FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TMNT Reboot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TMNT Reboot
    Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 12:36pm
nerd time...Geek

GASP* Shocked

sorry...

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 10:23pm
Would be cool if this is gonna happen, if it does im taking my lil nephew to watch four of my favourite heroes of all time, and then were going to big slice to get pizza slices the size of car hoods

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 11:40pm
yo really all those guys for one lil lady and that raphel looked badass but this fan made  teaser or what ever it is was crappy they didn't even explain why raph showed up they didn't even show him looking at the guys wondering why their doing this ****. crap not a good short at all
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Zellot

yo really all those guys for one lil lady and that raphel looked badass but this fan made  teaser or what ever it is was crappy they didn't even explain why raph showed up they didn't even show him looking at the guys wondering why their doing this ****. crap not a good short at all

It clearly says fight the foot lmao, i mean its a giant turtle beating up some guys trying to mess with an innocent person. If you want depth in a story watch shawshank redemption

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 2:02am
i'm not looking for depth lol but it looks like they were trying to make a serious product and if they were they should of got a better director of photography filiming or a better editor
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Zellot

i'm not looking for depth lol but it looks like they were trying to make a serious product and if they were they should of got a better director of photography filiming or a better editor

Post Reply Post Reply