 with friends, is this something you'd be interested in?

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Nice 1 Trip.

The Fraternity can put together a team of 8 possibly 12 with friends, is this something you'd be interested in?

i know my bwoy mirokke will scrim yall anytime! GmS motherfcking german ReC what a beast team them boys are
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 6:49pm

Nice 1 Trip.

Yeah sure man we need some more people to play with to keep the interest up and promote more friendly team play. Make sure to add me to psn and  hit me up at our site  www.clankillerclub.enjin.com all our members are there and message me about times etc. and i will have our event organizer gozzygozborn set up an event and we can know depending on the time etc. how man of us can attend. we also can use our server if you like. 
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Nice 1 Trip.

Yeah sure man we need some more people to play with to keep the interest up and promote more friendly team play. Make sure to add me to psn and  hit me up at our site  www.clankillerclub.enjin.com all our members are there and message me about times etc. and i will have our event organizer gozzygozborn set up an event and we can know depending on the time etc. how man of us can attend. we also can use our server if you like. 

You still wanna scrim? we are looking for matches and heavenly trinity we post a time est. us time your on and we will hit you up!!Thumbs Up
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:59pm
New match sunday the 26th 7pm est we just welcomed our 21st member to our site and our clan!!! will post new roster soon, Any bf3 players come to the ckc server and say hi!
[/url]
1N_fire_N0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 8:19am

New match sunday the 26th 7pm est we just welcomed our 21st member to our site and our clan!!! will post new roster soon, Any bf3 players come to the ckc server and say hi!

would be fun to play against you in BF3,
CKC _vs_ WLrds ..?

Most of us are from EU, I say to consider the schedule of play.
Fancy.??Thumbs Up
OoLe/oOLa
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:36am
Originally posted by 1N_fire_N0

CKC _vs_ WLrds ..?

Fancy.??Thumbs Up

Ya man we can do that add me or our event coordinator "gozzygozborn" and we can get into a game and talk about times we have 22 members so day or night we can probably set something up on our server to accommodate you.

CKC gaming clan roster:
2. [cKc]cKc_pamkitten.....Clan P R rep 
3. [cKc]slapaway...Top recon
4. [cKc]cantkillme5.....soon to be ps3 owner
5. [cKc]aww1357...aka devilmaycry1357
6. [cKc]novice surgery....O G cKc BBC2 vet
7. [cKc]mrg52210........da G man
8. [cKc]gozzygozborn.....Clan Match organizer
9. [cKc]aceofshadows1.... rogue killer
10. [cKc]holy_sin_seven.....the saint
11. [cKc]modjerkerz....close quarters killer
12. [cKc]YoungboiiD...Jr. member
13. [cKc]sunshine182002....Jr. member
14. [cKc]lifevirusomega......our soviet connection
15. [cKc]sevin_nives......O G cKc ut3 vet
16. [cKc]lilmike28658......mr. on my six
17. [cKc]Arcadelegend07......O G cKc
18. [cKc]Smokedawg.....Da Dawg pounder
19. [cKc]big_nasty1985.....mr. hood nasty
20. [cKc]Patlun73.......new member
21. [cKc]XxToxicDefragxX......New member
22. [cKc]goodnight69....New Member

With the addition of our forum site we are hoping that these friends have a home and a place to come back to in the future games to come....like UT4 Wink

[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 5:15pm

CKC _vs_ WLrds ..?

Fancy.??Thumbs Up

Ya man we can do that add me or our event coordinator "gozzygozborn" and we can get into a game and talk about times we have 22 members so day or night we can probably set something up on our server to accommodate you.

CKC gaming clan roster:
2. [cKc]cKc_pamkitten.....Clan P R rep 
3. [cKc]slapaway...Top recon
4. [cKc]cantkillme5.....soon to be ps3 owner
5. [cKc]aww1357...aka devilmaycry1357
6. [cKc]novice surgery....O G cKc BBC2 vet
7. [cKc]mrg52210........da G man
8. [cKc]gozzygozborn.....Clan Match organizer
9. [cKc]aceofshadows1.... rogue killer
10. [cKc]holy_sin_seven.....the saint
11. [cKc]modjerkerz....close quarters killer
12. [cKc]YoungboiiD...Jr. member
13. [cKc]sunshine182002....Jr. member
14. [cKc]lifevirusomega......our soviet connection
15. [cKc]sevin_nives......O G cKc ut3 vet
16. [cKc]lilmike28658......mr. on my six
17. [cKc]Arcadelegend07......O G cKc
18. [cKc]Smokedawg.....Da Dawg pounder
19. [cKc]big_nasty1985.....mr. hood nasty
20. [cKc]Patlun73.......new member
21. [cKc]XxToxicDefragxX......New member
22. [cKc]goodnight69....New Member

With the addition of our forum site we are hoping that these friends have a home and a place to come back to in the future games to come....like UT4 Wink

Sorry for not responding earlier.
This right I can add you or your partner, this is my ID: Ps3 = W-Lrd_iNfire-N0-...
Here is a list of those who played in BF3, missing another.

