0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
37 [52.86%]
13 [18.57%]

Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Casual Pug Night" *Update*
    Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 9:08am
I will be there
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 10:05am
For me is good on Friday..

This is great, I really like UT3 keep.
WLrds insurance package signed up here.

i2icochet.. You can count on me in all ways...:· Favorite mode: VCTF.
PSN iD:= W-Lrd_-iNfire_No

TongueBig smileThumbs Up
OLE¡ -iNfire_No
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 10:31am
what all modes are going to be played? can you team swap to play with a friend?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 11:37am
I wanna play some VCTF. I just want to camp in the AVRiL tower on Suspense Cool
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
JFF_Azazel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_Azazel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 12:23pm
Kinda late to the show, but I will join! Hopefully some people will jump on Warfare :P.  PSN id's dantedeschain13 or JFF_Hermes.  
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

what all modes are going to be played? can you team swap to play with a friend?

We will be playing TDM/CTF/VCTF/WAR.  We are going to try and play them all. Like I said, if a majority of players want to do ctf we will do ctf.   We will discuss what to play in the psn chatroom on Friday.  We have 4 servers to play, so if we have a situation where we have 2 groups that want to play ctf and warfare but the server is to small to hold those groups; we will have other servers to make sure everyone or the majority can play.

*EDIT*
Sorry I forgot to answer your other question.  Seeing how these will be pickup games and we will be organizing the teams before we play.  I do not have a problem with you playing on the same team as your friend, just as long as it does not make the teams unbalanced.  Either way I think we will be able to work something out without having that problem.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

I wanna play some VCTF. I just want to camp in the AVRiL tower on Suspense Cool

Why? You're not even good at it.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 3:59pm
"Casual Pug Night" Kickoff
Friday December 7, 2011
3:00 p.m est. til.....

SH!T!!! FOR A SEC I TOUGHT I MISSED THE KCK OFF DATE.lol DEC-9
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by WaR

"Casual Pug Night" Kickoff
Friday December 7, 2011
3:00 p.m est. til.....

SH!T!!! FOR A SEC I TOUGHT I MISSED THE KCK OFF DATE.lol DEC-9

Oops.  Sorry about that.  Thanks for the notification, it has been corrected. :)
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 7:36pm
Things are coming along nicely for us.  Servers are being prepared for tomorrow night's kickoff event.  K-Lined has been run through to make sure there were no bugs and I must say, the map runs extremely well.  Do not forget that the kickoff starts tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. est.  Anybody overseas around Europe who is going to play, this is our start time.  I will release K-Lined to the community around 12pm est. That way everyone has a chance to run around the map to learn its ins and outs.  Also please do not be discouraged by only seeing one map released.  Darkness and I are very busy in getting more maps to you.  It will just take a little time, but it will come.  In the meantime we will enjoy some good fun in tdm/ctf/vctf/warfare. 

Judging by the votes for Friday and the responses on this thread.  We are anticipating a good turnout.  We should have 3 servers to go set to at least 10 player slots.  Hopefully we can fill up the chatroom and get games going as fast as possible.  If you happen to arrive in the chatroom while games are going on, please wait patiently as after a game or two.  new teams will be selected so that everyone can get a chance to play.  After a game is played, those who have not played will then be asked to join first and then any remaining players wanting to play again may do so.  The group and I do not want to leave anyone out on some fast paced action and a good time.  We're all in this together. 
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 7:43pm
your probably going to need to make a 2nd chat room as well
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

Things are coming along nicely for us.  Servers are being prepared for tomorrow night's kickoff event.  K-Lined has been run through to make sure there were no bugs and I must say, the map runs extremely well.  Do not forget that the kickoff starts tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. est.  Anybody overseas around Europe who is going to play, this is our start time.  I will release K-Lined to the community around 12pm est. That way everyone has a chance to run around the map to learn its ins and outs.  Also please do not be discouraged by only seeing one map released.  Darkness and I are very busy in getting more maps to you.  It will just take a little time, but it will come.  In the meantime we will enjoy some good fun in tdm/ctf/vctf/warfare. 

