Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Cars, trucks and bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help..!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help..!
    Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 5:26pm
I go out to my car today and I try to start it but it wont start!! Im certain that I didn't leave any lights on in the car last time I drove and when I turn it on it clicks like it's dead, but all the lights in my car work just fine. it is a manual and I hope that I didnt flood anything, but I dont know if it's a battery problem or a starter problem..? any ideas..?
I already missed class and I have a late class tonight that I hope I do not miss. :(
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 1:57am
If its a battery problem:

Check conductors, buy a battery brush and wipe them off (you put it on top of the positive and negative connectors and turn it clockwise or counterclockwise to get it cleaned up) try to start it again if that doesnt do it then take your battery to any shop and do a load test on it to see if one of the cells died. Ive had a similar problem on my very first car, the lights would go on but turning the engine over was a pain in the ass.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 2:08am
it reminds me of when my first truck wouldn't start, my e-brake was by the clutch pedal and sometimes my foot would interfere with the wires and it took me and my dad and me a while to find that out because we were thinking it was something with the engine or something bigger. Ill try to jump it tomorrow though, just been busy today. I'm stressing over this because not only do I have to get back and forth to class I have court Wednesday morning at 9 in my hometown an hour away and I cant miss it :(
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 7:59am
If its clicking its most likely a battery problem. Bad connection or just needs a jump, lights are still on cuz its not fully dead yet.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 11:00am
yee Im bout to jump and see if it works :0 thanks tho
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Use ur Jumpboots
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 8:48am
a simple jump worked (:
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Originally posted by phhiLLN

Use ur Jumpboots

ROFLMAOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
 Post Reply Post Reply