Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HE4DPH0NES--

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HE4DPH0NES--
    Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 2:17pm
It seems like some of u like to, in my words 'cheat' when dueling me.-------- jokes------
I just want to know what headphones you use,
I got turtle beach px21.....TongueTongueTongue
im tired.
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 2:31pm
Dont use Any...
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 4:34pm
ive used/tryd/demo'd  Px21's,  x31's,  Dpx21's,  x3's,  tritton ax720's and 900's.  out of those 6 the px21's were the best for the price sound wise but they break really easy.   i just got a pair of tritton axpro's and they are the most amazing headphones ive used so far. the sound is the most superior quality ive heard out of all i listed, but they were around $200.  my only downside to them is that they mute all outside sound so bad you cant hear yourself talk.  still wanna try out the x5's tho.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 5:19pm
Heard the PX5's were the cats ass. I might pick up a pair of those.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 6:17pm
PX5 indeed = cat's ass

DPX21 = fur on cats ass
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

PX5 indeed = cat's ass

DPX21 = fur on cats ass
that DSS is a gimmic, it does make the px21's work or sound any better.  when i broke my first pair of px21's i thought i'd upgrade to those and i tested every setting on them and they sounded better with the dss turned off alone.  px5's better be cats ass for the price lol, i thought what i paid for these trittons was too much all ready, but i think there is too many wires and things to get broke or messed up so i may take them back
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 9:09pm
PX5 has 8 presets and you can create your own and connect them via USB to add your custom set up.  Setting #8 (Super Human) in BlackOps is incredible.  True 7.1 surround and you can hear dudes creeping behind walls and even perceive that they are below you in a building.  Setting #1 for UT3 is best IMO.  Some would call that cheating, but if the audio channel is there, how can you be cheating?

Phantaci and Rican can tell you more about them.  They eat batteries pretty quick because of the integrated Bluetooth.  I bought rechargeable for mine.  Works fine.  Two in the headset and two charging.

I liked the DPX21 a lot.  Just couldn't stand that long ass cord.  Was going to send them to a close friend, but they ended up getting packed for an upcoming move.  Will send them to you soon Bro Wink
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 10:51pm
headphones is for cowards lol

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 2:43am
I use Sharkoon Xtatic and do like them cuz theyr'e comfy. The earpiece cushions are made of matt surfaced fabric, rather than shiny smooth faux leathery type Tritton and many others are using.

*coward*Embarrassed
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 5:12am
Sennheiser PC360's + Astro Mixamp

Ear cushions are made with Velvet.... there really comfy Embarrassed The 50mm drivers/Speakers produce fantastic sound when hooked up to a dedicated Sound Card or Amp Big smile

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 7:38am
Tritton AXPRO Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones. They are insane.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:01am
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 2:31pm
Px5s

and when I don't feel like talking I plug in my Sennheiser 202s which are actually pretty amazing.

(I plug them into the px5 amp which actually does affect the quality of the 202s)
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by summ3rblink

I use Sharkoon Xtatic and do like them cuz theyr'e comfy. The earpiece cushions are made of matt surfaced fabric, rather than shiny smooth faux leathery type Tritton and many others are using.

*coward*Embarrassed

HEhehe  me too SummerNoob :P

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 10:24pm
Astros,turtle beach 5's and px dp21
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 12:13pm
None since the two pairs I have bought broke easy! Need a cross platform set but I'm not ready to shell out the big bucks on another pair that break so quickly!
[/url]
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

None since the two pairs I have bought broke easy! Need a cross platform set but I'm not ready to shell out the big bucks on another pair that break so quickly!
how much did you pay?
and which did you buy?
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

how much did you pay?
and which did you buy?
you cant expect them to not break, be more careful with your gear.  px21's break easy but as long as you dont let the cord twist all the time or SIT on them they will wont break lol.  these tritton axpro's are built like a tank
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 10:34am
only got my AXPRO's at xmas but they are very sturdy and I have dropped them twice and no problem. the sound is amazing but you have to mess around the settings quite abit to find the perfect sound which I think I have found now seen as I can hear everything from all directions perfectly on call of duty and UT3. they are also perfect for watching bluray's.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

ive used/tryd/demo'd  Px21's,  x31's,  Dpx21's,  x3's,  tritton ax720's and 900's.  out of those 6 the px21's were the best for the price sound wise but they break really easy.   i just got a pair of tritton axpro's and they are the most amazing headphones ive used so far. the sound is the most superior quality ive heard out of all i listed, but they were around $200.  my only downside to them is that they mute all outside sound so bad you cant hear yourself talk.  still wanna try out the x5's tho.
@ CS
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 10:55am

@ CS

dude, you press the mic button in and you can hear yourself talk. maybe you have the older model or something but I just press a button and can hear myself talk through my AXPRO's. let me know if this worked for you.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 11:00am

yeah im still figuring them out, they have alot of settings you can mess with.  still not sure about the dynamic range thing or the time delay stuff.  ill try that with the mic tho im sure i just didnt know,  i was yelling when i was in chat just cause i couldnt hear how loud i was talking lmao

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 11:13am

<FONT style=": #000000">yeah im still figuring them out, they have alot of settings you can mess with.  still not sure about the dynamic range thing or the time delay stuff.  ill try that with the mic tho im sure i just didnt know,  i was yelling when i was in chat just cause i couldnt hear how loud i was talking lmao

I only turn dynamic range on when Im watching films, dont bother for gaming. here is what you need to do. get all of the 4 buttons the same colour but at a low volume like blue or green.

1 - turn Front Centre Rear & Sub all to the same colour

2 - Front you need to click up 2 clicks

3 - Center you need to turn down 1click

4 - Rear you need to turn up 2 clicks

5 - Sub you need to turn down by 1 click

now you can turn up your volume higher and all the settings will stay the same unless you turn them all to max or min volume and then they will all be the same again. for playing games you never need your AXPRO's on max volume, UT3 the colours tend to be just below RED which is blue I think just turn the volume up on you decoder box.

hope that helps.

6 - now you can turn the volume up
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 4:33pm

be more careful with your gear
lol, that doesn't have as much to do with things breaking as people think it does
I literally never did anything but simply put on, and take off my ax720s and they literally fell apart   o:
lasted me a year tho so i aint mad
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

be more careful with your gear
lol, that doesn't have as much to do with things breaking as people think it does
I literally never did anything but simply put on, and take off my ax720s and they literally fell apart   o:
lasted me a year tho so i aint mad
yeah they shouldnt break like that for sure, ive heard that about the 720's as well.  my px21s broke off a ear cup just putting them on, and the 2nd pair the speak went out from the cord twisting all the time like a yo yo string.  they made it about a year also. Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>