Judging by the votes for Friday and the responses on this thread.  We are anticipating a good turnout.  We should have
30 servers to go set to at least 10 player slots.  Hopefully we can fill up the chatroom and get games going as fast as possible.  If you happen to arrive in the chatroom while games are going on, please wait patiently as after a game or two.  new teams will be selected so that everyone can get a chance to play.  After a game is played, those who have not played will then be asked to join first and then any remaining players wanting to play again may do so.  The group and I do not want to leave anyone out on some fast paced action and a good time.  We're all in this together. 

Thats.. ALOT of servers! You need to tell me something bro? :P
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 7:56pm
So how are the teams going to be decided? First come first served?
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 7:57pm
Lol you dont pick teams in most pugs... you join the server and see what side you get put on. Its not a competition so picking teams usually isn't necessary.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

So how are the teams going to be decided? First come first served?

It would be nice for everyone to cooperate on this and balance teams based on overall skill to prevent any complaints and have fair and square games
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:03pm
Well actually "PUG" is intended to stand for Pick Up Game.  Initially you would pick 2 captains.  Those captains would then alternately pick players from a random list.  Once teams were picked and finalized. You play 1 or two maps and then let the next PUG happen with picking 2 new captains and letting those that did not play in the first pug in the second pug.  Similar to Pick Up Basketball in a way.  The pug is not meant to be competitive.  We just have 2 captains pick teams and play for fun.  For the Kickoff event however, we will play it by ear and see what the majority wants to do. 

@Darkness.  You know I make a lot of mistakes.  30 Servers is ridiculous.  I fixed it :)
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:04pm
king i would imagine that it will be random at first and knowing ricos thoughts on it if there is a team stacked we will swap untill they are balanced as possible.  theres wouldnt be much point otherwise and i know not anyone who likes getting dominated because a team is stacked.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

king i would imagine that it will be random at first and knowing ricos thoughts on it if there is a team stacked we will swap untill they are balanced as possible.  theres wouldnt be much point otherwise and i know not anyone who likes getting dominated because a team is stacked.

Yes.

@ Kingfatalis.   You do not have to worry about unbalanced teams.  If I feel that the teams are a bit one sided.  We will make some changes
so that it does not feel that way.  Plus I will do everything in my power to help you improve your game at whatever gametype we are playing at that point in time.  No Worries ;)
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:11pm
rico i wanna duel you now lol, what kinda mouse do you use?  ive try'd 2 differnt mice and they both workd for sh!t,  worm told me to get a track ball mouse and i havent been able to find one yet, but if i could get a mouse to work right id use mouse n controller for sure.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:13pm
I've tried teaching Kupcake vehicle modes Rico.... its worthless, He's not coordinated enough...... ;) lol jk little debbie killer

TO THE BATBAR!!!!

i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:14pm
I use a Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0.  I have not been playing UT3 on the PS3 as I have only been playing on the PC here for the last month and a half.  I'm pretty sure you do not want to duel me right now ;).  Show up early tomorrow before "CPN" kickoff though and I'll be happy to duel you.  What map do you prefer?  Maybe some Deck-FPS, or Bonesc****r?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:16pm
I just wanna be on Sephs team. That way he can't shove a rocket up my arse
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 8:20pm
More than likely 2 of the hosts will act as captains for the first pug.  Probably Darkness and I will be captains and we'll pick teams.  Once we are done picking teams we will give the opportunity for two other players to volunteer as captains.  We will let them pick teams from any other players that are waiting and then set up the server for their pug.  After that we will play our pug and meet back up in the chatroom.  Captaining is not for everyone's cup of tea, but if you wish to captain just let us know.
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 11:52pm
Sounds fun.. im in
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 11:55pm
and i want 2 b on fatalis' team.. i've seen him walk on water... no ... really... i did
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>