FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FOOTBALL! (Soccer, Not REAL Football)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOOTBALL! (Soccer, Not REAL Football)
    Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by TX2k7

Detroit Lions and beastiality make me get it up so far this season, hope you'll be interested to see me.....oh wait, im sorry i thought this was a thread for gay man's football.....

lickin mans ass off

wait guys, I believe in freedom on the internet but do you 2 fruitbats have to cruise so openly in the public domain?c'mon wheres your decency? privacy has its place Shocked
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

^^hey turncoat wtf happened to ur luv 4 Chelsea? lol. And yea PhhiLLN I expected Man City to roll show major b4lls this time. In FF11 campaign u get £96m budget so same difference. Barca, Liverpool, Madrid, Man U, Chelsea will b the teams to beat also. Not Ajax or Bayern or Milan tho Wink
One week to launch....cant wait!

LMAO , i love watching the premiership for its competitiveness and some of my family is from West London so I'm Chelsea to the end, but Ajax Amsterdam will always have a soft spot in my heart
k man just checking, and IS this spot occupied by a curvaceous brunette with a dutch accent or a certain plant with magical herbal properties? lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 9:24pm
Soccer..... this is fvcking soccer now......... Panzys = Soccer..... Men = NFL aka REAL FOOTBALL

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 9:35pm
Soccer > baseball
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 12:01am

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by TX2k7

Detroit Lions and beastiality make me get it up so far this season, hope you'll be interested to see me.....oh wait, im sorry i thought this was a thread for gay man's football.....
lickin mans ass off

wait guys, I believe in freedom on the internet but do you 2 fruitbats have to cruise so openly in the public domain?c'mon wheres your decency? privacy has its place Shocked

lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 7:12am
^^Thumbs Up good humoured banter, taken in the spirit that it was intended...nice 1 sizzle.
@ papa yea "original" football > all. USA has claim to only 1 great game, and thats basketball!
@ seph - is that really a plural with a "ys"? And we've been down this route before. You dont have a solid case for "real football" cos its a game played predominantely without a "ball" and mostly holding catching and running. Its no wonder you like tho' being chased by 'real' men dressed in uniform and wearing make up coming for you sweating, breathing heavily and panting trying to get to your "ball". Must save u a fortune on net p0r_n subs and exclusive membership to "real" mens clubs uh! The only thing "real" about copycat rugby is that size matters! Pansy a$$ game 4 REAL men - Cmon seph - chase me, chase me! You know you luv to Heart
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 7:35am
OM (Olympique de Marseille) > all  XD
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:07am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

which one...drogba gallas nasri desailley waddle deschamps papin barthez all stars or the team with lots of cash so that they dont need to worry about the results? lol. nah but tbh I like OM > all in ligue 1! Make sure u get fifa12 at least i'll stand a better chance of killing u in that game Big smile
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:20am

Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

which one...drogba gallas nasri desailley waddle deschamps papin barthez all stars or the team with lots of cash so that they dont need to worry about the results? lol. nah but tbh I like OM > all in ligue 1! Make sure u get fifa12 at least i'll stand a better chance of killing u in that game Big smile

haha you forgot ribéry, abedi pelé, basile boli, olmeta in the om all stars. Now my team has some good players like loic remy, ayew , valbuena , lucho gonzales , mandanda, alou diarra, cheyrou... but i dont think we can win the champions league with our players :(
lol i dont know if i'll get fifa12, i prefer management games like football manager XD
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 3:24pm
Yeah Ribery I forgot, he should have come to CFC not Bayern. Abdi Pele was a skillful player proly the first african footballer to make it on the world stage. Boli was a beast, played for Rangers in scotland. What about Giresse? You guys couldnt beat Chelsea or Man U in last years UCL and tbh Gonzales and Mandanda apart, the rest arent good enough. Remy and Valbuena are good but not world class. From what IVe seen Cheyrou needs to play more for the team and Diarra didnt make it in England so id question hhis pedigree for UCL. Good luck tho - how do you say that in french? And you can simply manage the team as a sim you dont need to play any of the games. Better off waiting till xmas the PS3 releases are coming down like a monsoon in the next few weeks then nothing till Feb - so xmas games will be nearly half of the launch price.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 4:03pm

Yeah Ribery I forgot, he should have come to CFC not Bayern. Abdi Pele was a skillful player proly the first african footballer to make it on the world stage. Boli was a beast, played for Rangers in scotland. What about Giresse? You guys couldnt beat Chelsea or Man U in last years UCL and tbh Gonzales and Mandanda apart, the rest arent good enough. Remy and Valbuena are good but not world class. From what IVe seen Cheyrou needs to play more for the team and Diarra didnt make it in England so id question hhis pedigree for UCL. Good luck tho - how do you say that in french? And you can simply manage the team as a sim you dont need to play any of the games. Better off waiting till xmas the PS3 releases are coming down like a monsoon in the next few weeks then nothing till Feb - so xmas games will be nearly half of the launch price.

Giresse was a traitor, he played at PSG (first rival to l'OM).
We beat Chelsea last year at Marseille (1-0, i know no issues) and did a 0-0 against MU at Manchester, it's not bad tho. We are playing Arsenal this year, i hope my team will win XD
Valbuena scored in a friendly match between France n England lol , but yea they aren't world class now, Rémy has the same style of game than Thierry Henry so wait n see .
Good luck= Bonne chance.
Your team is Chelsea? because i like them n Newcastle in England.
i'll probably get fifa12 when it'll cost 30euros but i'm waiting a lot of games lol

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 1:33pm
Zenit > OM 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12