Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE REAL DUEL TIER LIST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE REAL DUEL TIER LIST
    Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:22pm
A++                                          “THE BEST”

These players are the best of the best and are known for coming 1st in tournaments. Can 10-0 most players with or without good ping.      

Remy is Fn A, Paw, Phantaci, TerRry15z

A+                                           “LEGENDS”

These players are known for their pin-point accuracy and just like the “A++” list, these players can also play with high ping.     

Ric0 is Fn A, Devil Disco UnZ

A                                               “GODLIKE”

These players are known for making the full use of their ping and can beat the best of the best if given a good ping. These players are more effective with a low ping.     

XKaLiBuR, Maiden, vVaR, hunt4ams, ReverendCrow, Mikey, BuMrUsH

B++                                             “BOSSES”

These players can go toe to toe with the some of the best players but would end of losing more than winning. Some of these players are the most respected players in the community.     

Drokun, TuNa, Stefiroth, LiL Puppet, Penguin, Pot, Shock808,

B+                                              “UNREAL”

Players with great potential. These players will surprise you with their abilities. Not to be underestimated.       

ColossusSlayer, GeNeSiSVii, Dagon, Carlangasbox, DeMoN, God Biofreak, Tournmenter, Streetz, DeMoNiZe, Incremental, Sickboogie

B                                                  “BEASTS”

These players will catch you off-gaurd and can be really defensive.

Weaponized, Mystic Mow

C                                           “LIL’ BEASTS”

These players only duel for fun and don’t take winning or losing too seriously. Very fun players to play against.     

Leonmac, Dario net, MasksofShadows, Final

X                                                  “CTFers”

These players don’t really care about duel and don't fit in any of the above categories but when they join, it’s usually to spectate or to play survival. They pack a punch so don’t be fooled by their abilities in duels.     

Phhilln, Rican, Ram, Kupcake

NOTE: THIS WAS ALL COLOURFUL AND STUFF BEFORE I POSTED, FFS. IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE A POSTER OF THIS, I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:24pm
HAIL to the 100% truth

This list > Phants List by a mile.

good work Hunt bro
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by doom5day

A                                               “GODLIKE”

These players are known for making the full use of their ping and can beat the best of the best if given a good ping. These players are more effective with a low ping.     

XKaLiBuR, Maiden, vVaR, hunt4ams, ReverendCrow, Mikey, BuMrUsH

LOL 3 times in 1 description  XD

EDIT- YOU'RE TOO NICE   :@   Takes the fun out of it  Dx
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:41pm
"Some of these players are the most respected players in the community."
followed by
"Shock808"

lols

also, umad phantaci ranked me higher than u? ;o
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:43pm
wow here we go again, can i just be removed from any such dumb lists?  i sh!t on final and leonmac on US or UK host and funny why they are even on the list, i think CS would back me up enough to say that my duel is better than i get creds for, i beat alot of those people up to A listers and i dont beat war eveytime but the matches are usually close and i know him box veritas ect would all say the same, 
P.S, why isnt seifer on the list..  i mean you dont have to be a dueler to be in a duel list right lol

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:54pm
LOL
"LIL BEAST"

GOOD LIST BRO, 
U GOTTA JUDGE A PLAYER BY HIS OVERALL EXPERIENCE IN DUEL , AND NOT GO BASED ON WHETHER U LIKE HIM OR NOT, NEVER THE LESS I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT POSITION IAM AT DUEL, I LOVE DUELING AND HAVE FUN REGUARDLESS, SO F@K IT GO DUEL
OTHER LIST<HUNt

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:56pm
Definition of the other thread's B-list:
Likely to make a lot of posts about it, complain about it, make a new thread about it and applaud about it if you got ranked higher

He wasn't calling you all trash at the game, it was a comment on attitude as well as performance
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:58pm
wtf is war doing next to Kali and Maiden?  What an insult to them   D:
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

wow here we go again, can i just be removed from any such dumb lists?  i sh!t on final and leonmac on US or UK host and funny why they are even on the list, i think CS would back me up enough to say that my duel is better than i get creds for, i beat alot of those people up to A listers and i dont beat war eveytime but the matches are usually close and i know him box veritas ect would all say the same, 
P.S, why isnt seifer on the list..  i mean you dont have to be a dueler to be in a duel list right lol

Post edited. Please read the description now.

