Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DUEL TIER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUEL TIER
    Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 12:36am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Originally posted by ax412

CRAP I FORGOT THE MOST INFAMOUS PART

O TIER (OVERRATED)
Shindeon Z, Wildcard Z, rauol , Jook is fn A
ahh why didn u edit the thread.. you ruined the delivery D: make drokun throw it in 
lol was tery Z really that good?  i remember playin him in quake and he raged on me when i beat him, started yelling mad sh!t lol, n yeah shin loved host in mini.  funny he'd take and replace the flak with shock but only use mini lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 12:37am
LOWRIMKVFL$L
got damn... these zelda comments reckless..XD
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:32am
hey phantaci i got a good question for you and sorry phil i know you will hate me for this.
why is phil even on the list when he doesnt duel?  my real question is this.....
has phil ever even beat     POT DEMONISE TUNA BOX WAR ?VERITAS BIOFREAK WEAPONIZED HUNT SHOCK or ME???? 
or you just give him a free pass cause of???
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:35am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

hey phantaci i got a good question for you and sorry phil i know you will hate me for this.
why is phil even on the list when he doesnt duel?  my real question is this.....
has phil ever even beat     POT DEMONISE TUNA BOX WAR ?VERITAS BIOFREAK WEAPONIZED HUNT SHOCK or ME???? 
all the people you named are on a tier higher than vill -_-
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:44am

all the people you named are on a tier higher than vill -_-
including me???? and all those people i named are people ive dueld and beat, granted i dont beat them on average, but i got a rampage on a few of them, and i do probably beat veritas about every other time i duel him, wait what was your point cause you didnt answer my question???
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:47am
the bio for C answers it.
if any of the CTF'ers applied themselves they would improve drastically

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:51am

hold on you so you saying if someone is good at ctf there a good dueler even if they dont duel or have never beat any of the people on that list at all???  so again why is phil on the list really?  lol
i dont think of myself as good a dueler as rican or penguin, n honestly they should be bumped up or i should be bumped down,  but phil doesnt even duel at all nor would he or has he beat any of those people. 
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:07am
A+ phant, paw, remy, terry
A rico, kali,
A- lex, dro, disco, tuna, pot,
im obv missing some but these are some of the people i consider "A" in no specific order
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:15am
Dude you only put hunt in b-list because both of you kept fighting, he was almost the same level as Disco at his prime, he deserves a better rank imo. ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:56am
me....phant....remy.....top 3duelers ever.... an overall playees lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 7:10am
lolol im not even on this :O... f list for me i guess... pffft xD and i do agree, hunt should be higher.. yeah he can have the attitude like the rest in his class but thats only because anyone who beats him on a US server always brags lol and to be fair i should be B list or b+ xD
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 7:36am
actually matt when ever he looses he b!tches like crazy and gives you a million excuses why he lost instead of just saying good game.  
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 7:41am
I never found hunt that good:/
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 7:46am

hold on you so you saying if someone is good at ctf there a good dueler even if they dont duel or have never beat any of the people on that list at all???  so again why is phil on the list really?  lol
i dont think of myself as good a dueler as rican or penguin, n honestly they should be bumped up or i should be bumped down,  but phil doesnt even duel at all nor would he or has he beat any of those people. 

I think that tier is mainly people from TDM/CTF/other modes? who can already frag but don't really bother getting better at the mode
It's just mostly CTF people
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 9:32am
thats BS, Im better than B-List, I owned mikey brennen in the touney

EDIT: Hunt is way way better than B-list he is 2nd best EU dueler
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 9:41am
lol exactly ive beat most players in B multiple times.. and beat B++ quite a bit too.... and ive always have close games with drokun and associate beating eachother.. so i should be b or b++ but ah well xD i dont care too much about it.. the list is made by someone who has barely seen me play xD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 9:53am
^ and ^^

Let the rage begin :D

Its just another trollish tier list. Who cares?
You know your own skill. You dont need others to approve that you are good.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 9:55am
i know xD as i said i dont care much about it... apparently im an f lister since i aint on here.. that means the list is wrong xD lol lol i want hunt to see this he would rage so hard hahahaha
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 9:58am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i know xD as i said i dont care much about it... apparently im an f lister since i aint on here.. that means the list is wrong xD lol lol i want hunt to see this he would rage so hard hahahaha

Yeah I haven't dueled you or dagon enough to accurately  gauge your skill. (only played y'all on EU)
My opinion is based off 360 and ps3 games on multiple hosts.

Hunt has the attitude of a B-lister, and was scared of disco in the EU tourny.

CS you beat mikey on EU server that means nothing at all.

You guys gotta remember I duel people while averaging triple digit ping. My opinion of skill is quite different. Hunt is nowhere near as effective as disco on a US server in duel. And nowhere near as clutch as a terror on a US server.

He has B class traits therefore he is B class.

I've been dueling longer than most of y'all complaining I done seen it all.

EU PLAYERS WINNING ON EU MEANS NOTHING. UNLESS YOU WIN ON AN AMERICAN SERVER REPEATEDLY LIKE ASSOCIATE YOUR TIER IS FINAL.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:06am
I agree with matt and dark, just another troll list and most of its wrong.

you have called B listers sound whores when thats what you do phantaci. infact who doesn't?

and you have called B-listers flak whores when you said to me "Your problem is you dont't flak enough".

phantaci your list is a joke and so are you.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:06am

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

Yeah I haven't dueled you or dagon enough to accurately  gauge your skill. (only played y'all on EU)
My opinion is based off 360 and ps3 games on multiple hosts.

Hunt has the attitude of a B-lister, and was scared of disco in the EU tourny.

CS you beat mikey on EU server that means nothing at all.

You guys gotta remember I duel people while averaging triple digit ping. My opinion of skill is quite different. Hunt is nowhere near as effective as disco on a US server in duel. And nowhere near as clutch as a terror on a US server.

He has B class traits therefore he is B class.

I've been dueling longer than most of y'all complaining I done seen it all.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:09am
Your tier is final hahahaha who fn cares, Im a good dueler and can beat most people thats all that matters.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:10am
CS find Legends to vouch for you and you might get bumped up.

EU players be needy man, y'all win on EU server thats cool but means nothing.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:12am

CS find Legends to vouch for you and you might get bumped up.

EU players be needy man, y'all win on EU server thats cool but means nothing.

can you read? Idc about been bumped up, take me of the list for all I care, your all dirty forum trolls and thats not what I want to be associated with.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:13am
List is pretty accurate. In fact I was nice to some of y'all and you started complaining.

majority of duelers aren't as good as they think.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>