``BATTLEFIELD 3´´  ··SOLDIERS··

¨¨ W-Lrd_-Fire_Toy-¨¨=-_W-Lrd_-iNfire-No_-  ··::MODS:····(                               
¨¨ W-Lrd_Tr1X-UT3 ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. TDM  ).                              
¨¨ W-Lrd_SunnyD ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. SQDM  ).                                               
¨¨ W-Lrd_sp-ck ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. TDM  ).                                              
¨¨ W-Lrd_-TwinSouL- ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. TDM .. RUSH  ).                                             
¨¨ W-Lrd_ROLFcopter ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(                                            
¨¨ W-Lrd_GreyWolf  ¨¨   ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. SQDM  ).         

____-( with other accounts )-________
¨¨ Bad-news_com ¨¨=-_W-Lrd_Tcch9-_-¨¨ ··::MODS:····( 
¨¨ T-O-X_Belgium ¨¨=-_W-Lrd_Unknow-_-¨¨··::MODS:·····( 
¨¨ Voudish ¨¨ ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. TDM  ).     

OoLe/oOLa
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 6:35pm

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not responding earlier.
This right I can add you or your partner, this is my ID: Ps3 = W-Lrd_iNfire-N0-...
Here is a list of those who 

``BATTLEFIELD 3´´  ··SOLDIERS··

¨¨ W-Lrd_-Fire_Toy-¨¨=-_W-Lrd_-iNfire-No_-  ··::MODS:····(                               
¨¨ W-Lrd_Tr1X-UT3 ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. TDM  ).                              
¨¨ W-Lrd_SunnyD ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. SQDM  ).                                               
¨¨ W-Lrd_sp-ck ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. TDM  ).                                              
¨¨ W-Lrd_-TwinSouL- ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. TDM .. RUSH  ).                                             
¨¨ W-Lrd_ROLFcopter ¨¨    ··::MODS:····(                                            
¨¨ W-Lrd_GreyWolf  ¨¨   ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. SQDM  ).         

____-( with other accounts )-________
¨¨ Bad-news_com ¨¨=-_W-Lrd_Tcch9-_-¨¨ ··::MODS:····( 
¨¨ T-O-X_Belgium ¨¨=-_W-Lrd_Unknow-_-¨¨··::MODS:·····( 
¨¨ Voudish ¨¨ ··::MODS:····(  CQ .. RUSH .. TDM  ).     

[/QUOTE] We had a no show the other day and are itching for a match maybe during the day on thurs or fri est time us that would make it in the eve what is the best time for you and I will make an event on our site 
 This sunday 6 confirmed and nine showed up lol so no problem gettin this together
[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 3:10am

``BATTLEFIELD 3´´ 

[/QUOTE] We had a no show the other day and are itching for a match maybe during the day on thurs or fri est time us that would make it in the eve what is the best time for you and I will make an event on our site 
 This sunday 6 confirmed and nine showed up lol so no problem gettin this together
[/QUOTE]

srry,. This Sunday is not possible, we have a clanmatch against another team, but if we can do it for next Friday or Sunday - (days 7 or 9  September ).
How about.??

OoLe/oOLa
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 7:30pm

``BATTLEFIELD 3´´ 

We had a no show the other day and are itching for a match maybe during the day on thurs or fri est time us that would make it in the eve what is the best time for you and I will make an event on our site 
[/QUOTE]

srry,. This Sunday is not possible, we have a clanmatch against another team, but if we can do it for next Friday or Sunday - (days 7 or 9  September ).
How about.??

[/QUOTE]

Lets say fri during the day, some members may have classes but let me know a good time friday and i'll see how many can come, i'll add you today.
[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 5:50am

``BATTLEFIELD 3´´ 

We had a no show the other day and are itching for a match maybe during the day on thurs or fri est time us that would make it in the eve what is the best time for you and I will make an event on our site 

How about.??

[/QUOTE]

Lets say fri during the day, some members may have classes but let me know a good time friday and i'll see how many can come, i'll add you today.
[/QUOTE]

Are equal. We left an planted this Sunday.

Triphop you have to stop amogos list on PS3, I can not add you ...

OoLe/oOLa
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 11:38pm

I'll check it out and add you
[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1N_fire_N0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:50am

I'll check it out and add you

cool bro-->Thumbs Up
OoLe/oOLa
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 11:56am
Hey man I cleared up some space and added you but this handle is not registered as a psn user so try to add me again and lets set a solid date for next friday at 7pm est standard us. 

[/url]
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 11:45am

Hey man I cleared up some space and added you but this handle is not registered as a psn user so try to add me again and lets set a solid date for next friday at 7pm est standard us. 

Hi Bro!  Try to add me on psn so we can get this rolling for this Friday (Sep 14).  I sent you (& your  coordinator) a friend request in Battlelog.com too.  PSN ID: W-Lrd_SunnyD

Please keep in mind the time zone difference.  We are 6 hours ahead of USA EST, e.g. 3pm USA EST = 9pm here CET (Central European Time).  Latest start time we could do is 4pm USA EST...  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>