| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR V KmA ReSuLTs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR V KmA ReSuLTs
    Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 8:08pm
oOo now im mad
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 4:55pm

Good games guys. Was fun.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 5:01pm
was fun for a 5v5 si everyone next week for the last map of warfare
shine on you crazy diamond
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 5:07pm
LOL @ KmA
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 5:47pm
? lol at what?... if you're lolling at the first results then thats a bit stupid considering prertty much none of the members that took part in that match barely plays the game anymore.... zodiac touches ut3 once in a blue moon... daaBOMB didnt play forabout 6 months b4 the match.... wong barely touches ut3 either... and i played horrible tbh xD.. apart from the last map... with our only lineup that we can call active. things were different :)
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 6:24pm
yea good games it was fun great team
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 7:31pm
good game ,, see ya'll in da rematch
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 9:00pm
Results?
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 9:05pm
Suspense - 3-0 KmA

Downtown - 3-0 KmA

One more warfare map to be played. WaR had difficultly getting a person into the server so we all agreed to push it out to next week. Similar to what happened to us last week. Good games to WaR and they were all respectful after the match.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 9:10pm
thx pinn maybe another match? ctf or vctf? ill have my server for a couple of more weeks my server holds 16 ppl...tell immortal bro
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 9:12pm
I'm up for that. Getting 8 active KmA on at one time will be difficult. I can pretty much guarantee 6, 7 at most.

I'll speak to Trainwreck and have him contact you to discuss.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 9:14pm
kk mad respect for u on d' bro u had dat s hit on lock lol anywayz sounds good cya....
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 11:13pm
Yea I wanna play against KmA too. Mad D' skills. Made me wanna rage quit playing sandstorm today <3
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 1:32am
come @ me bro.. lol.. i want some vctf vs KmA... i'll make'em taste their own blood j/k lol
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 9:31am
We're proabably down for another round of matches so that more WaR players can play. I'll speak to the team and see what they think.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 10:04am
sounds good bro thx for being a koo guy not like the others that tgake this stuff hard...yea cant wait to hear from yall though have a good one pinn.....
SoRRoW_IS_WaR View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SoRRoW_IS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 1:23pm
GGs KmA Tongue
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

? lol at what?... if you're lolling at the first results then thats a bit stupid considering prertty much none of the members that took part in that match barely plays the game anymore.... zodiac touches ut3 once in a blue moon... daaBOMB didnt play forabout 6 months b4 the match.... wong barely touches ut3 either... and i played horrible tbh xD.. apart from the last map... with our only lineup that we can call active. things were different :)
lol im not talking about you MaTT <3

duel later? we still need to settle that avatar issue asapAngry

it was a inside joke only for Pin
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 4:23pm
feh, get the f*** out
pinakul loke may be joining us sunday he said he would remake his kma acc since he lost his
shine on you crazy diamond
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol im not talking about you MaTT <3

duel later? we still need to settle that avatar issue asapAngry

it was a inside joke only for Pin

Not really an inside joke. All you do is ask for matches on pubic servers. You're like a broken record. I'd like to play a pub server without hearing you whine for 45 minutes about the fact that noone will play against iAM. That's not my problem. I don't setup matches anymore. Speak to Trainwreck. If he says Yes, then Yes, If he says NO, then NO. And I heard him clearly say NO.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 9:35pm
lol dawg i was just trying to get you mad, thats all. a dude even send me a message saying "its fu cking funny when this kid gets all worked up"

@Train sorry i wasnt trying to get you mad when i asked for a match(wasnt even expecting a clan match Vs KmA lol). 

you still not mad are you Pin?Ouch
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

lol dawg i was just trying to get you mad, thats all. a dude even send me a message saying "its fu cking funny when this kid gets all worked up"

@Train sorry i wasnt trying to get you mad when i asked for a match(wasnt even expecting a clan match Vs KmA lol). 

you still not mad are you Pin?Ouch

I don't get mad. I just point out stupidity. And for the people that say it's funny when this kid gets mad, I'm flattered that people still refer to me as a kid. Makes me feel young again.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 6:24am
hey pin.... you're smexy :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12