Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOST OVER RATED UT3 PLAYERS EVER
    Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:11pm
crowblower doesnt even make sense you idiot..i am crow unless youre calling yourself crowblower than be my guest give me dome b****
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 8:25pm
"dome" lol haven't heard that in awhile

You guys know that if you ignore serious sizzle he'll just go away right? Why would you care enough to reply to what he says? No one listens to a word he types anyways. :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:01pm

haha me neither thats why i decided to bring that word back haha and as far as ignoring him..i know im just stirring up the pot cause its amusing

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:07pm
Tell us the truth crowbar..... you miss lunchy dont ya.... bahaha

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:40pm
lunchy was fun and amusing and i respect him..i have no true beef with the dude
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 10:01pm
Seph a dic rider? Say it isn't so!!! :o
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 10:22pm

sygyzy serious question what do u do all day cause ur either on here fight with someone or playing ut3?

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 10:40pm
Being friends with ppl is being a dic rider??? No, Sorry im like everyone else and just think this is plan dumb. This dude as more talent than you do. 

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 10:41pm
LOL.... hey dont get the numa numa guy involved...he's a freakin god lol
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:35am
WTF YOU DOIN SEPH!!??? if you gonna play dat play it with MaTT Da FaTT as da SUPA STA!!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:36am
Originally posted by jibba91

sygyzy serious question what do u do all day cause ur either on here fight with someone or playing ut3?

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:40am
i got you dis time ca i have this under my fav but just dont let it happen again SephAngry

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:40am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

He's a 19 year old inbred that lives at home with his mommy. Dont let his voice which is under a voice changer fool you.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

He's a 19 year old inbred that lives at home with his mommy. Dont let his voice which is under a voice changer fool you.
LOLOL!! when he use to have that V changer on and use to attack ppl when he killed them, Yo dude was FUNNY!!

he use to say after he killed someone, "Feh, i got dat guy's p ussy warmed up for ya, he just came out his spawn"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:41am
Matts vid is funnier!

@ Feh It used to be fun like that. Thats why Medic asked me to join DEEP, and its why Seph and Mikey wanted to be in a clan with me. I still laugh and joke with dudes like BigLipsJim and Xander. They don't take the game too serious.

@Jibba I just chill out with my huge co'ck all day.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:43am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

@ Feh It used to be fun like that. Thats why Medic asked me to join DEEP, and its why Seph and Mikey wanted to be in a clan with me. I still laugh and joke with dudes like BigLipsJim and Xander. They don't take the game too serious.

Biglipsjim is my homeboy, we clown XD, 
P.s. happy birthday Biglipsjim88 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:47am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Biglipsjim is my homeboy, we clown XD, 
P.s. happy birthday Biglipsjim88 

He's funny as hell! Its his birthday? dam i'll have to message him a happy birthday then. glad you mentioned it.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:36am
sizzle fella can u plz be quiet 4 a few days! thnks
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:40am

Matts vid is funnier! 

damn right it is!!! :D
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

sizzle fella can u plz be quiet 4 a few days! thnks

lmao Strider finally getting along with a few people Don't start dic riding now! :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:43pm
Because EVERYONE who has any kind of problem with Sizzle is automatically dic riding. ;)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:50pm

Because EVERYONE who has any kind of problem with Sizzle is automatically dic riding. ;)

Naw.... Anyone that has a problem with me is just butthurt. Some do finally get over it though. Your not one of them. :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:55pm
And that's the extent of your intelligence..

Wooow :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 2:05pm
Oh no? Not another really really really smart kid on my nuts? Took about 1 minute, and you hopped straight on em. lmao Thats 2 community pts for Dagon. :)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 2:16pm

Oh no? Not another really really really smart kid on my nuts? Took about 1 minute, and you hopped straight on em. lmao Thats 2 community pts for Dagon. :)

4 days and counting. You don't learn do you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>