FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fight for Youth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fight for Youth
    Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 1:49pm
Recently some of the biggest names in fighting games came together for a tournament to raise money for after school programs for children. There goal is to raise $30,000. So far they are almost half way there. There is 4 days left to donate. This charity provides students with more field trips, better access to technology and a better education. Any amount helps and if you wish to donate go to this link here: https://www.wepay.com/xk30ui/donations/fight-for-youth

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 2:00pm
i think the gaming industry makes enough that they could fart out 30k n not flinch. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

i think the gaming industry makes enough that they could fart out 30k n not flinch. 

Perhaps I worded it wrong, these are the pro gamers coming together to do this, this isnt capcom or bandai CEO's raising money, BT| Clockw0rk organised the event and all donations are from regular people and fighting game players. 

Post Reply Post Reply