| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR's BesT DueLeR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR's BesT DueLeR
    Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:31pm
Beer and alcohol straightens the shots right up
drdeath2point0
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:04am
Thats what people that drive drunk used to believe.. but then in the view of driving.. ;p
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Originally posted by SIZZLE

lol you say you play golf Mikey? you should try the Taylormade R11S driver... i just bought one and its fk'n great!!! don't know if you have the option at your local d***s, but at the one here you can try out new clubs in their launch monitor... it will add atleast 15 to 20 yards to your drives plus you can adjust the loft 1 1/2 degrees higher or lower, open or close the face at adress and change the toe/heel weight for a draw or slice so no matter how you normally hit the ball you'll be able to adjust the driver to fit your swing... only decision is whatt shaft you need with it... try it and you'll want one 4 sure!

Nice!! And i use G-ways :o Send it here and let me test it :) I still got baseball swing or something cause i drive to the right sometimkes :/

you can try clubs out at d i c k s for free... i slice to the right also at times when i swing to quick... i'm bought to build and patent a swing aid... i think it will be great when i'm finished with it... may make me a lot of cash to boot? lol you may be dragging the clubface through and not getting it closed at contact... try swinging a little slower and close the clubface a little at adress before you swing... its helps me... oh and keep your left elbow straight all the way through... tell you what... after i get my swing aid finished and patented i'll hook you up with one
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Thats what people that drive drunk used to believe.. but then in the view of driving.. ;p
Lol I'm sure people think they play ut better drunk also.
drdeath2point0
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Play me. I need the money so play me. No one will play me.

:)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:12pm
Mikey I'm always trying to play you but you leave as soon as I get in wth ;) play me play me!!!!! Lol
drdeath2point0
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:24pm
I'll play tonight ha. Tired of the stocks thats why. I **** like 4 dudes on stocks on a custom server like wth :S Anyways i'll be on since im not recording tonight.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:43pm
Cool I'm down if I can get my wife off the tv lol
drdeath2point0
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 3:45pm
Miky we need.to duel also..... fwm rns ooo yea call me asap
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:41pm
Still Waiting mikey......lol
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123