| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Legend Vs WaR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legend Vs WaR
    Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:25pm
Would have. We reunited now.... We ARE a beast team lol.... With Jibba camping and Mikey and I taking turns playing Mid and running, WaR is gonna have a b**** of a time

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Would have. We reunited now.... We ARE a beast team lol.... With Jibba camping and Mikey playing Mid and running, WaR is gonna have a b**** of a time
Fixed it for yah bro
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:20pm
Kinda hard for you to say anything towards me when i make you look like sh1t. Way to be Teammate.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:42pm
lol when do you make me look like ****, teammate?
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:48pm
Kush plz let us know what you'r roster is. And what maps you guys want , thxs
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

Everytime you're on the other team, teammate. "unstoppable" lol That was the last time i played UT3, fvck its been awhile, almost a month :S

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:15pm

King Fat is pro though Seph D: NOT :D

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:25pm

Everytime you're on the other team, teammate. "unstoppable" lol That was the last time i played UT3, fvck its been awhile, almost a month :S
  Unstoppable huh? Aww isn't that cute. Maybe someday you'll get to that Godlike everyones been talking about LOL
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:39pm
that was just on you basically and in a matter of 5 mins, thats why i brag about it, anyone can get a massacre if you have all game to do it.... i did that unstoppable very quick off of you and cochy being pissed trying to kill me. I win :) 

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 12:49am

im try to get ants and wild in this would be a lot more fun not really taking this serious at all just looking to catch up with some old friends and laughing through out the match maybe crime would come back and play? feh u could play since u were a part of legend too lol but dont get ur hopes up lol. i would like r line up to be mikey, seph, dark, ants, wild and me. if i offened anyone dont take it to the heart ull get over it.. 

king thier was too much drama and we will leave it at that.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 1:01am
Great saying Jibb. I agree. I also sent a fwd from the message from facebook to Antz n christian so hopefully i get a message back..
If not its cool im not gonna tell out our roster yet till WaR clan does.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 1:33am
iAM needs some vctf action too :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 9:54am
Wasn't darkchild in yalls clan?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Are you even still in iAM after all the crap you talk to iAM members... if so i hope they dont let you start, be a waste of there time lol ;)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 5:36pm
Darkchild is Eugene
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:09pm
WaR'S LiNe-UpS
HuRRaCaNe-iS_WaR
Camping-iS_WaR
SaNiTY-iS_WaR
TRUTH-iS_WaR
Xander-iS_WaR
SaCaRiO-iS_WaR
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:11pm
seph we wont be easy to beat so save tha trash talk after :) i know u want us 2 lose .,...gottta love da hate.....anywayz guys cya tommarow....
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:22pm

Are you even still in iAM after all the crap you talk to iAM members... if so i hope they dont let you start, be a waste of there time lol ;)

wtf? what crap have i talked to iAM members genius? you must be drunk? how did you do against War in vctf? oh yea you cried for days after that clan match

War went too hard on you :(
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 8:09pm

wtf? what crap have i talked to iAM members genius? you must be drunk? how did you do against War in vctf? oh yea you cried for days after that clan match

Indeed
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 8:09pm
Looks like no king for us D:
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 8:58pm

Wow somebody gets a lil defensive when i give him a lil sh1t, simmer down killer. Can dish it but can't take it?

You didn't know how the match went down so you have no right to talk about the match, it wasn't crying, it was calling them out for bragging about a bullsh1t match.

Fatalis - Go die already, at first i was kinda hoping you'd play with us, but now im pretty sure that if you do i wont play. Not playing on the same team with someone of the intelligence and maturity level as you. I'd rather play with sizzle.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 9:25pm

Wow somebody gets a lil defensive when i give him a lil sh1t, simmer down killer. Can dish it but can't take it?

You didn't know how the match went down so you have no right to talk about the match, it wasn't crying, it was calling them out for bragging about a bullsh1t match.

Fatalis - Go die already, at first i was kinda hoping you'd play with us, but now im pretty sure that if you do i wont play. Not playing on the same team with someone of the intelligence and maturity level as you. I'd rather play with sizzle.
Well first off bro Jibba already suggested that I don't play with you guys a few posts back, and I respect his wishes. Second i'd rather play with Sizzle too. Dudes a beast. Though I don't think i'm gonna go die. Sorry about that Cry
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 9:51pm
King Fat = My Hero
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 10:16pm
such hostility.... yeah yeah FIGHT!!! lol
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 10:16pm

Well first off bro Jibba already suggested that I don't play with you guys a few posts back, and I respect his wishes. Second i'd rather play with Sizzle too. Dudes a beast. Though I don't think i'm gonna go die. Sorry about that Cry
before u guys take things too far ants need to get his ut3 disc back and cant play tomorrow. wild i havnt heard back for him yet. if this is happening tomorrow idk if ill be able to play ethier cause i might have other plans too. most of us havnt played this game in months for ants and wild its been years lol. i would hv bowler play in this but the earliest he will be back is maybe christmas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>