| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PLayers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLayers
    Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 8:22am
I dont have much time to write this but here we go

Best of all time...Phant,remy,dead,bum,Me....nuff said 

THese players here....kill everyone anytime...well used too...when me and phant would play eachother..our skills shoot to whole different levels no joke...deadaim just shoots and ****s...doesnt een have to translocate in CTF! haha jp....bum same thing but translocates lol...remy...****s as well...hes a cutie...

as for vCTF players...be glad! be glad that we didnt come play vCTF when you all started...because then none of you would be put on any lists lol...we would take up all those spots....i mean look we played for a month and were like the best vCTF team...yea we never played AR...but I think we all know te outcome of that...TX played with us for some matches im sure he would say we would dominate AR with ease...i mean look at ***...thought they could beat us on atleast EU host and they never won a map! lol pathetic...anyways i was bored so here was my little paragraph

qM>aLL ;)

k now back to work
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 8:57am
paw = my hero
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 9:32am
lol my translocating was def at a minimium.. stupid keyboard/mouse support on ps3 and the fact I refused to change from my pc configuration.

at times i'd tell myself "i better beast it because im not f***ing translocating lol"

for real tho.. there were times when I had impressive flag returns without even translocating.

and I did translocate at times.. just not nearly as much as I should have. It did give me the oppurtunity to headshot and combo ppl as they translocated by me though while i walked to their flag lol
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 9:33am
haha yupp yupp!!
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 11:46am
haha what a joke you also said you could beat me and chris 2v2 but when you and biofreak played us you got 5-0'd in like 6 minutes haha and i bet you blame lag (under 100 ping) and blame your partner(but how much would another dueler/ctfer help, especially when we didnt even try) i always remembered you trying to snipe from the jumpboots in suspense like a noob id hit you then you would run away like a bxtch and on top of the every time a team scored against you(all the time) you left.i played against bum and phant you 2 are good duelers/ctfers but the only semi decent person in vctf is helscream. keep dreaming paw. qm wouldnt  have stood a chance against the AdReNaLiNe RuSh Brotherhood. bring on the qm c*ck suckers/A-R haters
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

haha what a joke you also said you could beat me and chris 2v2 but when you and biofreak played us you got 5-0'd in like 6 minutes haha and i bet you blame lag (under 100 ping) and blame your partner(but how much would another dueler/ctfer help, especially when we didnt even try) i always remembered you trying to snipe from the jumpboots in suspense like a noob id hit you then you would run away like a bxtch and on top of the every time a team scored against you(all the time) you left.i played against bum and phant you 2 are good duelers/ctfers but the only semi decent person in vctf is helscream. keep dreaming paw. qm wouldnt  have stood a chance against the AdReNaLiNe RuSh Brotherhood. bring on the qm c*ck suckers/A-R haters

paw isnt impressed with A-R,
and you arent impressed with qM.

oh well.. thats about all I get out of this. I personally know the handful of A-R players that I ran across were all good players... help/chris/arkos/do-or-die/aquaknot

(by the way.. not to add fuel to the fire.. but ChrisC asked to join qM a week before he joined A-R :) )

anyhow.. I personally view A-R as one of the top 3 clans of all time in this game. qM FnA and A-R.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:08pm
that was mine and biofreaks like first vCTF match ever and it was our host if i remember correctly...once i started playing vCTF for about a month....

I BECAME THE BEST vCTF PLAYER...yes i said it....no one could stop me...i always could score...and always kiled flagrunners....im sure alot of p[layers will back that statement up....and i learned in one month..compared to all your 2 years lolol...im just too good...then all qM started playing it...and we all got f***ing disgusting....people couldnt cap against us in matces and scrims...you (AR) might have capped a couple..but I doubt it
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:16pm
boring
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:27pm
A-R, basically a vctf clan, as #3 UT3 clan of all time ? :o
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:35pm
qM
tRi
A_R
Fn_a
Devil

thats my top 5 but its deffo debatable, thats just the way I see it so don't go crazy at me for you trolls out there.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:39pm
who doesnt enjoy trolling?!?! lol
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

