FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VCTF on Titan Server

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VCTF on Titan Server
    Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 12:47am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Cs just shut the fvck up, there's not enough ppl to matter who's where. And I know plenty of vctf players that would make you look like a b1tch so just get over your damn self already.
I'm more Warfare, but thanks for mentioning me.   ;)

You are one of them. How those crabs treating ya? 

Lunchy >>> Strider & CS

Strider >>>  WaR clan.... thats it.......

Seph's driving on GT5 >>>> JP's driving on GT5

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 1:21am
Thumbs Up

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 7:05am
this forum is a joke, cant even have a good old debate about something just for fun without getting insulted.

I play UT3 like once a week these days, barley play at all so its not a big deal, was just trying to make some conversation but your all making it like a massive issue when it isn't.

Im done talking to complete retards, your all drama queens.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 7:32am
I think everybody just made their point that they dont care anymore.
I think this thread is not a debate, the point stated at the start of this thread more based on your own opinion
your question stated: Why do people fill a titan server instead of a normal one?
Well,
1. perhaps people dont agree with your point its a retarted mode, but still enjoy playing it.
2. people dont care anymore. Its a dead game. So why go play in a server with 1/16 players when you can play in a Titan server with 15/16 people??

If you want a conversation, come join the CPN chat then.
There is enough Fehtalatee material there :P

Just saying. No hate towards you Colossus or anyone else. (Feh <3)

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 9:58am
whatever, I pretty much only play with leonmac these days and he never ever complains.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 10:09am
i see what your saying CS but as darkness said.. it wasnt really a debate.. it started out as insulting vehicle players... not really a debate lol
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 10:13am
Seph's driving on GT5 >>>> Seph's driving on GT
LOL
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i see what your saying CS but as darkness said.. it wasnt really a debate.. it started out as insulting vehicle players... not really a debate lol

well if it gets things started why not, it just seems that VCTF is full of people I have never heard of that like maybe decided to by UT3 coz it was dirt cheap and they have gone in the server and put hellbenders on the flag and like 5 titans stood round it so you cant touch the flag which is really cheap and frustrating and I dont see that in any other mode.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 10:26am
JP's machete killing in ZI >>>>>>> Sephs machete killing in ZI
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 10:36am
yeah colossus thats true you do get that... but thats very rare with the respected vctf players who know what theyre doing.. only random newbies to the game/mode do that bec ause they don't know what else to do lol..  theres cheap tactics in every mode lol
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

whatever, I pretty much only play with leonmac these days and he never ever complains.
Unlike you.
You are the one who created a thread in order to whine about a pub.

Then you tried to make yourself feel better by insulting every vctf player.. because of a pub.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 2:36pm

this forum is a joke, cant even have a good old debate about something just for fun without getting insulted.

I play UT3 like once a week these days, barley play at all so its not a big deal, was just trying to make some conversation but your all making it like a massive issue when it isn't.

The only joke here is you.

Darkness said it best in his post.

And a good flag runner can get the flag out from the campers, they dont just go touch it and b1tch about it, they adapt. 

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

JP's machete killing in ZI >>>>>>> Sephs machete killing in ZI

You think so huh? Don't make me hit you with my Nailed bat!!!!!!

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 3:01pm

The only joke here is you.

Darkness said it best in his post.

And a good flag runner can get the flag out from the campers, they dont just go touch it and b1tch about it, they adapt. 

wasn't this a member of the same team that whined when we used "vehicles" in VCTF friendly match when DEEP hadn't played as a unit for over 7 months?  

man people b!tch way too much.  let's all flex our internet muscles!  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 7:05pm

And a good flag runner can get the flag out from the campers...

Uh uh.  Won't even drop my smores in the fire.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 7:30am
ok just forget it,sep bro, you need to get a life, you take this so serious its like I had sex with your mom and spat on her like a dog after. Its a game bro not real life, I duel on UT3, that all there is left to do but I just found it funny that after 5 years of this game been out that there are still mega noobs in VCTF but fair enough knowone cares thats fine but you need to sort your head out coz your acting like its life or death which is extremely sad.

get out more
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 10:15am

ok just forget it,sep bro, you need to get a life, you take this so serious its like I had sex with your mom and spat on her like a dog after. Its a game bro not real life, I duel on UT3, that all there is left to do but I just found it funny that after 5 years of this game been out that there are still mega noobs in VCTF but fair enough knowone cares thats fine but you need to sort your head out coz your acting like its life or death which is extremely sad.

get out more
Bro? :( Lets be friends okay?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:01pm
I'd put money on it that i have 10 times more of a life then you do. Funny, you come in to try to start a debate by talking sh1t that was just an opinion and you end up b****in up and playing the i need to get a life card once you got a chance to have a debate.

Fvck my mom i don't care ;) If i was the one with no life i'd be complaining about how UT3 doesn't have any good players left in VCTF. But i guess i have better things to do with my time than worry about that.... like having a life. Good try though 

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:37pm
the only thing I got from this is that CS lost a match and got mad?
this is nothing new. let's all move on
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 2:08am
Everybody eating fruitloops for breakfast this past week.

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 9:06am

I'd put money on it that i have 10 times more of a life then you do. Funny, you come in to try to start a debate by talking sh1t that was just an opinion and you end up b****in up and playing the i need to get a life card once you got a chance to have a debate.

Fvck my mom i don't care ;) If i was the one with no life i'd be complaining about how UT3 doesn't have any good players left in VCTF. But i guess i have better things to do with my time than worry about that.... like having a life. Good try though 

my point is that your over reacting, I only made this thread for abit of fun and your been really serious about it like I've personally affended you.

at the end of the day I agree that it doesn't matter, its a dead game and all that stuff which is true but there is no need to get all mad about it and insult me. whatever I wont bother talking about UT3 anymore coz people are getting all emotional about it like there whole family just died in a plain crash. GTFO.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 9:33am

my point is that your over reacting, I only made this thread for abit of fun and your been really serious about it like I've personally affended you.

at the end of the day I agree that it doesn't matter, its a dead game and all that stuff which is true but there is no need to get all mad about it and insult me. whatever I wont bother talking about UT3 anymore coz people are getting all emotional about it like there whole family just died in a plain crash. GTFO.
Lol, Seph just speaks his mind. As do you.
And I think people don't get emotional (lol, why would they? The game is fn dead bro :P), they just don't care about endless brag and complainments. Its as simple as that.
If we search UT3 brag as keywords on iamgaming, my browser might crash on the responses.......

Its like MW3.. you enter a game. There are 8 of the 12 people camping and using Javelin..
You will rage during the game.. Then leave the game, but just join a new one :P
There is nobody making a thread about that XD Because it happens all the time XD
Colossus just let it go bro, play some MW3 with me, Disco, Chochy, Terror etc. Have fun.
Enjoy playing a videogame. If you feel like you don't like a mode, just quit playing it :P
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 11:37am

This thread is stupid.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 12:58pm
Personal? lol ok

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when im angry!

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 1:14pm

Personal? lol ok

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when im angry!

Trainwreck and I like it when you'e angry.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>