Kupcake, if you're in the "X" list, it doesn't mean you're lower than "B" or "C".
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:00pm

mmm honestly you and i have dueled a handful of times, so not really sure how i am to b gaged from that.  just saying ctf is ctf duel is duel. and just like last time i can compete with alot of people on that list and beat alot of those people at least every other game, or as for some uk players they would win almost for sure on UK but not beat me on a US as well so....  just dont want to b listed at all cause the ''LISTS" have gotten pretty old,

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:02pm

also i dont join to play survival nor just to spectate and i am willing to play anyone in duel regardless of who it is.  all being said i dont fit into your list...

xX_F1N4L_Xx View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX_F1N4L_Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:05pm
nice list hunt4ams ^^     yeah I'm a lil beast xD
@ Kupcake  why you "sh!t" on me on an US or UK host, explain it to me? And why shouldn't I on that list? :O
PS: You read the comment below "lil beasts"?
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by xX_F1N4L_Xx

@ Kupcake  why you "sh!t" on me on an US or UK host, explain it to me? And why shouldn't I on that list? :O
have you ever once beat me in duel on any server?  i think leonmac has beatn me like 2 times ever and i know ive never lost a match against you,
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX_F1N4L_Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:15pm

Originally posted by xX_F1N4L_Xx

have you ever once beat me in duel on any server?  i think leonmac has beatn me like 2 times ever and i know ive never lost a match against you,

No, your right I never beaten you in a duel, but we played...hm...1 duel or maximal 2 against each other and ye I mostly lose duels on US/UK host, cause I'm an EU player and can't handle the high ping. Also I've got not enough practise in duel and my main mode is VCTF.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:16pm

mmm honestly you and i have dueled a handful of times, so not really sure how i am to b gaged from that.  just saying ctf is ctf duel is duel. and just like last time i can compete with alot of people on that list and beat alot of those people at least every other game, or as for some uk players they would win almost for sure on UK but not beat me on a US as well so....  just dont want to b listed at all cause the ''LISTS" have gotten pretty old,

YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT TO BE ON A LIST
YOU ARE SIMPLY PLACED  

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:19pm
damn you pegwin, you stay outta this lol.
@final ive duel you alot b4 since ive been on ps3
edit, probably dueld you at least 2 dozen times and leon twices as many

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:19pm
nice and true list you got there dawg. it shows no favoritismClap
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

nice and true list you got there dawg. it shows no favoritismClap
its shows no fehtalatee now gtfo jk lol
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:23pm

<FONT style=": #000000">also i dont join to play survival nor just to spectate and i am willing to play anyone in duel regardless of who it is.  all being said i dont fit into your list...

Okay, Kupcake, I will give you two choices. Do you want to be moved to the "B+" list or be removed? It's your choice. Nothing against you.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:28pm
i'd rather those people on that tier decide if i belong there, id feel dumb gettin bumpd up the list due to my own choice.  sorry for the debates over all i dont care just my thoughts on it.  just saying i know alot of those people would say i fit in with them over all tho 
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX_F1N4L_Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:30pm

@final ive duel you alot b4 since ive been on ps3
edit, probably dueld you at least 2 dozen times and leon twices as many

Oh rly? :O then you got other accounts? Because I haven't played with you so often as Kupcake.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:34pm
relax lil beast, i have all (most) my alts listed below, and yes i have duel'd you alot. 
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX_F1N4L_Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:40pm

relax lil beast, i have all (most) my alts listed below, and yes i have duel'd you alot. 

xD then maybe we played together, when I was new in UT3, cause I can't remember that we played a lot duels recently. :P
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:43pm
^ I did tho. Owned and got owned.
But this guy above is by far the most FUN player to duel ever :)
He never cheats, brags about loses and always plays nice.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:46pm
kup is acting like a D lister complaining about where he is XD pretty trollish of you to bring final and leonmac into this. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>