FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unreal tournament 3 Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unreal tournament 3 Tips
    Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 8:16pm
You spelled Dana wrong.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 8:22pm
Press fire and jump around like a f u c k i n goof =)

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Marcus12

Hi guys i m new of ut 3 and i wanna to ask you some tips ;D :
1) is good to camp behind a wall when anyone is shotting ? so.. is it good to wait him?
2) if you became very good playing unreal tournament 3 and you can't to play it for 3 months and than u restart to play it do you think that you can re-take all the experience that you have get ?

Thanks for tips , Bye ;D

Return UT3 back to your local Walmart & get you're $5 some odd dollars back.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Hi guys i m new of ut 3 and i wanna to ask you some tips ;D : 1) is good to camp behind a wall when anyone is shotting ? so.. is it good to wait him? 2) if you became very good playing unreal tournament 3 and you can't to play it for 3 months and than u restart to play it do you think that you can re-take all the experience that you have get ?Thanks for tips , Bye ;D

Return UT3 back to your local Walmart & get you're $5 some odd dollars back.

roflmfao!!!!!

Yea what he said ^
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Marcus12 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 9:54am
Sometimes i see people that use shock rifle also when the enemy isn't behind a wall and they use is also for direct kills. Do you think that it is good or it 's better to use flank when the enemy is near? shock rifle and its combo must be used only when the enemy is behind a wall and isn't near you? 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 11:02am
lol u dont have to look into it that much but the most important things about being a good killer has alot to do with prediction.. its as much about prediction/mind games than it is with actual killing/aiming skill..  because of the speed of the game you're going to have to predict the opponants movement/jump patterns... for example whe news go against someone who is jumping from left to right constantly.. it takes them a while to think *ah so he is going left to right so if i shoot left when he is to the right he should jump into it*
some people take a long time to get into that mentality cos they are used to cod or most otrher shooters where its only about aim and shoot lol.. so get used to the fact you have to predict movements./jump patterns.... also good people won't just jump from left to right as i said.... which brings me to that you have to learn how to be unpredictable by guessing where the other person thinks you are going and do the opposite... it may seem a lil stupid at first but trust me some people can be really hard to hit... prediction and being unpredictable is very important...
also knowing what weapon to use and when is important.. for example if you shoot someone with a rocket/sniper or something then nearly kill them.. dont try and kill them with the same weapon, change to sopmething that fires fast like minigun/link gun alt fire.. so many people get a sniper hit, then try to shoot them at the risk of the other person escaping (thats more of the case in duel) but try to get in the habit of changing weaons to finish people off... those are pretty much the basics of being a good killer but are essential to learn if u wanna be a good killer... theres alot more to learn about each mode... maybe ill help u out on psn..? 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 11:06am
watch some of the montages on this website.. they give good examples on how the good players predict movement..
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 11:18am
also ther are things u cna do with your settings that can help too.. such as going to ther sound settings and turning everything down apart from sound effects so u can hear things better... going to the weapon settings and where it says "weapon hand" set it to "hidden". the weapons dont show up on your screen and it may be weird at the start but its worth geting used to cos u see alot more on the screen.... and it it better for aiming.. also tunr you crosshair to "simple", that also helps... change your sensitivty/turn acceleration settings to something high but something u can get used too..
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

watch some of the montages on this website.. they give good examples on how the good players predict movement..
You mean me? :3
lol jking :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 12:15pm
@Dagon: You mean me? :3
Lol, you are more rusty then the back end of the bike i bought in 1994 xD
Jk :P

Matt da fat teacher. Don't listen to him Marcus.
Just another Novice bot :P jk :P
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Marcus12 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:56am
Thx Bro , you are great ;D
One ask about simple crosshair : Do you know how to use the dot crosshair in ut 3 for ps3? is this any mod ect? ...
thx
Marcus12 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:57am
like in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrgrsI2kHWU
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:07am

Thx Bro , you are great ;D
One ask about simple crosshair : Do you know how to use the dot crosshair in ut 3 for ps3? is this any mod ect? ...
thx

You should know... you've probably been playing this for two years.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:10am
The vid is taken in the PC version of UT3.
The PS3 version does not support custom crosshairs.
There are no mods for it as well, (so far as I know)
because its a part of the internal User Interface which could only be adjusted through a data file.
Like an .ini file. But UT3 PS3 does not support this.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Marcus12 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:24am
can't i do it using this method ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Nxi0Wjjps
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:50am
lol when i said change crosshair i just meant go into settings.. no need for any custom crosshairs or whatever is being talked about (havent clicked on the link you have provided yet xD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 10:51am

can't i do it using this method ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Nxi0Wjjps
Nope. Can't be done.

Just as I said in my last post, UT3 on the PS3 version is build different and with less options as the UT3 PC version. UT3 PS3 does support mods as well. But there are simply just no crosshair mods available (as far as I know, could be wrong). Perhaps in the near future.

http://www.forums.epicgames.com/ - Unreal Tournament 3 section.

Ask your question here. Perhaps some modders from that site know the answer.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Marcus12 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 3:59pm
Thanks for the answers guys ;D
Why your tip is to use simple crosshair? what are its advantages?

Bye ;D
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 5:50pm
Some people use just a small dot in UT3 PC. Barely even visible.
They like it for good aim and some sick mid air headshots.

Its all what you prefer. I say for starters if you play with controller use a BIG crosshair.
Then, if your aim improves you can switch to the simple one. Makes sense to me.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 7:59pm
yeah i use the norma one i dont see why it would be any sort of advantage really, maybe only slightly imrpove aim or whatever but its been used by pretty much everyone who has posted a monstage on this site.... but i definatly recommend the hidden weapons though, thats much better :D
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 8:42pm
hidden weapons, simple crosshair

for teh pros   ;3
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 3:25am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

hidden weapons, simple crosshair

for teh pros   ;3

I dont hide my weapon :P
And I use a fat crosshair on PC :P
Like a gigantic dot allover my screen XD
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 8:21am
No cross and hidden weapon.
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 9:31am
simple and hidden weapon!!! xD
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
Marcus12 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 9:34am
So Do you think that simple crosshair give a beter aim than normal or it is the same thing? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>