| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Leaderboard stats?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leaderboard stats?
    Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 1:01pm
My kills and deaths haven't changed in 5 or 6 days, although my weapon awards have. Strange, has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 1:58pm
ut3 leaderboard is the worst thing ever, don't worry about it to much they will appear in like 3 months
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:02pm
who cares??? dumbest posting to date
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 12:23am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

who cares??? dumbest posting to date

Really? Have you read some of your post?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 12:54am
lol ment thread but it goes with out saying that i have the dumbest postings on this site lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 1:34am
Haha.. Like he knows about this community being so uptight and what not.... Give him a break!!! lmao... Yea man your rank and stats will be inaccurate forever..... Trust us all on this.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 5:28am
Lol leader boards, those where the days...

If you don't have 2/1 ratio in all stats, or you have more armor/health pick ups than kills + deaths combined, your a weak camping f**got whos trash and not a value asset to a team match.

Also I look at last second saves or how many players that suicide w weapons to kill them selves to respawn to be a more effective repawn. I see countless players that worry bout stats(deaths) and running back to take health instead of just respawn and regroup. I hate stat whores, love try soldiers...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 8:23am
learderboards are garbage and have never worked
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:01am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Lol leader boards, those where the days...If you don't have 2/1 ratio in all stats, or you have more armor/health pick ups than kills + deaths combined, your a weak camping f**got whos trash and not a value asset to a team match. Also I look at last second saves or how many players that suicide w weapons to kill them selves to respawn to be a more effective repawn. I see countless players that worry bout stats(deaths) and running back to take health instead of just respawn and regroup. I hate stat whores, love try soldiers...
Haha, I loved killing myself to go get the orb. Quickest way home, I always said.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:24am
all leaderboards can be manipulated. they're meaningless.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 1:45am

If you don't have 2/1 ratio in all stats, or you have more armor/health pick ups than kills + deaths combined, your a weak camping f**got whos trash and not a value asset to a team match.

Also I look at last second saves or how many players that suicide w weapons to kill them selves to respawn to be a more effective repawn. I see countless players that worry bout stats(deaths) and running back to take health instead of just respawn and regroup. I hate stat whores, love try soldiers...
I agree with you 100%
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 7:07pm

Lol leader boards, those where the days...If you don't have 2/1 ratio in all stats, or you have more armor/health pick ups than kills + deaths combined, your a weak camping f**got whos trash and not a value asset to a team match. Also I look at last second saves or how many players that suicide w weapons to kill them selves to respawn to be a more effective repawn. I see countless players that worry bout stats(deaths) and running back to take health instead of just respawn and regroup. I hate stat whores, love try soldiers...
looooool pure iamgaming gold!
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 2:00am
The fact that I got in the top 50 shows that the leaderboards are pretty freakin retard3d.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 9:39pm

Funny how people not in the top ten say the leaderbords don't mean sh*t, lol.

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 1:46am
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

last time i checked he was listed at two. which is higher then u last time i checked so yea. but it was a good try on ur side. talk to feh he'll teach u how to try hard like the best.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 1:52am
Someones feeling feisty.... rawr

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 2:51pm

lmao i still have two accounts in the top 10...

4 or 5 in top 20...

but who gives a **** when there is only 20 online players on average.

just the other day, i was the only player online. think that was when i just sat there about to cry lol

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 7:58pm

lmao i still have two accounts in the top 10...

4 or 5 in top 20...

but who gives a **** when there is only 20 online players on average.

just the other day, i was the only player online. think that was when i just sat there about to cry lol

I wasn't referring to you _ENVY_ by the way, I know you have top spots, but I logged on a couple of days ago and it's still nice to see 4 Blackcats in the top ten even after 4 years or so. Let's see one of these "Johnny come lately" clans AK_47 for example, top that.

And yeah when I logged on there were maybe 10-15 people online PS3. That's pretty sad even thought the game is 4 years old and a niche arcade shooter. I just about guarantee when the next console of UT drops it will be the same 10-20 guys/gals pwning for the first year or so and then they'll move on and a bunch of can't hack it noobs will take over and get good after years of pathetic play.

Sound familiar???
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 8:14pm
Lunar why are you so grouchy all the time? Get that crooked **** out your butt! 
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 8:39pm

And yeah when I logged on there were maybe 10-15 people online PS3. That's pretty sad even thought the game is 4 years old and a niche arcade shooter. I just about guarantee when the next console of UT drops it will be the same 10-20 guys/gals pwning for the first year or so and then they'll move on and a bunch of can't hack it noobs will take over and get good after years of pathetic play.

Sound familiar???
Me >>> Everyone in Top 100 

And this game is dead now, yes.

Even if you are looking for people, you shouldn't look for them in PUBS, but PUGS, cause that's what actually matters. 

Ahhh I have a prediction too (a better one). 
Some random scrubs will dominate an EASY mode (probably centered around vehicles) that is completely new to the console community. Then after a couple months when real competition and real gameplay develops, they will leave to play a game they claim to be better (probably Socom?) and will completely suck ass at everything they do in the future. Then they will reappear years later claiming to be good. They will also claim that the game was "dead" when MULTIPLE clans were having MULTIPLE clan matches weekly.

Sound familiar???

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 7:47pm
omg seriously lunar?.. if you knew anything about ut3 you owuld know that the leaderboards dont mena ****.. not one bit.... about 10 or so of the players in the top 100 are actually good.. it isnt hard to get high on the leaderboards.. and if you get a good ranking.. then dont ever play on that account you are not going to move from that position/.. or maybe a few spots... the leaderboard is bugged and broken.. as phant said even if you are in a duel room spectating you go down in rank because you are in a room with people and not getting kills... the real top 10 players of this game are not in the top 100. you are not even good so you dont have an opinion on who is or not... and just for the fact you think leaderboard ranks are worth anything... makes your opinion void :o
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 7:52pm
amd lol with your comment referring to the same poeple owning LOL.. your sucjh a clown... as ive said before... owning people in a game for the period of release and a few months after before anyone got evcen decent is ntohing to brag about... especially in a game that has such a high skill gap and learning curve like ut3.. furthermore it being a newe genre of fps on console where barely anyone had any clue on how to play it properly... you left before any real skill was developed in the game and dont have a clue what good really is in ut3... spo stfu already.. when ut4 drops you will be nothing in it, simple :o
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 7:54pm
and damn penguin your prediction REALLY does seem familliar dont it...
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 10:12am
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

The fact that I got in the top 50 shows that the leaderboards are pretty freakin retard3d.
also cuz theres probabl only 50 ppl playing
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 10:15am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Lunar why are you so grouchy all the time? Get that crooked **** out your butt! 
he's not getting any jp thats why lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>