Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1 last warfare game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 last warfare game
    Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:07pm
ok peeps lets shoot for 6 pacific, up to you to figure out what time that is for you lol jp and my clan know i suck at that..heres a list of players we can look forward to seeing:
1.trainwreck
2.jpinator
3.bain
4.milly
5.oneman1army(he said its a 50 50 chance hel be there) 
6.KupcakeDestroyer
7.sephiroth_v7
8.chissox666
9.zellot(it may take time for him to arrive and it may not, but hel be there)
10.darakoom
11.zodiacx
12.GOW_killinugood
13? 14? 15? 16?
im still waiting on responces from some greats il keep everyone updated. i dont have kupcake killin or chissox on my friend listsince my last ps3 im hoping jp still has them all so she can send them a pswd.
lookin good so far hopefully 1man can make it

f*** epic servers
shine on you crazy diamond
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:34pm
i havent played in quite some time so ill prob suck and get my ass kicked the whole time and that really doesnt sound fun at all.... ill be there!!!

not sure what day u had in mind and what will work for everyone else but thursday, friday or sunday night are the 3 nights i could make it this week.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:40pm
lol, sure, i'll play. cancellation day is the 17th but i'm not sure if it will still be up or not on that day (Sunday). maybe friday or saturday night?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:53pm
lets shoot for friday night so milly can play than.. tonight il send out a msg to all KmA iAM GOW and A-R players i have on my friend list to see who all is interested. id also maybe like to create lineups for red and blue when i get enough responces so no team is  stacked, what you think about that brova?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 4:02pm
well whatever team im on is goin to need an extra person since i only equal about half a player worth of skill haha.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:03pm
oooooooooooooh be quiet Milly, I know your spec ops action is downright frightful cause I know how sneaky you can be. I mean you gotta be better than Kupcake because he likes to redeemer roads apparently, maybe he's sick of all the construction on I94 and is taking out all of his frustration..who knows..

Because Bains server is down doesn't mean there won't be any more games, just a lack of control of the server, maybe somebody who wants to keep this game active can step up and provide us with a server.

But it all comes down to Bain and thanking him for spending his money on all of us so we could play for all these years. I know some clans have abused it but I know the long time vets of this game loved the hell out of it, even when we played Downtown 4 times in a row.  Warfare4Eva!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:32pm
i still intend on getting a server, but  because i got my hours cut back yet again, dunno when thatl be.. i know this wont be the last game, but it will be the last good one for awhile if it happens.no noobs pricks or lag. dont know about you but no epic servers do me good. i despise them. 
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

oooooooooooooh be quiet Milly, I know your spec ops action is downright frightful cause I know how sneaky you can be. I mean you gotta be better than Kupcake because he likes to redeemer roads apparently, maybe he's sick of all the construction on I94 and is taking out all of his frustration..who knows..

Because Bains server is down doesn't mean there won't be any more games, just a lack of control of the server, maybe somebody who wants to keep this game active can step up and provide us with a server.

But it all comes down to Bain and thanking him for spending his money on all of us so we could play for all these years. I know some clans have abused it but I know the long time vets of this game loved the hell out of it, even when we played Downtown 4 times in a row.  Warfare4Eva!
WOW JP, I was going to come in here and say something to that effect about me driving drunk redeemers but i see you beat me to it, think about me much?Wink  and I94?  i can just drive up roberts street to get to your party house lol.  i'd still like to play with you guys again, i did have a blast last time.  thought it was funny how much **** i got from u and seph when i'd be like ''I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A BELT IN THIS MAP'' LOL
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:36pm
Robert street is where its at WOOT WOOT! haha, it's got a bowling alley, White Castle, Chucky Cheeses and Game Stop.. what could go wrong there???

As long as you fall off the map in Serenity, you can join.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by jesse

i still intend on getting a server, but  because i got my hours cut back yet again, dunno when thatl be.. i know this wont be the last game, but it will be the last good one for awhile if it happens.no noobs pricks or lag. dont know about you but no epic servers do me good. i despise them. 
well im a noob and can be a prick, i dont lag tho.  i'd play, i know JP would like to see me there considering she has deemed me as her ''boy toy'' b4Tongue
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Robert street is where its at WOOT WOOT! haha, it's got a bowling alley, White Castle, Chucky Cheeses and Game Stop.. what could go wrong there???

As long as you fall off the map in Serenity, you can join.
ill make your suggested "iAM_JPs-boytoy'' tag or how ever you had it writen lol
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by jesse

well im a noob and can be a prick, i dont lag tho.  i'd play, i know JP would like to see me there considering she has deemed me as her ''boy toy'' b4Tongue
well were both picks but were funny pricks your chill brotha..and jp if you have boy toys and what not this relationship is OVER
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:47pm
on a different note 2 hrs and 5 volunteers, nice.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:52pm
hahaha I don't have a boy toy, TW... Kup just wishes he was my toy, but sadly all he can do is fantasize about it. 
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:59pm
im sorry i forgot how you posted it,  here it is ''iAM_JPs-lovetoy'' I had it close tho lol
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 8:19pm

If this ever go down, can we play new maps like custom maps?

"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 8:38pm
lol customs on a server huh

Im down, i want it.... put my name on the list.... ohhhhh me me me.... can i play???

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 10:02am
no seph u cant play..... ur a trouble maker ha
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 8:29pm
but but but :(.... i'll be on your team milly :(

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 6:34am
im happy to join :)... thats if the time for this match is anywhere close to decent for UK players xD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 7:37am
Get Loke to play and I'm in.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:02am
If you play Thurs or Friday night I'm in. Haven't played this game in forever and will probably suck bad, but hey, that's ok. Rust gets banged off pretty quick.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 4:13pm
dude chissox you wont be rusty, loke jus played for the first time in a year yesterday and owned. big time. @sMatt is 3-4am good for uk players lol if your up your welcome to play i didnt expect any uk players to want to join this..
@pinakul you have to play regardless, b****.(thats what i was trying to tell you yesterday..)
@1man bain cant put customs on his server, only flare..BUT..me pinakul zodiac tx and bain all have customs if you ever want to host im sure we could get a little game goin..
zellots game too
friday night people
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 4:56pm
9 players confirmed so far im jus waiting on psn responces now, list is lookin good tho=)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 5:05pm
LOKE plays or bust for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>