Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAMGaming CTF Tournament II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 55>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming CTF Tournament II
    Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:19pm
we can do it sunday night? im free and have the following day of work. I am not available next sunday.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by SIZZLE

There's acually only 1 A-list player = BuMrUsH Since there's no one else on his level, B-list has the handful that are all beneath BuMrUsH level
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ffff00">*This person is not qualified to make such calls*
Everyone move along now.
who's on BuMrUsH's level in ctf? NO ONE! so again 1 A-list = BuMrUsH is accurate. B-list = Beneath BuMrUsH's level. He look down he even see Penguin.
You've never seen me play against or with Bumrush.
SO ONCE AGAIN. YOUR. OPINION. IS. VOIDDDDDD

BuMrUsH is #1 on pretty much everyones list including mine, so you'll just have to be happy with B-list/Beneath BuMrUsh's level. there can be only 1 best player. and its BuMrUsh 4 sho. your a real good camper though.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:23pm
Every time I've played with Penguin recently he's been running :o
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:25pm

yea free spirit didnt know it was a 4v4, or know that it was 3est for game time, and i think they didnt even know it was a ctf tourney...but w/e this tourney getting too out of hand with ppl not checking this site.

Kali needs to get replaced with another person thats on his lev and Dor as well.

Seph has been busy as well idk if he has time. if he drops out ca he never has time, this is just a heads up if he post anything.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:36pm
Team Thundacash? phant you scrub taking names from me hehe
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Its about time.... 3 years of spam'n the flag with flak? has to get boring eventually.... i don't really blame him though because it is more dangerous mid with people using cheap long range weapons like sniper and shock. safer in your own flag room with 5 other guys where you can just grab flak hold R2 and steal flag returns and be concidered a real beast.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:41pm

Its about time.... 3 years of spam'n the flag with flak? has to get boring eventually.... i don't really blame him though because it is more dangerous mid with people using cheap long range weapons like sniper and shock. safer in your own flag room with 5 other guys where you can just grab flak hold R2 and steal flag returns and be concidered a real beast.

get good then have an opinion on me fa­ggot  

(:
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:46pm

If we're talking about effectively using sniper or shock midfield.. that's rare lol
Idk, maybe he defended after getting bored from running in the 2 years before you joined the game in the first place? :O
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:48pm

(:

u mad bro? Camp and have help kill'n SIZZLE? or Leave your flag room and get headshot by SIZZE a lot mid? You sure chose wrong on Omicron. Lucky i wasn't recording that game. :->
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:52pm
I'm about to play some random CTF games..
Can anyone tell me if my stream is decent?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:53pm

If we're talking about effectively using sniper or shock midfield.. that's rare lolIdk, maybe he defended after getting bored from running in the 2 years before you joined the game in the first place? :O

lol Penguin run'n the flag? I'll believe it when i see it. xd
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:53pm

(:

I PLAY in 7v7 SPAM PUBS AND THINK IM GUD WHEN I KILL THE BEAST KNOWN AS PENGUIN

thats sad bro
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:05pm
You kept coming back with your sniper and getting head shotted try'n to go head to head with me though? You should just stick with flak spam. I was wrong about 1 thing Flak=B-list not A-list

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:09pm
lmao i was 360-ing and walking in a straight line and diving off the map sniping people

and you headshot me once while i was bunny hopping  

i bet your old little shrimp got hard  Dx
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

yea free spirit didnt know it was a 4v4, or know that it was 3est for game time, and i think they didnt even know it was a ctf tourney...but w/e this tourney getting too out of hand with ppl not checking this site.

Kali needs to get replaced with another person thats on his lev and Dor as well.

Seph has been busy as well idk if he has time. if he drops out ca he never has time, this is just a heads up if he post anything.

as i said yesterday, i am at work and i wont be getting off until 6-7 pm central. i told bum about this 2 weeks ago and there was no way i could get out of it. i will be able to play the match at the latest 8 central but i may be able to play it at 7 depending on when i can get off work. 

you need to read more bro. i posted about it, rican said that would be best for him too, and bum posted about it yesterday 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:25pm
will platinum be able to play tonight????
- Best Coast

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:29pm
They won't probably, no replacement for Kali yet and feh can't
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:48pm

well that's too bad... i can't do it tomorrow but i can probably do it monday evening 
- Best Coast

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 3:55pm
Stream is good :).. ill be on to play in a few.  Velocityy vs. uNrated is a definate tomorrow so i guess the action will begin then.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 4:26pm
Over 2 weeks notice for a 4v4 with 2 teams with a sub each, and only 1/4 matches can be properly scheduled, eff yeah!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 4:45pm

lmao i was 360-ing and walking in a straight line and diving off the map sniping people

multiple headshots! you were try'n to snipe me but you kept losing your head. i bet you were mad to keep comming right back at me that fast with a sniper. BuMrUsH needs to give you some tips.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 5:09pm

multiple headshots! you were try'n to snipe me but you kept losing your head. i bet you were mad to keep comming right back at me that fast with a sniper. BuMrUsH needs to give you some tips.
LOL keep lying you old cun­t
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 5:27pm

They won't probably, no replacement for Kali yet and feh can't
what happend to kali???  n i know seif would be willing to fillin for any team as well
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 5:41pm

Over 2 weeks notice for a 4v4 with 2 teams with a sub each, and only 1/4 matches can be properly scheduled, eff yeah!

yeah we knew two weeks ago that october 1st was when the matches were going to be played but not the times of the matches which is the main problem :) 
- Best Coast

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

yeah we knew two weeks ago that october 1st was when the matches were going to be played but not the times of the matches which is the main problem :) 

Exact date & time = captains talk to eachother and set it up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 55>