| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Devil General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Devil members:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Devil members:
    Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 1:10pm
Hello guys. It's been awhile since I wrote in here/ or been in any chats with you. 
Basically that's cause of school,gf,playing under my sponsor account,xbl, or whatever reason. Jus haven't been able to talk to ya'll and miss you guys.

I know some of you live in France. Um was wondering since i'm going to be on today on my Devil account was seeing who all lives in UK? 
As some of you know since I wrote it once, no MLG this year(chances are looking like for COD) cause of I-Ward not supporting COD -__- but there are more G-tours and other comps. Which are overseas. Which I got a plain ride to UK this July on the 24th for the DE Gaming Leagued. Pretty much same as MLG but um more low down but for players and teams that went big (EnVyuS) but left . 

However long story short COD lockout pretty much for MLG. Anywho please message me today if you live in the UK and crap. Would really like to see teammates I play/played with. Thanks. 

ALSO Vend is still a noob <3

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 5:39pm

stay away from matt.. he might try to seduce you

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 7:25pm
Disco is a mega noob stay away from him for sure, he has aids no joke :D
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

stay away from matt.. he might try to seduce you

try?... you underestimate me good sir xD haha i keed i keed
 Post Reply Post Reply