A-R, basically a vctf clan, as #3 UT3 clan of all time ? :o

FnA was duel only.. (with a tiny bit of tdm and ctf mixed in)

A-R made most teams in vctf afraid to play them if I remember correctly.. Im pretty sure they could handle biz in warfare aswell..

its my personal list.. the only team I might of slighted is tRi.. the other teams arent even up for nomination in top 3.

if I had to do top 5.. I would add tRi and Iam.

gow,biofreaks,devil,twc, and ***tards would probably be the next five.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

I wish this forum had a "like" button option so I could "like" posts. I would use it on this one
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:51pm

LMAO
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:59pm
Hey aqua I know your ass best be showing up to a marinecorps ball! Hehe this friday woohoo
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:02pm
1.tOp
2.qM

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:05pm

Hey aqua I know your ass best be showing up to a marinecorps ball! Hehe this friday woohoo

Going to have to celebrate during a road trip this time around.  Headed to Michigan for a couple of weeks.

Are you in the Fleet yet?
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:11pm

that was mine and biofreaks like first vCTF match ever and it was our host if i remember correctly...once i started playing vCTF for about a month....<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

I BECAME THE BEST vCTF PLAYER...yes i said it....no one could stop me...i always could score...and always kiled flagrunners....im sure alot of p[layers will back that statement up....and i learned in one month..compared to all your 2 years lolol...im just too good...then all qM started playing it...and we all got f***ing disgusting....people couldnt cap against us in matces and scrims...you (AR) might have capped a couple..but I doubt it

Ok lunarblackcat, oops I mean paw
Move along your point is noted but denied

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

1.tOp
2.qM

top provided me with some of my favorite clan matches.. the super easy ones that we dominated in and laughed the whole time.

but you werent even good enough to be in that crappy version of top at the time.

i guess top is reborn for the 20th time and is good now.. oh well the game has been dead for longer then youve been considered good by anyone..

(thats how you troll btw, step your game up)
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:29pm
Another thread about whos best in a dead game... Congrats to the participants.

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:39pm
lol at your first vctf clan match naww this was around when you were going around like you were feh asking for a 2v2 you said you could beat us with anyone and you got destroyed thats final and since then whenever i saw you in a match you always left because you always started to lose you would be around mid scoreboard at best, so keep having your fantasies  because you know deep down inside we sh1t on you in vctf, idk what matches you were watching but you were terrible, basic flag runs(i even saw you rush down bridge in suspense lol noob), couldnt drive any vehicle at all, good short distance foot work/killing, terrible long distance, no communication, and worst no teamwork skills whatsoever, you got your a$$ handed to you soo deal with it. and deadaim yea chris asked but he went with A-R his mind was made up with that he just wanted to see if he could get in, also i have respect for all of qm even paw in duel and ctf. he was just terrible at vctf but somehow he thinks he's good.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:50pm
OH Weeezyyyyy.. Being away from a Ps3 has made you become a destructive gamer.. jk

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 1:58pm
at aqua...been in the fleet for about 4 months now....

Arkos...you dont get to deny anything...same with RDJE...you both know im your daddy in vCTF

and worm...i know:(b ut havnt i always been? lol
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

I wish this forum had a "like" button option so I could "like" posts. I would use it on this one
Please for the love of Christ, don't make this like facebook.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

lol at your first vctf clan match naww this was around when you were going around like you were feh asking for a 2v2 you said you could beat us with anyone and you got destroyed thats final and since then whenever i saw you in a match you always left because you always started to lose you would be around mid scoreboard at best, so keep having your fantasies  because you know deep down inside we sh1t on you in vctf, idk what matches you were watching but you were terrible, basic flag runs(i even saw you rush down bridge in suspense lol noob), couldnt drive any vehicle at all, good short distance foot work/killing, terrible long distance, no communication, and worst no teamwork skills whatsoever, you got your a$$ handed to you soo deal with it. and deadaim yea chris asked but he went with A-R his mind was made up with that he just wanted to see if he could get in, also i have respect for all of qm even paw in duel and ctf. he was just terrible at vctf but somehow he thinks he's good.
umm ANGER MANAGMENT CLASSES? oh i forgot you dont smoke crack lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>