| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Team FRG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Team FRG
    Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Originally posted by i2eflex

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Think this Facepalm was intended how we not see the point in creating ANOTHER clan when this game is so dead.

No the facepalm was because he stole Ricos way of spelling his name and his clan tag, Matt called it out... and he didn't get it.

Rico is this you playing a cruel joke? or is this idiot really thinking that "Flag running genius'" is actually a good name and to spell it like Rico_is_FnA just happened by accident? And his name i2eflex is spelled like i2eaper... lol either its you or rico has a hell of a stalker :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Think this Facepalm was intended how we not see the point in creating ANOTHER clan when this game is so dead.

No the facepalm was because he stole Ricos way of spelling his name and his clan tag, Matt called it out... and he didn't get it.

Rico is this you playing a cruel joke? or is this idiot really thinking that "Flag running genius'" is actually a good name and to spell it like Rico_is_FnA just happened by accident? And his name i2eflex is spelled like i2eaper... lol either its you or rico has a hell of a stalker
:S

This isn't rico. I chose to do the clantag the way I did because I liked the format. If you call this copying then all the other clans did it too. Is_war and is_qnl. ***_ and nbk_. T2d- and rpz-. There all just formats. As for the i2eflex and i2eaper thing, I did my r's like that on 360. My ut3 acc was unifiedkiller and my r6v2 acc was x i2eality x check
"You just 180 headshot me"
"It's my natural i2eflex"
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:25pm
You copied a video game character. That's not a format but it is "copying".
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:28pm
why do i keep thinking FRG = NRG?? ughhh i woke up too early.
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

why do i keep thinking FRG = NRG?? ughhh i woke up too early.

Another accusation "I didn't catch"?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:30pm
nope me telling everybody i woke up too early jeeesh you're sensitive.
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:36pm

nope me telling everybody i woke up too early jeeesh you're sensitive.

Lol no I'm not. I'm just going to call it how I see it. I don't get mad. Just happy, frustrated, and annoyed. So technically I'm not that sensitive.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:41pm
Yeah you're sensitive.... and no you are wrong about the clan tags. You like the clantag_is_Something format... Nbk_something is a different style. The normal style. Guess it doesn't matter though, a tags a tag. Just seems funny how you go about it. Stalk i2ico some more. Want a match, challenge qM.

AND wtf lol, yes i copied a video game characters name, not another gamers name. There is a difference. I'm beginning to think you are a lil slow. You should join the WaR clan. You would fit right in with those inbreds. 

i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:47pm

Yeah you're sensitive.... and no you are wrong about the clan tags. You like the clantag_is_Something format... Nbk_something is a different style. The normal style. Stalk i2ico some more. Want a match, challenge qM.

AND wtf lol, yes i copied a video game characters name, not another gamers name. There is a difference. I'm beginning to think you are a lil slow. You should join the WaR clan. You would fit right in with those inbreds. 

I don't mind challengin qM or WaR. But, I really want to duel you. We will play qM when you duel me. Deal? Its just a format like all the other formats. This_ format was created just as this_one_is. Right or wrong. Is there a guide or rulebook on clantag formats?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:51pm
OMG SERIOUSLY! Wheres Kupcake? He needs to make fun of you with me for giving me the "Duel me" response. 

I'm a vehicle and tdm player there princess.  Not a fan of how big of a pussy you can be in a duel. Get shot once and run around looking for health. Stupid.

Tacote_del_Orno View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:53pm

OMG SERIOUSLY! Wheres Kupcake? He needs to make fun of you with me for giving me the "Duel me" response. 

I'm a vehicle and tdm player there princess.  Not a fan of how big of a pussy you can be in a duel. Get shot once and run around looking for health. Stupid.

But i kinda like dual XP LOL
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:55pm

You call me a "pussy" for dueling bit yet you play vehicle mode to hide in you vehicle and tdm because you need your team to help your or distract the other team so you can get a kill. Either way you must suck on foot. I don't like to criticize people on skills because we all have the potential to get better so please stop criticizing me please. Thanks
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:56pm
dammit i cant find the "ohh yes you are" scene from the ringer lol that sh1t fits perfectly here. and i'll duel you if i can choose the map deal?
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:57pm
Good game yesterday taco. You almost had me there lol.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:58pm

You call me a "pussy" for dueling bit yet you play vehicle mode to hide in you vehicle and tdm because you need your team to help your or distract the other team so you can get a kill. Either way you must suck on foot. I don't like to criticize people on skills because we all have the potential to get better so please stop criticizing me please. Thanks

ohh shizznit wait didnt you say your clan is a vctf & ctf clan. LOL @ you calling yourself a pussy haha
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:59pm

dammit i cant find the "ohh yes you are" scene from the ringer lol that sh1t fits perfectly here. and i'll duel you if i can choose the map deal?

Sure. Just add me on psn and I will duel you when were both on.
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:00pm
^^ good game hope we dual again some other time

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:01pm

I flag run on vehicle modes. Not hide in a vehicle. I like the extra challenge. Im a team player, not a stat whore. I never said anything about your skill level on foot so why you attacking mine? I said duel isn't fun for me and you sound like an idiot for challenging someone at a certain mode. If thats the case i'll do the retarded thing too and ask for a 1v1 VCTF. Thats the same thing to me as duel. And thats stupid as well.

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:01pm

you add me and download this little map called megastructure and this little mode all-over dm those are my circumstances hahaha
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:02pm
Me and my clanmembers use vehicles but we switch up because it gets boring and we like to be on foot. I'm not going to say he hides in his vehicle all game but he probably does most of the game to get his points up.
i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Tacote_del_Orno

^^ good game hope we dual again some other time

We defiantly will.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:05pm

Me and my clanmembers use vehicles but we switch up because it gets boring and we like to be on foot. I'm not going to say he hides in his vehicle all game but he probably does most of the game to get his points up.

Nope, read my post dip****. I like being on foot... yes i jump in a tank for fun once in awhile or to defend, i dont play for points like a dipsh1t. I'm not Mikeybrennan.

Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:06pm

1v1 VCTF. .

i challenge u to a scavenger dual LOL
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:06pm

you add me and download this little map called megastructure and this little mode all-over dm those are my circumstances hahaha

Little? haha

Best map though, to bad it doesn't work on a dedicated server.

i2eflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2eflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:07pm

I can download the map today and I have to download the mode "all over dm"?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>