| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Legend Vs WaR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legend Vs WaR
    Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 10:22pm
come @ me king.... WoW im bored lol
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by xander07306

come @ me king.... WoW im bored lol
No no no. Its Come at me bro!!! Geez Confused
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 11:30pm
look @ ur signature at da bottom of ur post DUH
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by SIZZLE

iAM needs some vctf action too :)

Are you even still in iAM after all the crap you talk to iAM members... if so i hope they dont let you start, be a waste of there time lol ;)
wtf? what crap have i talked to iAM members genius? you must be drunk? how did you do against War in vctf? oh yea you cried for days after that clan match War went too hard on you :(

Wow somebody gets a lil defensive when i give him a lil sh1t, simmer down killer. Can dish it but can't take it?

You didn't know how the match went down so you have no right to talk about the match, it wasn't crying, it was calling them out for bragging about a bullsh1t match.

Fatalis - Go die already, at first i was kinda hoping you'd play with us, but now im pretty sure that if you do i wont play. Not playing on the same team with someone of the intelligence and maturity level as you. I'd rather play with sizzle.

don't be call'n me mature! ive seen mature people and their all boring as hell and wrinkled!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:22am
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

iAM needs some vctf action too :)

Are you even still in iAM after all the crap you talk to iAM members... if so i hope they dont let you start, be a waste of there time lol ;)
wtf? what crap have i talked to iAM members genius? you must be drunk? how did you do against War in vctf? oh yea you cried for days after that clan match War went too hard on you :(

Wow somebody gets a lil defensive when i give him a lil sh1t, simmer down killer. Can dish it but can't take it?

You didn't know how the match went down so you have no right to talk about the match, it wasn't crying, it was calling them out for bragging about a bullsh1t match.

Fatalis - Go die already, at first i was kinda hoping you'd play with us, but now im pretty sure that if you do i wont play. Not playing on the same team with someone of the intelligence and maturity level as you. I'd rather play with sizzle.
Well first off bro Jibba already suggested that I don't play with you guys a few posts back, and I respect his wishes. Second i'd rather play with Sizzle too. Dudes a beast. Though I don't think i'm gonna go die. Sorry about that Cry

naw i'm no beast Fatalis lol i play decent at times but guys like ChrisC and BuMrUsH are the beasts in their modes. I just play to play.

I did beast at helping Bum lose a ctf game on Omicron earlier. lol i'm rusty as hell at ctf :) Bum should have rage quit on my sorry ass xD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:36am
@Ken , match was suppose to be today... If you any of you guys cant make it let me know and ill move it to tomorrow. Went over it with Nxt . Think i sent message? if not my bad lol. But tomorrow or Sunday.. But if you can today thatll be great.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 7:36am
And about Antz and Wild.. Thats crazy lol. Having them come to play also would be sick
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:43am

well ants said he'll play just need to get ut3 dont know when that will be tho? i might be able to play tonight and tomorrow night

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 4:23pm
I'll give him a call. We can play tonight than also play tomorrow if war and everyone else is down? Also i need yours and Danas Legend accs unless there the old ones ? I'ma make a chat at 6ish or so and ill inv everyone including WaRs leader.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 5:40pm
I'll be making my legend acct later and I won't be online till 10 east 9 central time just letting u guys know?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 5:47pm
I'v sent the message to Nxt.  He didnt reply but he got the message. So he knows match pushed back 1-2 hrs
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 8:45pm
I can play tonight, i'll make a new acc soon.... will be Legend_Seph

Tmw is a 50/50 chance, depends if my alcoholism takes over or not

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:26am
gg's guys
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:40am

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:52am
EypO massacre all day on Necro :D

xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:57am
lucky i wasn't there lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:13am
If you were there we would actually have to try :P No i would actually try and get my massacre faster >:D . Next time if there is a next time.. We'll try :o and Xander will be gay and lay down gaymines :o
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 9:21am
Lol poor Valadamir on Sandstorm, made him sit in the corner for half the match cuz he hijacked their Fury. Was like he was on time out or something. Just thought i'd let ppl know why you scored so damn low lol

Good playin guys, now i remember what made us good ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:03pm
So... did anyone b1tch after the game?
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:59pm
no during the game lol
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:17pm
No one sent me a message Cry
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:27pm

Of course @ Ppar. I got told i was doing good since i use a kb/m :S server was kn/m off lol.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:31pm
I'm sure Seph feels better now that he got to teamstack against yall.... he'll probably think he's good too. lol Mikey you got skillz son!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:33pm
We didnt stack we went easy so no stacking there :D lol. And thanks bro. I'm glad you'r not afraid to actually say it unlike some people who will say it only in messages lol.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

We didnt stack we went easy so no stacking there :D lol. And thanks bro. I'm glad you'r not afraid to actually say it unlike some people who will say it only in messages lol.

once you learn that i just fk wit people on here, you'll realise that mess'n with you about use'n kb'm is perfect because it annoys you. :) you do got skillz Mikey. me say'n so is no different then you messaging me and saying "nice flag run'n" after i cap'd 4 times on Necro. I don't have a problem giving someone props.

Seph isn't all that good though! :->
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>