| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team Archangels General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

how many noobs still just use rocket launcher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how many noobs still just use rocket launcher
    Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:14pm
and flak cannon? lmfao! i bet alot of you still do :) just guessing? no offence people :)
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:23pm
5 viewers already :) awesome thanks guys ^_-
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:25pm
umadbro
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:25pm
Would be boring if we'd have 6 weapons..
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:28pm
ah i don't even play ut3 anymore lol but i mean i know peole still use it i bet there isn't 1 person that plays ut3 who don't have flak and rocket trophies lol but nah i was just joking i don't even play it anymore :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:28pm
Isn't that why the put it in the game, to use it?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:38pm
oh yeah sure lol i just though it was funny how people called thereselves good, and they only used rocket and flak but i mean yeah sure you can use it lol but in my opinion; an that is all it is, is an opinion you can't call yourself a skilled player if all you use is those weapons. there are only very few who i, myself consider to be skilled players, but i don't play anymore so it really doesn't matter lol but yeah there is only a few skilled players i have met. don't know if they still play though
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:59pm

I only use Link spam.

Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 10:26pm
atleast your honest lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:23am
If you dont play anymore, then you dont know **** about the game... Get a grip dumb fvck, no one cares about your opinion.

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:27pm
I use redeemer. :P
fk yeahhh! lol

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

If you dont play anymore, then you dont know **** about the game... Get a grip dumb fvck, no one cares about your opinion.

You mad bro? :P
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 5:03pm
wow! is someone on there period chill seph, is it that time of the month for you bro? i mean i see you qm's cheerleader so i mean is that what's wrong? i don't care if you care about my opinion or not seph, honestly i don't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks i'm still gonna say what i have to say rather you or anyone else likes it or not. so go change your pad and stfu
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 6:17pm
no fate.. i think its you that dont have the skill enough to be unpreciatble enough to dodge rockets and flak.. not sayng i use it alot.... i use alot of shock, sniper, link, rocket.... but everyone uses flak at some degree... u saying no one who stil plays is good but funby thing is u were never that good anyway.... sand as seph said no one cares about your stupid opinion about u raging over dying from certain weapons... and your just over reacting when u moan about how everybody uses flak and flak only... u mad bro O_O
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 6:18pm
Lol nice rant back.... and period joke? Thats all you have for a comeback? Sit back and relax, You want to make a stupid topic im going to come in and give you some hell. Dont have to get all wound up and try to make yourself look like you're not a dumbass. :)

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 6:20pm
sand even so... tbh mid air rockets can be more impressive than combo's most of the timw anyway... just because someone uses rockets dont make them a noob.. your just like those sad cal of dutty guys that only use a sniper and b1tch at people because they are using some "nooby machine gun"... just get good at the game.. thats the advice i have to give to you :)
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 8:28pm
oh i never said i was good but i know i'm good enough to were i can still kill pretty well and WIN with any weapon other then just those two, i never claimed to be perfect though i don't base my life through a game system like most of you do and i don't try and act all big and bad over the computer i say what i want to say when i wanna say regardless of who likes it or not and that goes for everyone,so again sticks and stones people ^_-, and i know for a fact i'm not a dumbass. I have a degree in law from cumberland school of law and i havn't been on my ps3 much because i'm in the coast guard now :) and i'm home for atleast a week. And i know you're gonna give hell that's why i gave ya some back seph ^_-  but nah it was good to have insults on here makes me miss you guys ^_- all the funny things people say lol so thanks guys, especially you seph :) you guys take care i hope your all doing well. i'll be heading back out to the coast guard base on the 10th of oct :) but take care all 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:01pm
lol yeah but so can qjite a few people who play the game can kill with any weapon.... u just get mad when u get killed with a weapon u dont like... as i said everyone uses weapons cheaply and over use them at some point.... and i like how u say that u dont try and act all big and bad over the internet yet straight aftre u state that u say what u want whenever u want to regardless of who like s it or not..... contracting yourself huh... and why bring your personal life in here trying to brag about it?... quite a few people on here are pveru successful individuals.... and dont get happy and thinknig we are serious with our insults lol... we just think you're pretty pathetic whining and crying about dying in a game....
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:15pm
LOL look at matty go, pulled out his magic wand for that one.

Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:18pm
lol , again sticks and stones bro ^_- quit trying to put me down , i'm not bragging :) its called being proud of what you do, not bragging there is a big difference, and i could careless if i die in a game honestly it's just a game it's not reality so get you story straight
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:34pm
i aint trying to put u down.. i was just correcting your accusations and calling u out for contradicintg yourself... i barely said anything that would be classed as putting u down apart from the last part.... and if u care less about dying in a game as u say then why have u made 2 threads about calling people noobs on how they play a game? and on the first one u was crying alot more there... and i never said that it is reality so read what im saying before you reply and make yourself look stupid... again
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:40pm
I'm the best be quite >:| Legend ALl day son
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

I'm the best be quite >:|  

naht, thats me
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:31pm
yeah that was like what? a year or two ago when I realized i was acting like you and everyone else on this thread who complains about a game and I can see that people still do. When I made this thread i was just joking I wasn't serious that's just how it came off by you and everyone else. Oh and btw it's spelled "I'm" not im, and it's "contradicting" not contradicintg. So before you call anyone stupid... you might want to look at who really sounds and looks stupid :) But i will thank you for one thing thAtSmAtT thanks for a good laugh :D take care now
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

I'm the best be quite >:|  

naht, thats me
>:| SHow off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>