| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR V W-LrDZ OffiCaL ReMatCH ReSulTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR V W-LrDZ OffiCaL ReMatCH ReSulTS
    Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 3:51pm
3-0>>>5-4

xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by ax412

3-0>>>5-4

since u put it dat way then i guess 4-0 >>> 1-0.... jus hating (and trolling) lol
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 5:16pm
lol at hating

Wrldz scored on both servers tho? Just stating a fact   O:

also comparing 4-0 and 1-0 was on two different maps  (:
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 6:56pm
arguments for either team can be legitimate  ... what's ur point?
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 7:17pm
and far more legitimate for 1 side  (:

who said I had to have a point?
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 8:18pm
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool please war are the best, the result no important, in the eu server config 3 flags we can,t score more flags xDD, in suspense war camping with the helbender, and tank because this we only 1 flag and before play necro and very fast we win as sandstorm fast match, in us server i no playing,
if wlrds want timebreaker is for fun and play because view and comparing the results and ping(in eu server war best ping than wlrds) wlrds win

timebreaker in 2 servers us and eu

for me wlrd best war but if war want best war the best, no important only want play in the best game for ps3 for me no more

and i like 8v8 because all wlrds play (no important best or bads i want everybody playing, because very rarely clanmatch in ut3) and much war player the kings of spam xDD

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 8:21pm
lol.. w-lrd won... they capped 6 flags on US servers.. and war capped no flags on EU servers, end lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

and far more legitimate for 1 side  (:

who said I had to have a point?
My bad... everyone's entitled 2 their opinion .. i jus thought u had a point lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 12:46am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol.. w-lrd won... they capped 6 flags on US servers.. and war capped no flags on EU servers, end lol
Sorry ...  i thought the point was winning da matches ... didn't  know we went by margin of  victory, conference record, and strength of schedule LOL
zl_BlackTearz_lz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 12:59am
i say TIE-BREAKER ! we got this WaR
to learn you need to try
to improve you need to practice
but to be the best you need to be reborn
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 1:02am
in eu server, server config for 3 flags we no score more because this

please xander we won easy in necropolis and sandstorm, end conversation, if you want put the photos for view the server config 3 flags is possible view the time of the match xDD

nothing more we can play for fun every weekend, no destroy this is only a game

the difference is always war NOT supports lose the clanmatch, if wlrds lose i say we lose and no problem

I gave one oportunity when homicide lied in the first match and play again, again we won and again war crying and rage, we best and finish the conversation

http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7375&title=war-lieeeee

please no repeat this and play for fun
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 2:15am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

lmao. Paw never taught nobody ****. I sure as hell don't remember no dude named Imfinallyback or Eugene and i played before him..lol

Second, war clan you lost. I don't see the reason for a tiebreaker. Warlords capped flags on US host. You guys didn't cap **** on EU.  Same maps just a different server.  If you do tiebreaker your going to have to do the same thing. If anything warlords should pick tiebreaker because once again. They put points on the board. Both times.

Dground_quickraw
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 2:24am
Trixente>>>

W-lrds won. 
Again.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 3:06am
Originally posted by trixente

in eu server, server config for 3 flags we no score more because this

please xander we won easy in necropolis and sandstorm, end conversation, if you want put the photos for view the server config 3 flags is possible view the time of the match xDD

nothing more we can play for fun every weekend, no destroy this is only a game

the difference is always war NOT supports lose the clanmatch, if wlrds lose i say we lose and no problem

I gave one oportunity when homicide lied in the first match and play again, again we won and again war crying and rage, we best and finish the conversation

http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7375&title=war-lieeeee

please no repeat this and play for fun
Trixente >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trix: jaaajaaa XD
Me: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 7:21am
im up to rematch on eu server, if it's cool for all the others.. rules are clear we have 3 flags if we win without u scoring once, there will be no offical breaker of any kind if we win 3-2 u have ur tie.. u must have less than two scores between.. and feel free to gather your a+ team what come's to mikey brennan im more than cool with that, he belongs with u guys.. under 15year old idiot from US with down style humor your retarted group is perfect.. for him..  
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 7:30am
ha 17 and ill **** you lol.
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 7:48am
seventeen huh? that make it even more sad
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Actually IMBACKFINALLY is my bro Eugene. I was on skype with him when he was in the chat with you. And he's actually a beast. Leared from Pawweezy and noob God_bioF@g xD :) <3
"

He begged to join DEVIL, then he raged when raph said no.
He said RpZ > DEVIL and he didnt wanted to join nymore all the sudden, then he said it was a joke en said he loved Terror and disco and said I was a n00b.

No offense bro, but if it is ur bro, keep him on a leash -_-

What? I begged to join devil when im in rpz? wtf. Rockyraccoon is not me btw neither is imbakfinally.
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 6:59pm
Warlords clearly won this. They should decide if a  tie breaker is needed
im tired.
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 8:14pm
dude stfu and yes uare rocky dumb f uk
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 8:25pm
Dont get mad brah. U lose all the time.
im tired.
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 9:01pm
lol b**** u stay gettin owned.... epic flaK spammer ur garbage...
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 9:03pm
ILL FUVK U UP ON EU/ US HOST WHATEVER.When its ur  turn nxt in line,Ur too pu s sy to Duel me. GET OWNED SCRUB
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by JACK

SAD?? u still wet behind the ears u young a ss punk.. ur not even 21 yet.. go ask ur mom if u can hit up the liquor cabinet or sumthing
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by JACK

Makes it more sad? Who are you? Please dont say jourglous cause um I ALREADY ****ed on you on EU and US host. I don't care how well you're liked or known , i'll **** on you ANYDAY and ANY other *** member hands down. Come to beast on a dead game move on to another game I get sponsored on and still have time to come back to ut3 to **** on scrub ass players like yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>