| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Team FRG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Team FRG
    Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:35am
I know ut3 is "dead" but I'm sure you all (ut3 community) dont mind having another clan to play against. Right now we are a team of four. We mainly play ctf and vctf. Hit me up on Psn for a match.
Psn: i2eflex_is_Fr_G
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:17am
Cool For me UT3 no is dead. I just hope you're not mikey brennan lol (jk)   cool name n good luck

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
zl_BlackTearz_lz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:27am
Good luck with your clan and hopefully you dont  send me hate messages next time we duel and learn to lose, i dont even know who you are dude
to learn you need to try
to improve you need to practice
but to be the best you need to be reborn
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:37am
Originally posted by zl_BlackTearz_lz

Good luck with your clan and hopefully you dont  send me hate messages next time we duel and learn to lose, i dont even know who you are dude
looooooooooooooooooool
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:43am

Sorry about that. I was just frustrated that you killed me with the flak like 5 out of 9 kills. I understand you had 200 ping but so did I but I didn't use the flak until I got annoyed. I don't wish to be mean.
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:44am
Originally posted by TripoXx

Cool For me UT3 no is dead. <span ="hps">I just hope</span> <span ="hps">you're not</span> <span ="hps">mikey</span> <span ="hps">brennan lol (jk)   cool name n good luck</span>

Thanks.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:47am
Its cool dude, just control yourself when loosing, btw why you left PRO? someone already told me who you are lol
to learn you need to try
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:50am

Its cool dude, just control yourself when loosing, btw why you left PRO? someone already told me who you are lol

I wasn't in PRO. Maybe one of my members did but two of us came from 360
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:55am
Originally posted by i2eflex

Hmmmm i wonder what happened to  PRO_DUECES then  
to learn you need to try
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:04am

Hmmmm i wonder what happened to  PRO_DUECES then  

Yeah. I think that's his name, but I don't have him added under that account name so I'm not 100% sure if that's him or not. If it is then he has and uses occasionally his FRG account. Whoever told told you this must know his FRG account and know this PRO account of his. Double check with that person to see if that name matches up with FRG-SUP3RFiCiAL or FRG-Kanaxai
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:14am
Well if that person is right then im talking to PRO_DUECES right now. Cmon who you trying to trick ? lol

to learn you need to try
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:16am

Well if that person is right then im talking to PRO_DUECES right now. Cmon who you trying to trick ? lol

Who told you this? I pm'd you my gt which was unifiedkiller.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:19am
Im originally from the 360. never saw that tag in ut3
to learn you need to try
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:29am
Only played on 360 for two months. What's your 360 gamertag?
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:34am
I like to keep my 360 tag low key. very few people on the ps3 know it. i got a mic though and dont need a voice changer like you to hide who i am :p
to learn you need to try
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:37am

I like to keep my 360 tag low key. very few people on the ps3 know it. i got a mic though and dont need a voice changer like you to hide who i am :p

I'll take it off. I mainly use the voice changer in mw3 but I'll take it off.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 6:47am
i like your clan tag psn..... its not similar to any other around here..... not at all
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 9:33am
Thanks. Btw, FRG stands for Flag Running Genius's.
"You just 180 headshot me"
"It's my natural i2eflex"
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 9:58am
MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 10:03am
We won't only accept challenges from clans. If you wish to put together a team of dominating players so be it as this will only help up us improve.
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:13am

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Think this Facepalm was intended how we not see the point in creating ANOTHER clan when this game is so dead.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Think this Facepalm was intended how we not see the point in creating ANOTHER clan when this game is so dead.

Our clan is a team of four that are very active. 3 of us play ctf on the regular and one of them is always dueling when on.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:32am

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Our clan is a team of four that are very active. 3 of us play ctf on the regular and one of them is always dueling when on.
ok first thing playing against bots doesnt make u a "regular ut3" player nor good. second stop with the fake account NO ONE GIVE A SH!T WHO YOU ARE. thrid this clan will die within a month cause this game doesnt get played alot. fourth your clan wont get a clan match against a good team cause most are in mw3 or other games i suggest you do the same.
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:52am
You just don't know any of the teams main accounts. I don't play bots btw. I'm decent/good. Now that we clears that up, you can stfu now. Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>