Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unreal tournament 3 Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unreal tournament 3 Tips
    Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:39pm
Hi guys i m new of ut 3 and i wanna to ask you some tips ;D :
1) is good to camp behind a wall when anyone is shotting ? so.. is it good to wait him?
2) if you became very good playing unreal tournament 3 and you can't to play it for 3 months and than u restart to play it do you think that you can re-take all the experience that you have get ?

Thanks for tips , Bye ;D
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:42pm
just play the damn game thats the only tip to know
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:45pm
1)Say no to campers... and try to avoid being 1
2)when u leave he game and come back to it . in 2/3 days ull get use to it again!!
im tired.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:45pm
I <3 Puerto Ricans. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:48pm
O:
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:51pm
@2: After two days not playing you lose all your skill & no loss against you can be seriously counted until you've at least played for another week.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

O:

<3

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Marcus12

Hi guys i m new of ut 3 and i wanna to ask you some tips ;D :
1) is good to camp behind a wall when anyone is shotting ? so.. is it good to wait him?
2) if you became very good playing unreal tournament 3 and you can't to play it for 3 months and than u restart to play it do you think that you can re-take all the experience that you have get ?

Thanks for tips , Bye ;D

1) could be a good idea if you don't wanna be shot.
2) Try owning Fehtalatee. That ain't too hard.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:02am
if u want tips add/mesage me on psn... xxGenesisviixx.. but to be honest the game is really dying out so not much point getting used to the game now since you have by far missed its hayday.. but ah well... ill still give ya some tips
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:05am
dont listen to matt his off his rocker! to much candy floss
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:07am
don't listen to strider he thins he is a warfare god but can't play it for sh1t :P
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:13am
OoO now me mad lol!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:15am
why? its the truth xD.. u get lost when you orb run :D
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:19am
smaatttttttt lol u killed it with that one lol! hey its all part of my godly orb runs it a smoke screen bro XD! on a real note i hve got lost a few times XD ffffin amnesia haze
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:27am
LOL i told you hahaha xD the truth is now revealed... strider = noob :Di still remember the funniest/worst time i got "lost".... in the warfare allstars game long long ago and i had the orb and we needed it at enemy prime and i went to prime LOLOL... but no one noticed me xD apart from that i owned those games :D
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:50am
^the game cannot be dead if it transforms to a duel in every single thread posted in this forum LOL
I-D0-TR00LLIN View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote I-D0-TR00LLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

^the game cannot be dead if it transforms to a duel in every single thread posted in this forum LOL

LOL WORD
Marcus12 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 1:47pm
So guys do you think that is it good to do like in this video in minute 2:07 or 4:32 :I ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleybpupG1I
is it good to camp in moments like this?

Thanks and bye ;D
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

LOL i told you hahaha xD the truth is now revealed... strider = noob :Di still remember the funniest/worst time i got "lost".... in the warfare allstars game long long ago and i had the orb and we needed it at enemy prime and i went to prime LOLOL... but no one noticed me xD apart from that i owned those games :D
dude if u was me you would say the same thing im gnna say= if i was allowed to play in that i woulda owned u :) lol u knw this mkes sense
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 1:53pm
smatt b4 we leave ut3 me n u gotta go at warfare n vctf one more time XD i have strong feeling to kill u! candy floss combo
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Marcus12

So guys do you think that is it good to do like in this video in minute 2:07 or 4:32 :I ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleybpupG1I
is it good to camp in moments like this?

Thanks and bye ;D

First time he probably heard water near flak and just cut him off, second time his timing of vest was a few seconds off
So yeah, it's cool
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:03pm
You can camp all you want in VCTF. It's the mode where 90-95% camp, anyway. 
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

You can camp all you want in VCTF. It's the mode where 90-95% camp, anyway. 

Its even worse then CTF. But then with Vehicles. You can even use those to kill the campers in that mode! o_O
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:05pm
why are people still posting here? 
the only thing you need to know about this game to be good is.....
 use lots of flak!!!!
WinkWinkWink
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:45pm
change your name to Jeremy   :D    = automatic pro   XD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>